Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2008, 08:45 AM   #76
misscmac
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swwake View Post
Thanks. I kinda like my ticker.

I am all caught up and I love it. I thought we were cool with our 2-way PTR, but you have a 3-way!! Well, I guess if I count my sister, who won't be joining us but who is posting, we have a 3-way too.

Anyway, it's fun to read. Congrats on your graduation.
Haha, yes my Mom decided to surprise us and jump in too! Thanks for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by megveg View Post
you can get them at home depot! theyre in the paint section because theyre actually the paint swatches for Disney paints! Sonic Boom is (IMO) the limey-est green
Little does she know I already have them upstairs in my room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msslaydbug View Post
Christine and Justin -
I am loving the trip report ! We will be there about the same time as well but staying at Shades of Green. Pop is one of our favorite places to stayand I am a little sad we aren't staying there this trip but excited to try out Shades of Green for the first time. We are going back in Sept and staying at Pop then !
We are going to the P&PP on the 21st though. I was nervous that since the 26th is a holiday it would be busy busy ! It also looks like we will be at Ohana on the same night !
Thanks for reading! We are huuggee fans of POP. This is our 3rd stay and I hope there are many more in the future. Ohhh I forgot the 26th a holiday - I hope it won't be that bad. We waited to go on the 26th since our whole group would be in WDW by then. I am so excited to eat at Ohana - I have heard it is a good place for a farewell Disney meal . Have you tried it before?
Old 04-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #77
rimousefan84
Earning My Ears

ok i have solved my intinerary problem. Since my rents and clearly my F MIL would like to watch Mickeys jammin jungle parade, I had to change things up a bit. So instead of going to Animal Kingdom on the 26th and having to rush over to Teppan Edo(dinner ressie at 4:30) then having to go over to P&P P, we will go to Typhoon Lagoon (which will also please CathyHac). This will allow us to enjoy the day at a water park at a relaxed pace without having to feel rushed. We will go to AK the following day and will have enough time to watch the parade because our ressie for O'hana isnt until 6:30. I do what I can to please all...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2008, 01:09 PM   #78
Msslaydbug
Can't wait to get back !!
I have got to learn to stop drinking water
I am such a bad cook I burn water

We eat at Ohana's every trip. The last two times they were horrible but one in particular made me so angry I got a manager involved by the end of our meal ( and I *never* do anything like that). So, I swore off Ohana for good ( sadly since this used to be my favorite). But, I had two people in my party request they really wanted to go to Ohana this time <sigh> hopefully this time they will be great again like the first few times we went because it truly is a wonderful restaurant when everything goes smoothly.

Disneyland 4/00 * 10/06 * 3/09 * 3/12 X's 2 * 05/12 **coming soon Paradise Pier 09/12**
Old 04-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #79
misscmac
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We eat at Ohana's every trip. The last two times they were horrible but one in particular made me so angry I got a manager involved by the end of our meal ( and I *never* do anything like that). So, I swore off Ohana for good ( sadly since this used to be my favorite). But, I had two people in my party request they really wanted to go to Ohana this time <sigh> hopefully this time they will be great again like the first few times we went because it truly is a wonderful restaurant when everything goes smoothly.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that your experience this time is much better!
Old 04-26-2008, 04:53 PM   #80
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

HI Christine and Justin

First- Christine your mother looks like your sister in the picture of you 2 with your Fairy Godmother! And I love the pics of you and Justin. You 2 are so cute!
Second- I'm very jelous you get to go to WDW next month!
Third- I liked the 25th Birthday castle too! It just made me feel like celebrating!

Can't wait to read more. Congrat's on the graduation!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Old 04-26-2008, 08:57 PM   #81
misscmac
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
HI Christine and Justin

First- Christine your mother looks like your sister in the picture of you 2 with your Fairy Godmother! And I love the pics of you and Justin. You 2 are so cute!
Second- I'm very jelous you get to go to WDW next month!
Third- I liked the 25th Birthday castle too! It just made me feel like celebrating!

Can't wait to read more. Congrat's on the graduation!
1st - Thank you!
2nd - Don't be jealous - you will be there before you know it
3rd - The Castle Cake wasn't as bad as people make it out to be (although I'm not sure I'd want to see it like that again)
Old 04-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #82
misscmac
Mouseketeer

Another "official" update: the craftiness has begun (began?). When telling my Mom about the Pirate & Princess Party, I casually mentioned the fact that it might be fun to have a custom t-shirt to wear that night, and that I was thinking of making some. While in Michael's craft store a week or two ago, she found an iron-on skull and corssbones that she fell in love with. She purchased a shirt and today we decided to put it together.

The package actually had 2 iron-ons - one black skull and one pink skull. Originally she was going to have just the black skull in the middle of her t-shirt, except we had a problem finding the middle, and didn't realize it until after it had been ironed on

Quick fix : iron on the pink skull as well! Here is the finished product :

(Please notice just how off-center that black skull is What were we thinking?)

Close up:

She loves it! And the best part? The iron-on package was only $1! They had a bunch of other cute ones too. I will probably be making a trip back there once I figure out what type of shirt I want to wear...
Old 04-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #83
stagemomx3
DIS Veteran

Love the t-shirt!
Old 04-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #84
rimousefan84
Earning My Ears

yeah, im not dressing up folks... not gonna happen... unless christine makes me, then i guess i'll just have to do what i'm told
Old 04-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #85
Msslaydbug
Can't wait to get back !!
I have got to learn to stop drinking water
I am such a bad cook I burn water

Oh ... Christine should make you dress up for sure - or at least have a custom shirt !!

I think the skull shirt is so cute !

Disneyland 4/00 * 10/06 * 3/09 * 3/12 X's 2 * 05/12 **coming soon Paradise Pier 09/12**
Old 04-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #86
CathyHac
Earning My Ears

thanks christine!!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #87
CathyHac
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimousefan84 View Post
ok i have solved my intinerary problem. Since my rents and clearly my F MIL would like to watch Mickeys jammin jungle parade, I had to change things up a bit. So instead of going to Animal Kingdom on the 26th and having to rush over to Teppan Edo(dinner ressie at 4:30) then having to go over to P&P P, we will go to Typhoon Lagoon (which will also please CathyHac). This will allow us to enjoy the day at a water park at a relaxed pace without having to feel rushed. We will go to AK the following day and will have enough time to watch the parade because our ressie for O'hana isnt until 6:30. I do what I can to please all...
Yeah!! drinks in pirate coconuts!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #88
misscmac
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagemomx3 View Post
Love the t-shirt!
Thanks!

Quote:
Oh ... Christine should make you dress up for sure - or at least have a custom shirt !!

I think the skull shirt is so cute !
Thanks! Santa left Justin a Pirates of the Carribean t-shirt (specifically for this trip) in his stocking at my house, so I was assuming he would wear that. Now that he has remembered to "do as he is told" he will probably also have a custom t-shirt to wear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyHac View Post
thanks christine!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyHac View Post
Yeah!! drinks in pirate coconuts!!!

You're welcome! And this time the drinks don't have to be non-alcoholic
Old 04-28-2008, 07:10 AM   #89
rimousefan84
Earning My Ears

don't encourage her.....
Old 04-28-2008, 09:00 AM   #90
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Love the shirt! You girls did a great coverup job! You'd never know there was only supposed to be one skull.

As for Justin, I'm seeing a big hoop earring and eye patch in your future!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: