Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #31
snelsonbrown
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." R.L. Stevenson

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Hello to those that are interested in ordering baskets.
if you will call me here at the shop at 800-950-4559, I can get more ideas than emails.
thanks for the comments on the gift baskets ----my favorite one so far has been the Halloween idea :-)
Always
Shirley
email [/email] snelsonbrown@aol.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/PerfectGiftCapeCanaveral

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DISWelcomeCenter

CLICK AT THE LINK FOR INFORMATION ON CAPE CANAVERAL AND COCOA BEACH THREAD.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273

CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK ON GIFT BASKETS BY SHIRLEY

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1723220
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular laptops!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!
snelsonbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #32
IzzysMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinderelli View Post
Does anyone know the latest the baskets can be ordered? We are sailing Nov. 22 and I wanted to know if it is too late to order.
I ordered on the Tuesday or Wednesday before we cruised on Saturday. I wouldn't recommend waiting until the last minute but I did and Shirley was kind enough to accommodate me. So - I would say that no - it isn't too late to order for the Nov 22 sailing.
IzzysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-29-2009, 01:55 AM   #33
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

bump

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:00 AM   #34
cheeringmom
Out of the mouth of babes
Eat lots and be merry!
HAHA my kind of gal!
Taglikins!
Mine are way too sweet. But they can be deceiveing

Here is a bag we ordered from Shirley. My daughter loved the surprise from Mickey and Friends. Shirley even personalized it with orange and blue ribbons! Go Gators!

I LOVEFootball!!
cheeringmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #35
TAKitty
I will make it work with the ones you have!
It must be real if the tag fairy says so

Thanks for all of the pics! I am convinced that I need to order two baskets for our trip. When do you think it would be best to place an order? We leave April 2.
TAKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:33 AM   #36
cheeringmom
Out of the mouth of babes
Eat lots and be merry!
HAHA my kind of gal!
Taglikins!
Mine are way too sweet. But they can be deceiveing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKitty View Post
Thanks for all of the pics! I am convinced that I need to order two baskets for our trip. When do you think it would be best to place an order? We leave April 2.
I would think 2 weeks out is plenty of time but be sure to call Shirley and see what she says. Especially if want something special that she may have to go out and find. We were pretty easy. We asked for stuff she had in stock but I know she can get pretty much anything from what I hear! Have fun!

I LOVEFootball!!
cheeringmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:25 PM   #37
3Charbys
Looking forward to Cruise #3 in March 2014 on the Fantasy!

These all look great, we might look into something for our 2/28 cruise... a nice surprise for the dd and less to lug in the suitcases!!

3Charbys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #38
TiggerTails57
FIL is still waiting for his My Little Pony cake

More pics?
TiggerTails57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #39
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Here are a few.

Shirley's baskets are beautiful! She puts her whole hart into them and then sum. Have fun on your cruise.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:55 PM   #40
momx5fromhawaii
momx5fromhawaii

Thumbs up

I'll call Shirley, her baskets look great!

Thanks for all the pics!
momx5fromhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #41
HallsofVA
DIS Veteran

Here are our baskets from December

For our December cruise I had Shirley put together two baskets for my kids, ages 2 & 5 (the baskets are connected together though to save on the delivery fee). My main objective was to get beach toys for the kids to play with on our excursions and at CC, along with some snacks and juice boxes. She also put in some pirate things for DS and princess things for DD, and an autograph book and pen for DS to use. As always, they turned out great and we had tons of toys for the kids to use without having to fight over any of them.

Previous Stops -11/17/12 Fantasy Thanksgiving Eastern to San Juan; 3/31/12 Fantasy MV; 8/21-26/11 WDW Poly;08/16/11 5-nt Dreamy Double-Dip!;8/13-16/11 Universal;09/18/10 14-nt WB Transatlantic; 1/10/10-1/14/10 Bahamas, 1/6/10-1/09/10 AKL, 12/12/09 Western (Cat 3 upgrade); 12/06/08 Eastern (upgraded to the Roy Suite!); 12/03/05 Western (upgrade to Cat 3)
Dream/Fantasy Special Rooms Thread
HallsofVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #42
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Here's my gift basket that little sister ordered for me. It had diet root beer and Cheetoes.....two things she thought I couldn't live without! There's a Tigger plush, Tigger mug and Tigger beachtowel too!

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #43
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Jackie

that looks soooo cool!!!

& I enjoyed my rootbeer...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #44
snelsonbrown
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." R.L. Stevenson

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
Here's my gift basket that little sister ordered for me. It had diet root beer and Cheetoes.....two things she thought I couldn't live without! There's a Tigger plush, Tigger mug and Tigger beachtowel too!

Hello Jackie,
There are some gift baskets that really stick out in my mind and yours was one of those. It has been a few years for yours and yes I remember your sister ordering it for you.

We are really trying to get other ideas together to give better choices, but with the economy as it is, seems each direction I go, products are so hard to get for companies are keeping the stock so low in order to stay afloat, that I seem to spend hours on the phone, hours on the pc and hours to make "stuff'' happen. With so many of the products being made overseas, you have to wait, for what seems, months to get anything and then if it is not worth the monies, noone seems to be able to do anything about it.

Anyhow thanks for refreshing my memories of the many gift baskets that has been made with a great deal of love -

With the Grace of God, lets keep looking forward that everyone who has been hurt so much, will be able to recoup and keep looking forward.

Much love always
Shirley
email [/email] snelsonbrown@aol.com
http://www.facebook.com/#!/PerfectGiftCapeCanaveral

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DISWelcomeCenter

CLICK AT THE LINK FOR INFORMATION ON CAPE CANAVERAL AND COCOA BEACH THREAD.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273

CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK ON GIFT BASKETS BY SHIRLEY

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1723220

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!
snelsonbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #45
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

This is a basket that Shirley delivered that was a total surprise from my FANTABULOUS friends. It had something for all of us...Corona for DH, wine coolers and Godiva chocolates for me, stuffed Pirate Mickey and Minnie for the kids along with beach towels, Mickey candy and tons of other things that we enjoyed including my favorite...a DIS green Ipod.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013

DCL 2016 Opening Day Pricing Thread Pt 1: January - April
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: