Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2011, 05:46 PM   #121
lorainfam
Mouseketeer

I have just started to cross stitch again and would love patterns for Past, Present and Future and Tink Spring Blossom if anyone has the patterns they would be willing to share. Thanks so much!

Julie

Dec. 2008 Pop, Aug. 2010 ASMu, Nov. 2011 POR
lorainfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:10 PM   #122
nat1234
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorainfam View Post
I have just started to cross stitch again and would love patterns for Past, Present and Future and Tink Spring Blossom if anyone has the patterns they would be willing to share. Thanks so much!

Julie
Hi Julie, I have both of these patterns. Just PM me and I'll send you the link to them.

Natalie

nat1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #123
lorainfam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat1234 View Post
Hi Julie, I have both of these patterns. Just PM me and I'll send you the link to them.

Natalie

Just sent you a PM! Thanks so much

Julie

Dec. 2008 Pop, Aug. 2010 ASMu, Nov. 2011 POR
lorainfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:29 AM   #124
momofzeus
Earning My Ears

Disney Cross Stitch items

I have Cinderella's Castle old one from Disney before Stoney Creek. I am new to the site so I am not allowed to email all of you ladies yet or private message until I go like 15 posts. So please some cross stitchers contact me for trades...I need Sleeping Beauty's Castle the old one from decades ago, but I have trades. Thanks Grandma Mimi
momofzeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:45 PM   #125
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

feel free to post away here and on other threads... before you know it... you'll be chatting with new friends and posting pics

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #126
momofzeus
Earning My Ears

Paris Castle Cross Stitch

I've heard that there is also a Paris Castle cross stitch kit available? Any ideas where I can order it? Thanks I'm new so I can't email or private message yet.
momofzeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #127
mom of princess
Mouseketeer

patterns

does anyone have any lilo and stitch patterns? I tried to get one from someone before but they never emailed me the pattern. They are my DD favorite characters and we are trying to convert her room over to a "big girl" room under her duress. I finally convinced her that it would be okay to take down the baby mickey cross-stitch set her Bubbies made to decorate the walls years ago.

Didn't get my in July 2007 OR June 2009 -- what's the deal?? Someone get me a Mickeybar ASAP!!
July 2012 - time for a surprise trip?? You Betcha!! POFQ surprise for DD
June 2009 --All Star Sports, just the 3 of us
July 2007 -- POP, party of 7
June 2001 -- All Star Movies
June 1999 -- All Star Movies
June 1997 -- Caribbean Beach Resort honeymoon
mom of princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:21 AM   #128
Debbersk
Earning My Ears

Smile

Does anyone know how I can duplicate walts face on self portrait? I have th pattern from a friend, but hers came with a iron on decal for walts face and now I need to find a way to duplicate that..thanks
Debbersk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #129
Planky
Taking over the World... one trip at a time

There are some programs on line where you can scan in a picture and it will give you a pattern with DMC numbers and such... Try google.

Planky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:47 AM   #130
cruisingkat
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a copy of the Puppy Love pattern sold at WDW? I bought the kit and when hubby went to make copies of the pattern at the office supply store, he tried enlarging the pattern for me and didn't get it all. Unfortunately, he lost the original page - thought he might have left it on the copier - but it was gone when we went back to check. I hate to buy a new kit just for the pattern.

Got a copy - thanks!

Last edited by cruisingkat; 09-07-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: got a copy
cruisingkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #131
mcgeecpa
Earning My Ears

bump

mcgeecpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #132
mcgeecpa
Earning My Ears

bump

bump
mcgeecpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #133
yarnwoman
Earning My Ears

would love to be able to start Mickey salutes and anyting with tinkerbell or mickey and minnie.

Both my kids are out of the house and I need to start up an old hobby. Does anyone have charts they would be willing to share????
yarnwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #134
EeyoreFan622
Earning My Ears

Hi! Looking for anyone willing to share patterns. Sadly, I seem to be a bit late to the party and don't have anything to trade.
~Michelle
EeyoreFan622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:17 AM   #135
kimberlym322
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeyoreFan622 View Post
Hi! Looking for anyone willing to share patterns. Sadly, I seem to be a bit late to the party and don't have anything to trade.
~Michelle
Don't feel bad Michelle I am in the same boat. I just bought a 5X7 one a month ago and now 1/4th of the way done. And I would love to have more. If you would like a copy of that I can make a copy and mail it to you...just PM me. The only down side is that I don't know what kind of DMC floss it would take to make it. But maybe someone can help you with that.

kimberlym322 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: