Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
dallasnjess
Jess and Dallas

Our first trip to Disney!

Crew-

Jess (me) - 23 years old, I'm a nurses aide

Dallas (fiance) - 26 years old, maintainance supervisor and part time tow truck driver

Olivia (princess) - 4 years old, preschooler

Ayden (monkey) - 2 years old (will be 3 in January), trouble maker

Addyson (diva) - 1 year old (will be 2 in March)

Baby # 4 - due in mid August

Dates set in stone Sept 19-27 2009

We're also going with friends of ours, who recently got married which my fiance was in their wedding, they're also expecting a baby in April and her parents are also going. I'm trying to talk my sister and brother in law into going but they're not sure as of yet.

We're staying at Pop Century (that's why I want my sister to go so she can claim one of the kids as hers and we won't be smooshed in the room).

Dallas and I have been discussing the possibility of going to Disney since Olivia was born. He has never been there and I've been there twice on daytrips when I was younger. We were planning on going in the spring but we want to go as a group and not just ourselves so no one would commit to it so we stopped discussing it. Then the other night we were with our friends and they asked if we wanted to go. However my recently discovery of being pregnant has been a secret so they didn't know and we told them then. And they were like do you want to go? So after some thought I decided yes. My thinking is, when is the next time we'll be able to go? Even though I would like to make it a yearly trip but who knows how that will work. I also have family who live in FL that have never seen my kids so I am hoping when we go we'll be able to visit with them.

So that is that in a nutshell. I have no clue about planning for Disney really so any suggestions are more than appreciated. Especially when it comes to saving money!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: