Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #751
carrieannie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Chapter 15. Sunday, February 3rd. Day 4. Part 1. We're movin on up....

The itinerary said MK this morning.....hmm.....would that stick?
Oh boy, oh boy, my favorite!! Can we do Small world?
Quote:
We checked out around 8:30am and took a cab over to BCV." We were movin on up...to the eastside". Name the show that was from?
Jeffersons!!! Was I first! no?

Quote:
We had the nicest CM, Lucia, checking us in....we had a nice conversation w/ her while she was taking care of us. The guest services manager, Shannon, happened to be right there. She heard some of our requests and came over to see what she could do...We did get a dedicated 2 bdrm villa, but the room wasn't ready and she wasn't able to get us near Josh and Joanne. They were so helpful...We couldn't believe how nice they were..... . I was feeling the MOJO coming back...
Mojo is becoming my new favorite word.
Whats a "dedicated villa?"

Quote:
watch the Super Bowl.
Thanks for bringing up the Sucky Bowl!! Our wounds have NOT yet healed!

Quote:
Kim and I decided to go to Epcot first and then head over to MK in the afternoon. We figured Joanne and her friends would be doing Fantasyland and we wanted to enjoy our adult time before being surrounded by kids. It ended up being a wise decision...
Thats called Mojo!!

Quote:
We stopped by Spoodles to say hi

Isn't Baby Jordan a doll....name doesn't hurt either...
What a beautiful family. Baby J is adorable!

Quote:
We then made the short walk to Epcot by way of the International Gateway Entrance. I was excited for Kim as it was her first park:
I can feel her excitement!!
Quote:
Here I am with the tongue:
Such a handsome man.

Quote:
This is a tribute to SwanLovesDisney's TR. I had Kim take a picture in the shape of the first letter of the word that described how she felt to be at WDW:
I was going for an X for Xcitement. but we`ve already covered that.
Quote:
Here's my pic:
E! for Entertaining!

Quote:
Coming up...Mojo or no mojo, that is the question.....
Angelas response has me a little nervous.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #752
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Good Night Peeps to tired to be witty!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #753
cc1075
cc

[QUOTE=carrieannie;23560410] I would like to know the answer to this also. I think I do it the long way and it takes me forever.
When I multi quote, I have to re-type all this
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc1075 View Post
and keep looking back for the numbers. I`ve heard you can copy paste,but it doesnt work for me.
Wow - - you have my highest admiration - - that takes more patience than I have - - OK - so Jordan it is up to you - how do you do it????
Old 03-02-2008, 10:32 PM   #754
carrieannie
DIS Veteran

[quote=cc1075;23561102]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieannie View Post
I would like to know the answer to this also. I think I do it the long way and it takes me forever.
[color=#0000ff]When I multi quote, I have to re-type all this

Wow - - you have my highest admiration - - that takes more patience than I have - - OK - so Jordan it is up to you - how do you do it????

Old 03-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #755
carrieannie
DIS Veteran

nevermind.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #756
girlnextdoor
Mouseketeer

Re: Multi-Quoting...

This is how Jordan taught me to do it. You click on the icon next to the Quote icon. It has a " and a + on it. Click that for each post you want to quote. It should turn red. Then click the "post reply" button at the bottom of the screen. All the posts you want to quote will appear in the window and you can type your resonse inbetween each of them. You can also preview the post before you submit it to make sure you got it right. I hope that was clear...it is way easier this way than typing all the quote mumbo-jumbo by hand!
Old 03-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #757
carrieannie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlnextdoor View Post
Re: Multi-Quoting...

This is how Jordan taught me to do it. You click on the icon next to the Quote icon. It has a " and a + on it. Click that for each post you want to quote. It should turn red. Then click the reply to post button at the bottom of the screen. All the posts you want to quote will appear in the window and you can type your resonse inbetween each of them. You can also preview the post before you submit it to make sure you got it right. I hope that was clear...it is way easier this way than typing all the quote mumbo-jumbo by hand!
But what about multi-quoting the same post like i did with jordans. thats when I have to re-type everytime i want to quote a seprate sentence.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #758
Blueyed Girl
HAKUNA MATATA!

Quote:
Kim is the letter H...
Ok, so.....Kim is Happy and you are Excited. Right?

Anyhoo, looking forward to the next installment.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #759
girlnextdoor
Mouseketeer

Quote:
But what about multi-quoting the same post like i did with jordans. thats when I have to re-type everytime i want to quote a seprate sentence.

Ohhhh, I misunderstood the question! I thought you were asking about quoting multiple posts. I was so proud I knew the answer, ha ha! But it turns out you were asking something more advanced! I will await the answer from a Dis guru along with everyone else! Sorry...
Old 03-02-2008, 11:06 PM   #760
cc1075
cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlnextdoor View Post
Ohhhh, I misunderstood the question! I thought you were asking about quoting multiple posts. I was so proud I knew the answer, ha ha! But it turns out you were asking something more advanced! I will await the answer from a Dis guru along with everyone else! Sorry...
I did it - I did it - I did it - -

Quote:
See - Kim is a genius - and I can follow directions - - now - - - - - - one to the hard part - -
Ed - I think you just quote the whole thing and the write in between - think I'll try it
Old 03-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #761
mnmrmustard
DIS Veteran

Hey Jordan, as you know I was away for about ten days doing my work transition. While I've been doing that you've been a very busy guy! Not quite as daunting as Scott's, but close

OK, I'm jumping back in at Chapter 5 - arrival day part 2! Nice view of the pool from up on the 3rd floor. Great that your mojo continued with no line for DHS bus and entering the park itself. Good ride mojo, but ouch on the Backstage Magic Tour.

I like the benches tour you were doing and happy that you were able to keep a slower pace and notice the little details. No wait of Star Tours either? Nice. A smooth trip back to POP and no line for lunch??? I fear you're using up all you mojo at once

Ahhh, the onions from lunch got you! At least you weren't in a park at the time. Interesting evening with the newlywed drunk who had just been dumped and funny about you trying to chase him down to give him the beer Good serene shots around POP.

TL day with a chance of rain? ROFL! "EVERY SINGLE PERSON GOT OFF THE BUS" Great storytelling and it sounded like a cool day there. What, no ride down the "wedgie express"? I'm happy it brightened up for you.

The Mediterranean Flatbread looks pretty good at Everything Pop. We're all glad you showered before you went down to eat - lol. Enchanted was a cool movie, but if you missed the first five minutes you missed some of "hot cartoon Giselle" You MISSED the bus after being the first one in line? Oh man! At least you ran up and got the first seat on the next one. Good dinner with a Dis run-in followed by Dee's good memory for drunks :D

Hey Kim! Darn those doctors and lab work and all that ...they really should give priority to Dis'ers about to leave for 'the World'. Glad you were able to rest the night before your flight and that you had no hassles with airport and that you had company on your flight - yay!

Back to Jordan and his second trek to TL. No charge for the locker and didn't go back ...I hope it doesn't affect your mojo. Nice pictures of the park, it looked like a perfect day to be swimming and relaxing in the water

Ah, the last quiet dinner and another walk around the grounds ...I'm beginning to worry about you my friend - going to WDW and finding peace and quiet????? It's just too weird

Oh, and just a little tweak for your first post and the reference to Chapter 13 ...you have the right link but reference Page 37 when it actually shows up on Page 36. Poke poke

Back to the story! Very cool that you met Kim at the bus - I hope you offered to carry the big bag ...heheheh. Darn check-in waits, at least she got the room and hey, there's Flat Winkers! I was wondering when I'd see her again

No mojo for DTD/PI - that stinks. Hey Kim, tell him to share his mojo! Good choice for dinner Jordan ...I also saw that Scott is a fan of Reubens - good stuff! Ending the evening at Petals followed by a walk

Ew, morning run past smokers, that's no way to start a day. Movin' on up ...that would be the Jeffersons Glad your mojo came back at BCV! Cool that you stopped by at Spoodles to say 'hi' to your friends, and yes, Jordan is a doll. Heheh, nice shots of you two entering Epcot - nice tongue - lol.

And here we are, back up to speed Have a good one Jordan & Kim ...can't wait to hear what further adventures you two find at Epcot and beyond!
1976 - Disneyland ~ 2002 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2005 - Disneyland ~ 2008 - Walt Disney World - SeaWorld/Discovery Cove ~ 2009 - Disneyland ~ 2011 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2012 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
Old 03-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #762
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

MRYPPNS: LOVE THE SIGGIE!

Winkie: Chickfight =

Now I am doing my nightly waiting for the update - gotta quit eating so much popcorn - getting a badonk-a-badonk - it's all Jordan's fault!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 02:10 AM   #763
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coteau_chick View Post
Hey Jordan since you are a PK I thought you would appreciate this one.

Courtney hates to go to church. I think she secretly hopes we will forget to go every week. Well, in church she was taking notes during the sermon. I was kind of surprised. At the end of service when the pastor asked us to stand for prayer he did the usual "Every head bowed and every eye closed " statement and I decided to peek at Courtney's sermon notes. Guess what she had written!! She wrote down Blah Blah Blah........... like a bazilion times.

I am not Catholic but I might find me some Holy Water to sprinkle on her. It would probabbly sizzle.
My dad did all the sermons when I was growing up. It was like getting a lecture every Sunday....

I didn't go to church today. I'm in the middle of some serious conflict between the youth director and one of the parents....I didn't want to go and have either one of them crabbin at me. So I stayed home and prayed for both of them for an hour.....
Old 03-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #764
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyolic View Post
I saw my first chick fight in 7th grade. It was a fight between Sally Moses and Nilda Medina (who names their kid Nilda). They were both big boned...I can't remember who pulled out a little bit of hair, but it was awesome....Lots of kicking too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post

Hey Jordan did you notice my new siggie? (it reads small on my laptop but big on the home pc..hope you can read it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I love the new siggie -- especially how they are all green!
I love it too....I'm a little embarrassed by all the attention....but hey if it brightens up someone's day, I'm all for it....

Quote:
Little bit OT - but not much

Can or will someone please explain how you multi-quote -

Ed ??? Jordan ???? Any other talented peeeps?????
I see that Kim helped you out...she's a superstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
Ok the whole peeps thing is running wild!!!!

We passed some people of the Asian persuasion today and I thought of you...so my mind is officially warped into thinking the word "peeps" when ever there are Asians around! Thanks alot!

I promptly explained all this to Kc who now reads your TR over my shoulder.

Rock on my friend, rock on!
Sorry, whenever you pass them you should also do the Asian power sign with your fist raised like I do...

HEY KC!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmu View Post
Baby Jordan is adorable.
Kim looks so pretty.
The letter pictures had me laughing out loud.
We were both laughing while we were doing them....It was a great start to the vacation....we would have many more laughs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkers View Post
Jordy, Here's the chick fight you've been wanting!

Just in time for Easter...How considerate of you.

[QUOTE=carrieannie;23560410] I would like to know the answer to this also. I think I do it the long way and it takes me forever.
When I multi quote, I have to re-type all this
Quote:
and keep looking back for the numbers. I`ve heard you can copy paste,but it doesnt work for me.
Multi quoting the same person is a pain if you want to have their screenname in every quote....
Old 03-03-2008, 02:28 AM   #765
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh boy, oh boy, my favorite!! Can we do Small world?
My least favorite phrase is "It's a Small World". Ask Wendy....

Quote:
Mojo is becoming my new favorite word.
Whats a "dedicated villa?"
In the BCV, there are studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom villas. Usually a studio will be connected to a 1 bedroom. It can be used separately or as a 2 bedroom. The dedicated 2 bedrooms are just 2 bedrooms and cannot be split. The 2nd bedroom has 2 queen beds and not a bed and sofa like the studios do.

Quote:
Thanks for bringing up the Sucky Bowl!! Our wounds have NOT yet healed!
Sorry, not a fan of either team, but my roommate is a HUGE Dolphins fan. So by default, I was rooting for the Patriots to lose. Sorry. Don't hate me.

Quote:
What a beautiful family. Baby J is adorable!
I just saw her tonight. I babysat so Josh and JoJo could go to a work function. She is a great baby....

Quote:
Angelas response has me a little nervous.
You should be.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: