Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #241
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran
 
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,328

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahsmom7 View Post
I'm glad you finished your TR! I think we'll be trying for Nov '09 as well. I'll be looking for your pre TR!
Thanks, me too. I can't wait til next year, really hope we can go then! I will try and do a pre trippie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFairy66 View Post
HEy mam, yes im back..so glad were both back! YAY

how your boys, they are soo cute..

WHen I get back from Disney I will do a major TR for sure,

Any plans for you going back to the world???
The boys are good. Thanks for the comments again. Can't wait to see your other TR. We hope to go back in early November of 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
You and DH look great at your friends wedding!

How cute are your boys!?!?! Just adorable!
Thank you so much for the compliments. Glad to hear from you again. I guess this means you survived the sale? lol. Looking forward to more of your trip and those pics of your room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
That video of Cole is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Love the new pics, and the last update...looks like a nice relaxing day at the becah....minus the whole ordeal with the nasty hotel. Ick. I'm glad to hear they didn't charge you though! I bet that happens fairly often there...

Thanks, it gives me a good laugh every time. I actually got a couple of better ones of it since then that are brighter and don't have me hidiously laughing in the background lol.
It was a relaxing day. The nasty hotel on the way home I definately could've done without but also glad they didn't charge us at least.
__________________
Me DH DS13 DS11 DS4


I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom is offline  
Old 09-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #242
DisneyFairy66
I love my Bichon Frise, Dixie Mae! Fan of Daisy Duck!
 
DisneyFairy66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 419

So glad your all doing well, Im soo glad your back on the dis! YAY!
DisneyFairy66 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #243
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran
 
princess&her4princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 4,034

Followed this over from another thread....your boys are adorable!! But I had to tell you, my baby is Cole, too!!! He's 15 months old...they look about that same age and like they are doing about the same....I watched your video, too cute!!! Aren't boys the BEST?!! How old are your other two? My oldest will be 6 soon, my middle one will be 4 in December and baby Cole is 15 months. Great TR!!
princess&her4princes is offline  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #244
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran
 
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,328

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Followed this over from another thread....your boys are adorable!! But I had to tell you, my baby is Cole, too!!! He's 15 months old...they look about that same age and like they are doing about the same....I watched your video, too cute!!! Aren't boys the BEST?!! How old are your other two? My oldest will be 6 soon, my middle one will be 4 in December and baby Cole is 15 months. Great TR!!
Thanks for coming by!!!! Thank you for the compliments. That's so neat that you also have 3 boys and the youngest is Cole AND they are almost the same age. So glad you said something. I love it when things like that happen. My Cole is 17 months old. His birthday is May 2nd. My other 2 are 10 and 7. Boys are the greatest!!!! We should talk more. Hope you will write back. I'd love to chat with someone who has 3 sons also and who's baby is the same age as my baby.
__________________
Me DH DS13 DS11 DS4


I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom is offline  
Old 10-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #245
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran
 
princess&her4princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 4,034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Thanks for coming by!!!! Thank you for the compliments. That's so neat that you also have 3 boys and the youngest is Cole AND they are almost the same age. So glad you said something. I love it when things like that happen. My Cole is 17 months old. His birthday is May 2nd. My other 2 are 10 and 7. Boys are the greatest!!!! We should talk more. Hope you will write back. I'd love to chat with someone who has 3 sons also and who's baby is the same age as my baby.
Hi!! Yes, boys are the best but a little crazy, too! I say that lovingly, of course!! hehee Our Cole's are very close.....my Cole's birthday is 6/27. Is your Cole talking much? I feel like my oldest talked quicker than him, but they are all different. Do you meet many people with a son named, Cole? I've come across only one and he was 6, so it's not very common here at all. I love your other boys names too...very nice!!! They are adorable.
princess&her4princes is offline  
Old 10-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #246
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran
 
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,328

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Hi!! Yes, boys are the best but a little crazy, too! I say that lovingly, of course!! hehee Our Cole's are very close.....my Cole's birthday is 6/27. Is your Cole talking much? I feel like my oldest talked quicker than him, but they are all different. Do you meet many people with a son named, Cole? I've come across only one and he was 6, so it's not very common here at all. I love your other boys names too...very nice!!! They are adorable.
yes, crazy too,lol. My best friend's little boy was born on 6/29 so they are only 2 days apart. I only know one other Cole here too and he is in my middle son's class, he is 7. Thanks once again for the compliments. Ethan was in the running once for one of our boys' names. We had Dylan and Blake picked out before we even had kids and the 3rd boys name we had was Austin. We changed this when I was pregnant though because by now I felt that name has been too overdone and Cole just came to me and we both fell in love with it. (have to admitt I thought of it from Cole Trickle in Days Of Thunder...always have loved that Tom Cruise,lol)

I'd love to see a pic of your crew sometime. Hope you keep in touch!
__________________
Me DH DS13 DS11 DS4


I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom is offline  
Old 10-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #247
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran
 
princess&her4princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 4,034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
yes, crazy too,lol. My best friend's little boy was born on 6/29 so they are only 2 days apart. I only know one other Cole here too and he is in my middle son's class, he is 7. Thanks once again for the compliments. Ethan was in the running once for one of our boys' names. We had Dylan and Blake picked out before we even had kids and the 3rd boys name we had was Austin. We changed this when I was pregnant though because by now I felt that name has been too overdone and Cole just came to me and we both fell in love with it. (have to admitt I thought of it from Cole Trickle in Days Of Thunder...always have loved that Tom Cruise,lol)

I'd love to see a pic of your crew sometime. Hope you keep in touch!
I only have a minute here, but had to tell you, Cole's middle name is AUSTIN!!! LOL!!! We have a little too much in common!! WIll write again soon....diaper time!!!
princess&her4princes is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: