Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2008, 06:38 AM   #76
ILMICKEY
DIS Veteran

What a WONDERFUL, HAPPY trip report!! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait until you go back so we can read all about it. You guys are so much fun!!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #77
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

I was sad as well to see your trip had ended. We all enjoyed it so much and you are truly the best daddy in the world! Your son is so blessed to have parents like you both - look forward to another report after your next trip (now don't make us grow old and grey before you take him again! )

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #78
bedillamouse
Mouseketeer

Great report....I have a smile on my face the whole time I read this. I'm so glad your son got to do the Jedi training...that is awesome. This will be one of those memories that he'll tell his kids about. Great job dad and mom!!

DH DD9 DD7
Old 03-05-2008, 09:15 AM   #79
Nicole786
DIS Veteran

What a FANTASTIC trip report...It made me feel so good and I almost cried a few times! I'm glad to see theres nothing like disney world and star wars to aide the loss of a disney cruise, lol! May god bless you with another trip soon so I can see that trick!

Next Trip: September 25, 2014!
Universal's Royal Pacific Resort & Animal Kingdom Lodge!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:52 AM   #80
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

what a great ending to a great report. thank you for sharing with us. looks like you all had a wonderful trip.

Hope you all get back soon.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #81
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
Your son had a great birthday! Leaving Orlando is always so sad. Your tr was great. I hate to see it end. Are you planning another WDW trip?
We are planning a Disney Cruise for the summer of '09 with other family but I want to go to WDW or DL before that. We are moving into a new house this summer so we are concentrating on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILMICKEY View Post
What a WONDERFUL, HAPPY trip report!! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait until you go back so we can read all about it. You guys are so much fun!!
Thank you. We had nicknamed our family "The Fun Bunch" about three years ago. I think the next time we go I'll have that put on some T-Shirts to wear in the parks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
I was sad as well to see your trip had ended. We all enjoyed it so much and you are truly the best daddy in the world! Your son is so blessed to have parents like you both - look forward to another report after your next trip (now don't make us grow old and grey before you take him again! )
It will have to be soon because I am already grey and turning 40 this month! Maybe DW is planning a surpise birthday party for me at WDW .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedillamouse View Post
Great report....I have a smile on my face the whole time I read this. I'm so glad your son got to do the Jedi training...that is awesome. This will be one of those memories that he'll tell his kids about. Great job dad and mom!!
I'm glad you enjoyed the TR. I was reliving the trip while I was writing it and now I feel like I just ended another vacation .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole786 View Post
What a FANTASTIC trip report...It made me feel so good and I almost cried a few times! I'm glad to see theres nothing like disney world and star wars to aide the loss of a disney cruise, lol! May god bless you with another trip soon so I can see that trick!
DS just asked my yesterday if he could celebrate his next birthday on The Disney Wonder again. He really loved the cruise but Star Wars helped to take away the sadness of leaving The Wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
what a great ending to a great report. thank you for sharing with us. looks like you all had a wonderful trip.

Hope you all get back soon.
If i was to leave for WDW right now it would not be soon enough! Thanks for taking time to read my TR.

And for all of you that have count down tickers in your signature I am happy for you but extremely jealous of you too. I WANT ONE!!!

Last edited by The Disney Fanatic; 03-07-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #82
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Aww!! I'm sorry your trip had to come to an end! It seems that you guys really had a great time! Thanks for sharing!!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #83
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmyboy View Post
Aww!! I'm sorry your trip had to come to an end! It seems that you guys really had a great time! Thanks for sharing!!
Mine came to an end and yours is just beginning in 3 days. You guys must be bouncing off of the walls right now with excitement. I can't wait to hear your TR when you get back. The Pre-Tripie is great and you have a beautiful family. I would love to have a daughter to take to BBB.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:16 AM   #84
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkers View Post
I'm so glad your son got to do the Jedi training! Those are the types of things that make disney so special!
You can't find that kind of "Magic" anywhere else in the world!
Old 03-06-2008, 01:28 AM   #85
mom2girlsn1boy
Mouseketeer

What a great report, it was so fun and made me not want to miss one moment of your trip, I'm glad your son was able to be a Jedi fighter.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:22 AM   #86
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2girlsn1boy View Post
What a great report, it was so fun and made me not want to miss one moment of your trip, I'm glad your son was able to be a Jedi fighter.
It was the highlight of our trip!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:17 AM   #87
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

P.S. Before everybody goes please check out my new ending to "Day 2" on page three.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:42 AM   #88
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Disney Fanatic View Post
P.S. Before everybody goes please check out my new ending to "Day 2" on page three.
Too funny!! I won't spoil it for your other loyal readers Thank you for sharing your trip. I enjoyed every moment of it. May the force be with you!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #89
Wherem I Now
DIS Dad #30
29+85+77+26+95+4=FUN

Awesome TR! It may just inspire me to write one of my own the next time that we go to WDW! (Whenever that is... )

Thanks for letting us know that you had completed it on the Dis Dad's Board!
#30 King of the house, ruled by the Queen, and overrun by Princesses (18,16,7)

1978, 6/91 DisneyMoon, 10/94 DVL, 10/00 1st trip with DD's, 1/03, 1/05, 1/06 DCL Wonder. 4/06 Bonus day after business trip, 1/07 1st trip for 3rd DD, 6/07, 8/08 "Resort Hopper Trip", 1/09, 10/10, 5/11 DCL Dream, 4/12 OKW, 6/13 DCL Dream & OKW
Old 03-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #90
The Disney Fanatic
DIS Dad's Club Member #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherem I Now View Post
Awesome TR! It may just inspire me to write one of my own the next time that we go to WDW! (Whenever that is... )

Thanks for letting us know that you had completed it on the Dis Dad's Board!
I'm trying to come up with a scheme to be able to go too! Well, when you DO go please write a TR. It's always fun to hear the exploits of DIS Dad's Club members at WDW.

Last edited by The Disney Fanatic; 03-07-2008 at 04:26 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: