Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #16
Tink_Crazy
Earning My Ears

Cinderella Castle

Is there any other website that i can download a pattern for Cinderella Castle i would really like to do this for my daughter she would love it.
Tink_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #17
cajunlace
First Time Visitor to WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink_Crazy View Post
Is there any other website that i can download a pattern for Cinderella Castle i would really like to do this for my daughter she would love it.
I would love to know that myself. I am looking everywhere and can't find any cross-stitch patterns of the castle.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #18
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

which one are you looking for? I may have them. Here's the link to the website - you may be looking for the retired ones...

http://www.stoneycreek.com/disney.html

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #19
cajunlace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
which one are you looking for? I may have them. Here's the link to the website - you may be looking for the retired ones...

http://www.stoneycreek.com/disney.html
Do you have the patterns? You can pm me if you want. I really like some of those very much. That is what I had in mind.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #20
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

They are on a disk... I will have to look for them this weekend...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 05-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #21
cajunlace

OK...have a great weekend.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #22
DisneyFairytale
DIS Veteran

To bad, I also had some problems, gah!
DisneyFairytale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:21 AM   #23
cajunlace

Quote:
They are on a disk... I will have to look for them this weekend...

Did you find them?
Old 05-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #24
Tink rules

I haven't found the disc yet but I do have copies - which one are you looking for... there are several with the castle... look at the link I posted and tell me which one...

Old 05-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #25
cajunlace

Quote:
I haven't found the disc yet but I do have copies - which one are you looking for... there are several with the castle... look at the link I posted and tell me which one...
The Happiest Celebration on Earth
35th Anniversary Celebration
Cinderella Castle

Thanks
Old 05-28-2009, 12:05 AM   #26
Tink rules

Ok.. I'll look for it tomorrow...

Old 06-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #27
santa's surpriz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaSleepingBeautyFan View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that website is breaking copyright laws.
If they are located in China, they have no copyright laws. It is a darn shame that ebay lets companies in China do this sort of thing. China does not have any respect for copyrights. They can get away with so much, alot of contraversy goes along with this.
santa's surpriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #28
weaverssong
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa's surpriz View Post
If they are located in China, they have no copyright laws. It is a darn shame that ebay lets companies in China do this sort of thing. China does not have any respect for copyrights. They can get away with so much, alot of contraversy goes along with this.

China may not have copyright laws but that site and others like it are helping to drive needlework designers out of business - if this is an artform you care about it would be helpful to the industry if you all, reported that site to the only folks who can do anything about it - your elected officials. In the US write your congress men/women, in other countries write to your equivalents
Thanks.
weaverssong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #29
juttawdw
Mouseketeer

I have several kits of stoney creek,
but I am still looking for Past, Present and forever and Mickey salutes america,
Can anyone help with these?
DLP 40 x, Santa fe, Cheyenne, Sequioa Lodge, New York, New Port Bay, Davy Crockett Ranch, Kyriad Disney, Premiere Class Bussy saint georges, Hotel Chanteloup, Explorer's hotel, Dream Castle, Residhome Prestige Val d'europe, Adagio Val d'europe, Magic Circus, Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest

WDW 1999, 2001, 2007

juttawdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #30
Lozart
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Ok.. I'll look for it tomorrow...
Hi Tink Rules, I'm also trying to get hold of the pattern for the Stoney Creek Cinderella Castle. Any chance I could get a copy from you also? Please? Pretty please?
Lozart is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: