Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #91
flick
Some girls are just born with pixie dust in their veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karriboo View Post
Yae for me I have made it over 10 post now
Thanks for the advise to use the word "bump" to get #'s up. Now back to stitching.
Yea Karriboo! Have you received the patterns that you want? If not PM me your email address and I will email them to you. My hubby is also military. He now has a HQ job and does not have to deploy any time soon. 10 years of nonstop TDYs and deployments really add up! My in-laws live off the coast of Jacksonville. We stop there on our way to Disney. It is about 3 hours from the parks.

Kim

Last edited by flick; 01-20-2011 at 11:06 PM.
flick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #92
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by flick View Post
Yea Karriboo! Have you received the patterns that you want? If not PM me your email address and I will email them to you. My hubby is also military. He now has a HQ job and does not have to deploy any time soon. 10 years of nonstop TDYs and deployments really add up! My in-laws live off the coast of Jacksonville. We stop there on our way to Disney. It is about 3 hours from the parks.

Kim
Hiya Kim, Can you believe this! It's saying I need to have 15 posts now to PM you. I only have 12 after I send this. Will have to post a few more times. But no I do not have the patterns. I did find Mickey Salutes America with the Barbershop Quartet for a mere $225's on ebay. And someone bought them. I can't imagine it! How much were they when they were in the shops? Thanks for remembering me!
karriboo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #93
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

I know...

the kits were around $55 when I got them 3 years ago..

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #94
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by flick View Post
My hubby is also military. He now has a HQ job and does not have to deploy any time soon. 10 years of nonstop TDYs and deployments really add up! My in-laws live off the coast of Jacksonville. We stop there on our way to Disney. It is about 3 hours from the parks.

Kim
We've been told where we were going was about 2 hours from the parks. But still 3 hours is do-able. I am looking forward to stopping in one place for a while too. Would love it if when that happens hubby is also there. My kids get the 4 year itch and they have only done this a few times. They are anxious to get this move going!
Old 01-21-2011, 03:21 PM   #95
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Mickey Unlimited

My friend recently found two of these patterns. One called Flim Strip and the other Mickey and Minnie Portrait. She bought them from a shop going out of business and they are the shop copies. Unfortunately they are fold out patterns and when the shop punched a hole in the corner (I guess to denote they were the shops) they also punched through the pattern. She said she is going to have a hard time figuring out what goes in the areas as there are 4 parts to the pattern with a hole in each. Does anyone know if these patterns are out there? Would like to help my friend fill the holes. Thanks
Old 01-21-2011, 03:22 PM   #96
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Pardon My Bump

Just trying to get to 15.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #97
heatherwillmom
DIS Veteran

If you want any of the kits that they still sell in the Art of Disney Store, they will ship them to you. I called the store & talked to one of the employees. I think there were 49.95 plus shipping.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #98
wen-tom
spit spot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karriboo View Post
My friend recently found two of these patterns. One called Flim Strip and the other Mickey and Minnie Portrait. She bought them from a shop going out of business and they are the shop copies. Unfortunately they are fold out patterns and when the shop punched a hole in the corner (I guess to denote they were the shops) they also punched through the pattern. She said she is going to have a hard time figuring out what goes in the areas as there are 4 parts to the pattern with a hole in each. Does anyone know if these patterns are out there? Would like to help my friend fill the holes. Thanks
Hi Kariboo,
I have a pattern called Mickey through the ages which is a film strip with lots of different mickeys.. is this what you need?

wen-tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:30 AM   #99
Tinkfanatic88
Earning My Ears

I recently bought a Disney cross stitch online and have found out that there is so many more for disney. I am a hugh fan of both cross stitching and Disney And I saw some people post about The happiest Celebration On earth and I also see that it's retired so I was wondering if any one had the pattern for it?
Tinkfanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #100
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

You'll have to post a few more times (any post will do) so you can send PM's... then contact me and we'll see if I can send something...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 01-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #101
Tinkfanatic88
Earning My Ears

Yay! thanks for replying I really appreciate it
Old 01-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #102
Tinkfanatic88
Earning My Ears

I saw someone using bump to post so I will do the same
Old 01-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #103
Tink rules

now you only need 8 more posts!!! (or maybe 13... not sure which is it... with all the post I have... )

Old 01-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #104
Tinkfanatic88
Earning My Ears

Trying to ear my ears

Bump
Old 01-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #105
Tinkfanatic88
Earning My Ears

Trying to earn my ears

man this is tough work good thing I now have someone to talk to lol