Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #151
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

go wander around the disboards... if you're like me... you'll end up with 16,000 posts!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #152
jpark
Earning My Ears

past, present, forever pattern?

Hi,

I am slowly getting back into my cross stitch habit, but I would absolutely love a pattern for the past, present, forever design (along with any information you may have about necessary colors, etc). I can't message anybody since i'm new to the boards. I also dont have anything to trade (yet!)

thanks to anybody who can help me!
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #153
Lynsiloo20
Earning My Ears

hi there, i have just come across this site. I am not long back from a lovely christmas break at WDW and never even thought to look for cross stitches whilst there! typical. I am looking for a new project and have come across 'mickey Salutes America', has anyone done this?? Is it fairly old now or hard to come by? I see people trade things on here.

I do not have too much. I do have a lovely book with the winnie the pooh alphabet if anyone is interested. I also have a nice stars and stripes chunky alphabet which is very nice.

Does anyone have any idea where i could track down a chart?? or kit.
Lynsiloo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #154
booszoo
Earning My Ears

I'm now working on mistletoe kiss, i'm a slow stitcher though i have many of the stoney creek charts as they are just beautiful, also have simple ones like the baby camilla series. working on my ears so should be able to share more soon. jackie
booszoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #155
D15NEY
do you have cookies?

Question Vintage Cinderella Castle?

Hi all,

Thanks to a very kind lady I now have some patterens to work with , just need to wait for the supplies to get here and I can get started!!

Anyhow I was wondering if anyone had the chart to a 'vintage' Disney cross-stitch of Cinderellas Castle?

The cross-stitch looks like a simple design and I lobe the simple look of it when finished.

There is a 'vintage' Sleeping Beauty castle x-stitch on Ebay at the moment but we have never been there so not really wanting that one!

Any help would be soooooo appreciated.

many thanks,
Old 02-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #156
Debbie24020
Earning My Ears

Can anybody possibly help me. I'm trying to find a copy of the Castle chart that has Tink flying above it and fireworks.

I have a daughter who is away at uni atm and due to illness isn't able to go out much, so I am trying to build up a selection of charts for her.
Thanks in advance
Debbie
Debbie24020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #157
karriboo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie24020 View Post
Can anybody possibly help me. I'm trying to find a copy of the Castle chart that has Tink flying above it and fireworks.

I have a daughter who is away at uni atm and due to illness isn't able to go out much, so I am trying to build up a selection of charts for her.
Thanks in advance
Debbie
Hiya Debbie, I have that chart. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to ya!
karriboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:45 AM   #158
KevinWP
Earning My Ears

New Day at Cinderella's Castle

Was wondering if anyone has the pattern for the Disney/Kinkade picture of 'New Day at Cinderella's Castle' yet. Would love to do that one up
KevinWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #159
Heva2015
Mouseketeer

Hi

Does anyone have any charts they'd be able to email me?

Thanks

Orlando
Copake
Providence
Washington, DC
New York
Heva2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #160
penguin1102
Mouseketeer

I am also looking for some patterns. I am willing to pay the cost for the paper and the shipping. Thanks!!!
penguin1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #161
cjallen
Earning My Ears

Looking for Patterns

I am looking for Mickey Salutes America pattern and color guide for my wife, she purchases one or two of them each year as they are available at WDW but has never been able to find this one. Any help is appreciated.
cjallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #162
mlb807
Earning My Ears

bump
mlb807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #163
mom133d
Earning My Ears

I am also looking for charts and am willing to pay for paper & shipping.
mom133d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #164
cjallen
Earning My Ears

Disneyland 50th Anniversary Pattern

Looking for Disneyland 50th Anniversary, willing to trade.
cjallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #165
KevinWP
Earning My Ears

cj:

Not sure if there actually a True Pattern for Kinkade's Painting of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary. I know that there are some patterns floatting around, especially on ebay, but these are just generated patterns using one of the Cross Stitch Programs that take any photo and converts them to stitches....

If you do know of an actual manufacture pattern for this painting I'd love to know which comapny it was made by so I can try and track it down aswell...
KevinWP is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: