Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2011, 10:57 PM   #76
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by flick View Post
Hi,

PM me your email and I will send you the patterns that a great Dis'er emailed me! Us military wives have to keep our men happy!

Kim
Hello Flick, Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately I can't PM you I don't have enough posts yet. Now I have 2. What do you suggest?
karriboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #77
shannon3021
Earning My Ears

What I did was just go to various other posts and reply to them to get to 10.
shannon3021 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #78
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon3021 View Post
What I did was just go to various other posts and reply to them to get to 10.
Shannon3021, Thanks for your tip!
Old 01-15-2011, 11:39 PM   #79
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
They sell them at the Art of Disney over in DTD... not sure if they sell them at the store in Epcot...
I am wondering if this is the same area a friend from Florida went to. She brought back a Mr. Potato Head. She said in this store you picked all Mr.'s parts and stuck them inside the plastic potato. She said if you put them in just right you could get a bunch inside. The thing was the potato and all the parts inside were one flat charge and if I remember she said you could buy the other parts for an additional charge. Would anyone happen to know if this store is in Tinks Rules DTD? Thanks
Old 01-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #80
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Art of Disney is an actual store where they sell Disney Art...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/downtown/marketplace/

scroll down

Once Upon a Toy is where they sell the Mr. Potato parts...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:23 AM   #81
annette_tr9
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karriboo View Post
I am wondering if this is the same area a friend from Florida went to. She brought back a Mr. Potato Head. She said in this store you picked all Mr.'s parts and stuck them inside the plastic potato. She said if you put them in just right you could get a bunch inside. The thing was the potato and all the parts inside were one flat charge and if I remember she said you could buy the other parts for an additional charge. Would anyone happen to know if this store is in Tinks Rules DTD? Thanks
this shop and the art of disney shop are both at DTD....

they also sell the stoney creek kits in the art of disney shop in Hollywood Studios
annette_tr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #82
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

The kits come with Aida cloth, which is fine for those who stich on it. I use linen... Spring Blossoms can be done on 28 count Waterlilly (I think from Wichelt...)

Also... remember that the older kits have been retired and won't be found in the stores.. (just in case you're looking and can't find it...)

Here's the current listing

http://www.stoneycreek.com/disney.html

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #83
flick
Some girls are just born with pixie dust in their veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karriboo View Post
Hello Flick, Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately I can't PM you I don't have enough posts yet. Now I have 2. What do you suggest?
Or you can just post on here with the word "bump" until you get to ten posts. ; )
flick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #84
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Heyo! Thanks for all the suggestions and tips! Hubby is actually in the military. He is headed overseas for an 18 month deployment. But the kids and I are headed for Jacksonville Fl. I am told this is not to very far from Orlando. So looking forward to this tour! Just not his going oversease ;o(
Old 01-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #85
karriboo
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=Tink rules;39562881]The kits come with Aida cloth, which is fine for those who stich on it. I use linen... Spring Blossoms can be done on 28 count Waterlilly (I think from Wichelt...)

Hi Tink, Have you ever tried Monaco? I tried working on linen and I don't have very good luck with it. But Monaco seems to work up really nice. My daughter wants me to make for her Spring Blossoms too. Oh to have another 25 hours in my day!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #86
karriboo
Earning My Ears

bump
Old 01-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #87
karriboo
Earning My Ears

bump

bump
Old 01-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #88
karriboo
Earning My Ears

bump

Hubby trying to help get her 10 post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #89
karriboo
Earning My Ears

bump

Karriboo will have reached 10 post after this
Old 01-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #90
karriboo
Earning My Ears

I made it

Yae for me I have made it over 10 post now
Thanks for the advise to use the word "bump" to get #'s up. Now back to stitching.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: