Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
Melissa_E
Friends don't let friends try the beverly!

DH spent 20 years in the Army to go to WDW! All wrapped up!

Hello! Welcome to my trip report. If you are also following my dining report, this will give you overall information and everything from the dining report.

Day 1: 4a.m. wake up and Mickey!
Day 2: Tusker House
Day 2: Silverbacks and Nemo!
Day 2: DreamEars and Narcoosee's
Day 3: Missed Magic
Day 3: Plaza, Columbia Harbor House
Day 4: Tonga Toast and Dream Fastpasses!
Day 4: Festival of the Lion King and Yachtsman Steakhouse
Day 5: Hooray for Hollywood!
Day 5: Sci-Fi Drive in
Day 6: Princesses and Soarin'
Day 6: Le Cellier
Day 7: Chef Mickey's and Pilot Monorail ride
Day 7: Miyuki's Candies, Crystal Castles and Mulan
Day 7: Yachtsman take 2 and Illuminations
Day 8: The Sad Mickey Song
All wrapped up

Nuts and Bolts:

Cast:

Melissa- I’m the planner of the trip, although I turned 32 while at Disney, I’m really 10 years old in “Disney years.” I’ll be 11 Disney years next year. This is my third time at Disney. My parents took my family when I was about to go into the sixth grade, approximately twenty years ago. Back then, there was only the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, so we saw everything that those two parks had to offer. I came again when I was in college for two days with my sorority. We went to MGM, rode Tower of Terror and Star Tours. MGM has certainly grown up a lot since my last time here.

Reed- the cause for our celebration. He has spent the last twenty years serving in the Army and has a chance to retire this year. He’s 43, easy to please but tough to impress, especially when it comes to food. I spent quite a bit of time prepping him to allow his inner child to come out. This is Reed’s very first time to go to Disney. His older brother went when he was in high school with the high school band, and that same brother has taken his family to Disney. Reed has really wanted to go on Space Mountain and the Haunted Mansion for a very long time.

Katie- our fun loving and wonderful four year old daughter. She’s a really great kid that is fairly easy going as long as she isn’t hungry or super tired. Her favorite games before the trip was to act out Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Haunted Mansion “the ghost ride.” Katie received a lot of prepping for rides that are a “little bit scary.” We role played the rides, watched videos on YouTube that were taken from the rides, and discussed what might be scary about them. These tactics REALLY worked! She wasn’t afraid at all of the Haunted Mansion and though she didn’t like the speed of BTMRR she did enjoy it.

Set:
We decided on the Pop Century Resort for a few reasons. First, we looked into Shades of Green but declined for two reasons, first it was more expensive than Pop during the value season and SoG doesn’t participate on the dining plan. Since I knew that we were definitely doing the plan this meant SoG wasn’t an option. Secondly, we tried to get into All-Star Music, but that resort had an infestation of cheerleaders for one of the weekends.

Budget:
We budgeted $3000 for the entire trip, hotel, food, and travel. The hotel plus the dining plan for two adults and one child came to $2300. The airfare was $501 total for the three of us flying Southwest from Norfolk, VA roundtrip. We actually live 30 minutes from the Richmond airport but the airfares were at least $50-100 more expensive per ticket AND the flight times were horrible. SWA has a 9:30ish flight to Orlando non-stop arriving at 11:30ish. On the way home, we decided on a 3:40p.m. flight arriving at 5:40. Since it is non-stop AND those times were perfect, we had no problem driving the two hours to get there and then back home. Especially since parking wasn’t any more expensive than flying out of Richmond.

We did think of driving, mapquest puts Orlando around 12 hours away from Disputanta. Figuring stops it would have probably taken us 14. We decided against driving for a few reasons, it would take a day off of each end of the trip and when you arrive after a drive like that you are tired and cranky. Also, the 10-12 hour mark is my cut off between driving and flying. Between the price of gas and the wear and tear on the car, plus the pain in the rear factor, flying won. Had I not been able to find flights at good times and decent prices, I think we would have thought more about driving.

Craft Services:
We decided on the Deluxe Dining Plan (DxDP). Disney offers two dining plans. The basic plan gives you one counter service, one table service and one snack a day. The Deluxe plan gives you three however you want to use them meals, counter service or table service, two snacks a day, plus the refillable mugs. Also at every counter service and table service you get appetizer, entree and dessert. The basic plan doesn't give you the appetizer.

We chose the dining plan for the convenience of it vs. trying to "make money off of it." I liked being able to look at the menu without seeing the prices and saying, "they want $20 for a hamburger?" I would rather look at a menu and decide what I wanted vs. trying to save a buck or two. What we did was make breakfast reservations, usually right before the park opened. This way we could enter the park before the ropes dropped. We also made dinner reservations for most nights. For lunch we would split a few counter service credits or just use our snacks. This worked out really well for us!

When you see the amount that we "paid" for each meal, that is just me keeping track of the amounts to see what we actually spent on the plan versus what we received in value. If you were to go and pay out of pocket, hopefully this will help you decide which restaurants that you think are a good value as well.
Feb. 5- 12 2008: Pop Century

Dining report complete with superlatives! Yachtsman, Le Cellier, Narcoosses

Trip Report, lots of pictures!

Last edited by Melissa_E; 02-20-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
Melissa_E

Day 1- 4a.m. wake up and Mickey!

For some reason I got up at 4a.m. this morning, I tried to roll over and fall back asleep but my body said, “Hey we’re going to Disney today, get up get up! We’re going to Disney!” LOL Unfortunately, I was up. I stayed in bed as long as I could and decided to take a shower at 4:30. Reed got up at 5, Katie got up at 5:30 and we were off to the airport at 6. It took about 1 hour 45 minutes to get to the Norfolk airport. The whole time driving down there I kept thinking, “why oh why did I choose this one when there is a perfectly good airport a half hour from our house?” Oh yeah, GREAT flight times and lower prices. I was also worried about the boarding procedure for Southwest, but I really had nothing to worry about.

If you haven’t flown Southwest lately, they have changed their boarding procedure so that you are called up in numerical order, you line yourselves up and board. We had A 19, 20, and 21, when we got on the flight there was really no one else and we were in the second row. When we level off, we pull out the handy dandy, nifty portable DVD player, Reed opens it and says, “I thought you were going to put a movie in here.” “umm what? I thought you were putting in the movie.” :disbelief So, our master plan of having Katie be nice and peaceful watching a movie went to pot. Sigh. She was good though, she got antsy a few times but she was so excited to go. Every five minutes she had to ask, “Are we going to Disneyworld?” LOL

When we were about to land the pilot got on and announced the local weather saying that it was going to be 85 degrees today. I looked over at Reed and said, I hope you have a t-shirt under your jacket. He said, “yes I do.” Well that meant, “I have a LONG SLEEVE t-shirt” :disbelief I told him at LEAST three times last night what I was wearing, that we wouldn’t have access to our bags for a few hours after we landed AND he should wear something that he would be comfortable in the parks in. Did he listen? NOPE! So instead of going straight to the park after getting to our resort, we had to make a pit stop for a new t-shirt, a short sleeve one.

We landed at 11:25a.m. and took the Disney Magical Express to the resort. We were on the bus by 11:50a.m. and on the road by 11:55a.m. We arrived at Pop Century at 12:35p.m. It didn’t take us long to check in, our room was ready and we were settled by 1p.m. I was in shock!

Since Reed and Katie were hungry and Reed needed a shirt that was suitable for the park, we decided to go to the Pop Century food court and souvenir shop. We used a counter service (CS) credit to split an order of nachos with everything (pretty good), a fruit cup as the dessert, and we grabbed a bottle of water for our drink. I also picked up our free refillable mugs.

Price of CS: $12.31
Price of 3 refillable mugs: $39.91

After being watered, fed, and changed into park appropriate attire, we were ready to head to the Magic Kingdom. We walked to the bus stop and a MK bus was just pulling in continuing our perfect timing streak!

First look at the Castle:

We headed down Main Street USA as the “Family Day Parade” was going around the entrance circle. Katie met Dale, we also saw Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket, then we saw Mary Poppins and Burt. Katie got her picture with everyone and kept saying, “I want to meet Mickey!” We decided to head towards Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, saw that there were still some fast passes, grabbed three, we had to be back between 4:05 and 5:05 SCORE! Then we headed to the Haunted Mansion. Reed was especially exited to hit this attraction and we had prepared Katie really well for it. We had about a 20 minute wait, it wasn’t bad at all. Since the parade was about to start, most people were waiting at the ropes for that.

Reed and Katie LOVED Haunted Mansion! The improvements made the ghosts much more clear. I was quite impressed. Hopefully, we’ll be able to hit this one again when we get back to MK. After, we made our way back towards the Crystal Palace where we had 3:30 reservations for dinner. Early I know, but on a travel day, I thought that was appropriate. We got there 20 minutes early for our reservation and checked in early. 10 minutes later we were seated. Even though we missed the parade this was a great idea. The number of people waiting for the Crystal Palace after the parade was a lot at 3:30 and we would have waited much longer if we tried to get in at our reservation time.

The Crystal Palace was very noisy! Not only with the age of the people dining there but just the clatter of the knives and forks against the tables. The tables were very close together and the character interaction was pretty good. We saw the four advertised characters, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. The food was overall pretty good. We all LOVED the garlic mashed potatoes, they were SO good. Katie ate her weight in shrimp cocktail. I thought the roast beef was good. There was ziti with mushrooms and asiago cream sauce that was fantastic! I got some on a lark and really enjoyed it. Reed got the tomato soup and didn’t finish it, it was very salty! DH and I got iced tea, Katie got a chocolate milk. For dessert Reed tried the apple cobbler, Boston cream pie, banana bread pudding, and cheesecake. The apple cobbler was good and the best of all of them. When he came over I smelled nutmeg. I decided on the apple cobbler as well and topped mine with vanilla ice cream. YUM! I also picked up a few cookies for Katie which she really liked.

3 TS used cost: $86.65, we left a $10 tip, a little more than 10% which I thought was reasonable for a buffet.

After dinner it was time for our fast passes for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The fast pass line was shorter than the regular line, but probably only by 10-20 minutes, we still had a little bit of a wait. Reed liked the ride, I love this ride and Katie did NOT like the ride. It was too fast for her. I tried to prepare her for it and she just wasn’t ready for the speed of it.

We left using the big train to go to Toontown. Katie had a mission, she wanted to meet Mickey! I was determined to let her. We got off at Toontown, immediately went into Mickey’s house and had a short wait for the big guy himself. It was probably 15 minutes tops. Katie was SO stinkin excited! She ran up to him, gave him a hug, I gave him a hug, Reed gave him a hug, and we took a group picture with him. Katie didn’t want to leave and made sure she said, “Bye Mickey!”

I told Reed to go to Space Mountain and I’d take Katie around Toontown. K and I visited Minnie’s house, we thought about trying to visit the princesses but there was a 30 minute wait and the line wasn’t moving. I told K that we’d see them at dinner in a few days. We hit Minnie’s at a good time because they closed the line a few people after us. Katie enjoyed playing with a little girl her age right in front of us from Brazil. They were sharing some oreo snacks and I had a good time talking with her mom. Nearing Minnie, Katie decided to give the girl her Mardi Gras beads and the girl gave Katie her 1st time pin. It was VERY cute.

Katie loved meeting Minnie and then I let her play at the little Toontown play area. Reed was back before 6p.m. our appointed meeting time and he rode Space Mountain. It was about a 20 minute wait or so. He really enjoyed it! I knew he would, we go on all the roller coasters at Busch Gardens and enjoy them a lot.

Since it was nearing park closing time for the Pirates and Princess Party, we decided to take the train from Toontown to Main Street USA. We thought about trying to get Katie mickey ears, but the gift shop was PACKED. So we left quickly, hopped a bus to Pop (standing room only) and headed for the pool. A very nice gentleman offered his seat to me and I declined but told him that if he saw me again later this week to ask again. LOL

It is 9:07, Reed and Katie are asleep and I’m going to hit the sack. Day 1 was a true success and we can’t wait for more! Tomorrow is Animal Kingdom and my Birthday! Woohoo!

Last edited by Melissa_E; 02-13-2008 at 07:49 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
ENSOCK
DIS Veteran

Great start! I am loving you report!

Tina
Old 02-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
chiefdragon
DIS Veteran

Loving your report. Can not wait to read more.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:58 AM   #5
Melissa_E

Tina and chiefdragon, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy the rest of the report!

Old 02-14-2008, 07:49 AM   #6
Melissa_E

Katie was starving when we woke up so we went to the Pop Cafeteria for some snacks. I got her fruit loops with milk (snack credit) and a fruit cup (expect to hear about these a lot). I also filled up our mugs with sludge, I mean coffee and juice for Katie.
Total: $6

Our plans for our second day centered on our dining reservations (as you will see for subsequent days). First, we had breakfast at the new Tusker House with Donald and friends. Since we had a 9:05a.m. reservation, we were able to enter the Animal Kingdom early. What I thought was great was that there was a photopass person taking pictures on the bridge leading to the tree of life. After getting our pictures taken, including the Simba shot, I went to take pictures of the tree near the fence-line. Without me saying a word, a bunch of Disney staff that were talking along the fence line moved out of my way so that I could get a better shot. I’ve been extremely impressed with how nice people are, especially the staff.

We got to our reservation early and waited until 9:15 for our table. I sent Reed to Kiliminjaro Safari’s for fast passes so that we could ride that quickly after breakfast.

On the way into the dining area, you are asked to pose for a picture near an outside wall. This picture does not work with photopass and while you are eating you will be asked if you want to purchase this picture for $30. It does come with a picture of Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Mickey.

Breakfast was good, the food was good, and the character interaction was so-so. One whole side of the restaurant received a lot more attention than us. We actually left before seeing all the characters, much to the dismay of our waitress! She said, “well, usually people stay to see all the characters.” We were full and ready to leave. The noise of the restaurant was alright, but definitely on the loud side. The food was good. There were a lot of egg options, scrambled, quiche (ham and veggies, leek, etc….), breakfast breads, Mickey waffles, sausage, fruit, and there was a carving station. Protein was definitely the center of the meal. We had their jamba juice and coffee which was much better than the stuff at the Pop Century food court.
Cost of Breakfast: $59.16
Tip: $7

Next we went on safari! I had been waiting for this since making our reservations. I watched the show on the Travel channel that described how the savanna was accomplished, the result is just amazing! I got some excellent pictures using my sports feature. The safari is themed around taking a “four week safari.” The vehicle is decked out for camping out under the stars. Along the way you are trying to help rescue a baby elephant after poachers may have gotten to the mother. Our driver was excellent today and very into character.

Last edited by Melissa_E; 02-14-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #7
Disneydd2
Mouseketeer

Melissa_E,
I'm enjoying reading your report. It's bringing back wonderfully magical memories. I'm so glad that ya'll were able to meet Mickey!

Thank your husband for me for supporting our country in such a noble way. Hope he enjoys his "retirement".
Old 02-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #8
Melissa_E

Hello Disneydd2!

Since the safari lets out near the Pangani Forest trail, we did the exploration trails. These are very nice, especially if the silverback gorilla’s help out.

The research center is neat and Reed decided he wanted this picture!

Next we got fast passes for Expedition Everest. Katie is too short for this one and we only got two. We meandered over to the Nemo show to see what that was about, learned that the next show was going to be in 90 minutes or so. Then we went to dino land. Katie liked the triceratops spin. While Reed took her on the second time around, I saw a mini show by the Splat, Smudge and Dip painters. It was an acrobatic type of show and Reed and Katie got to see the end.

We decided to go toward the dinosaur excavation play area. I let Katie run around and Reed went to see the Dinosaur ride. Katie had a great time going up the stairs, over the rope bridges, up the rope climb and down the slides. I caught her not waiting her turn and had to correct her. Unfortunately, she understood she had to wait her turn, but didn’t understand that other people should wait for her to be done. She allowed a bunch of kids to get in front of her thinking that she was doing the right thing. LOL Finally, she had a boy get behind her that was good with lines and he moved her along. It was quite funny to watch. Reed reported about the dinosaur ride: it was “awesome, I nearly peed my pants!” There wasn’t enough time for me to go on the ride before heading to the Nemo show. If you have missed this show, you are REALLY missing something. Next to the Lion King on Broadway, this was just incredible! Absolutely worth the time to stop in the middle of your day to see this. Katie was absolutely enthralled with the entire show. I took a “few” pictures.

After this it was time for our Expedition Everest fast passes. This is the fastest fastpass line I’ve ever been in. The ride wasn’t nearly as intense as I thought it was going to be, at all! It was also quite short. The theming was good and overall it was good, but a let down thrill seeking wise.
Along the way we used a snack credit for a frozen banana that Katie immediately scarfed down. We didn’t even get a taste.
Cost: $2.80

Old 02-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #9
Melissa_E

As it reached 3:00 we needed to make our way to our room since we had dinner reservations at Narcoosee’s. While waiting for the bus, one of the people coming to the Pop gave us some magic. She had dream ears and decided to give them to Katie. I practically teared up because of this. It was really sweet of her to do that and we’ll definitely treasure them.

We decided on Narcoosee’s for dinner, or I should say I decided on Narcoosee’s because they had whole Maine lobster. I LOVE lobster, absolutely love it. Since we were doing the deluxe dining plan, spending two dining credits was just fine with me! I knew what I was going to have before we walked in. Because it was my birthday, we were seated right at the window with a good view of the dock and the Magic Kingdom. There was a wedding party there as well with the bride and groom in their full wedding gear.

For our appetizer we shared the calamari. Oh the breading on this was exceptional, clearly some of the best calamari I’ve had. We all love seafood and Katie helped us eat this. I ordered the cheese plate. It was good, I just wish you didn’t get hockey pucks disguised as bread with it. If you order this, definitely try it with the toppings given, they were excellent. Reed wasn’t keen on the goat’s milk cheese but really enjoyed the brie. Katie ordered the fruit cup which she enjoyed, there were a number of raspberries and blackberries. All were fresh and ripe.

Reed got the surf and turf. He allowed me to try the filet and I thought it was overseasoned with pepper, and I love pepper. The lobster tail was a very good size, you won’t be disappointed with it. Katie got the mac and cheese (which she didn’t touch) and I got the lobster. This is where the trouble begins. I get this lobster, or I should say HALF a lobster and say to the waiter, “ummm, where’s the rest of my lobster?” I expected a whole Maine lobster like the menu said. I got claws and tailmeat. Are you f’in kidding me??? Also, for $58 dollars I expected a lobster at least 2 pounds or more. If this one was 1.5 pounds I’d be surprised. I was GREATLY disappointed. Had I been paying out of pocket, I would have sent it back and demanded the whole lobster. If you are a lobster lover like me, be warned!
Dessert was great, Katie got the brownie sundae, Reed and I both ordered the almond crusted cheesecake. Drool, it was excellent!
Before:

After:

Cost: $189 Tip: $33
We decided before leaving for Narcoosees that we would hop over to the Magic Kingdom to see the fireworks from Main ST. We got there with a few minutes to spare after taking the boat from the Grand Floridian Docks.
The fireworks were pretty good, not the best I’ve seen but good. What makes the show is the music and castle lights. Tinkerbell flew and it was a great evening. We raced back to the busses and Katie fell asleep standing up. Reed grabbed her and we all passed out as soon as we got home.

Last edited by Melissa_E; 02-14-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #10
SaintTaris
Mouseketeer

What a great trip report.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #11
Disneydd2
Mouseketeer

Keep it coming!
Old 02-14-2008, 05:19 PM   #12
red1der1
I want to be part of Ariel's world!!!

Hi Melissa,

I met you on Monday night waiting in line for the bus back to Pop from Epcot. I had been there for 5 days at that point and you were the only fellow DISer I met the whole time. I was so excited to see that LGMH on your bag. I wish we could have chatted. The line was moving so I had to go on. Can't wait to read more. I haven't even started my TR yet. I think you have inspired me to get started though. Can't wait to read more!!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #13
Melissa_E

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1der1 View Post
Hi Melissa,

I met you on Monday night waiting in line for the bus back to Pop from Epcot. I had been there for 5 days at that point and you were the only fellow DISer I met the whole time. I was so excited to see that LGMH on your bag. I wish we could have chatted. The line was moving so I had to go on. Can't wait to read more. I haven't even started my TR yet. I think you have inspired me to get started though. Can't wait to read more!!
I have been going crazy trying to remember the rest of your name! I knew it started with Red! LOL I'm glad you found me, I can't wait to read your report. You were the only Diser I met too and I was sporting that LGMH all week on my bag. Lime shirts and everything. I even went up to a bunch of people in lime shirts to ask if they were Disers, its a good thing I didn't do the Focker watch thing otherwise they would have thought I was nuts.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #14
red1der1
I want to be part of Ariel's world!!!

LOL!! I carried my bag all week with 3 LGMH and no one said anything to me. I didn't have it that night. We only went to the park for Illuminations so I decided to leave it back at the resort. Glad I was able to spot yours.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #15
Melissa_E

Day 3: Missed Magic

This being vacation and all we try to spend relaxing mornings getting ready and sleeping in. Oh wait, that must be some other family because I turned over at 6 a.m. and promptly woke up. This movement got Katie up and subsequently Reed up. We planned on going to the Magic Kingdom for the whole day today, since there were early extra magic hours, this was a great plan. We were out of the room by 7, ate breakfast at the Pop Century café. Katie had pancakes, Reed and I had the western omelet. Everything was very good! I really enjoyed the omelets.
Cost of breakfast: $26

We were off to the Magic Kingdom. Well, I should say we were off to the bus line to go to the Magic Kingdom. After waiting a while I said to Reed, “We should have just taken the bus to Epcot and the monorail to the MK, that may have been faster.” Oh well, we walked in the gates around 8:15 or so. We hit Tomorrowland. I got 3 fastpasses for Space Mountain and then we hit Buzz Lightyear. Katie thought the ride was ok, but didn’t want it again. I thought it was a neat ride and Reed got the highest score. He thought it was fun.

Next we hit the transit authority. This ride was OK. Easily miss-able and you really won’t miss much. Katie liked it because it was slow. Next we tried to hit Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor. I had read a lot about it and couldn’t wait to experience it. Unfortunately, the monster’s alarm clocks must not have gone off because they couldn’t get it to work right away. The good news is, we got fastpasses for any ride during the day. This turned out to be perfect!
Next we roamed over to Adventureland. I was quite disappointed that Aloha Isle wasn’t open yet because I wanted the infamous Dole Whip! We hit Pirates of the Caribbean with minimal wait. Katie and Reed REALLY liked this ride. The additions of Jack Sparrow are terrific. I really thought it was Johnny Depp! In fact, Katie kept singing the Pirate ride all day long, I was humming it too, lucky for us, this drowned out the “It’s a Small World” song later.

Next was the Jungle Cruise. This ride is excellent. It had something for everyone. Katie loved the “animals,” I loved the corny jokes and Reed just enjoyed the experience. Although, Reed got yelled at. At one point in the ride to avoid the waterfall, the guide asks everyone to move to the right and Reed just sat there. The guide pointed this out and said, “Thanks for not even moving a muscle there, I’m sure you were petrified with fear.” LOL

Once again, the theming is just incredible, down to the last detail. Disney magic. Even in line the music stops and gives announcements to the people waiting in line, such as poisonous snakes above you, but you’ll be fine if you keep moving. If the line stops, the person suggests running in place. LOL

I ran over to use my fastpass for Space Mountain, Reed didn’t want to go on it again, so I grabbed the other two and decided to give some magic away. I found two people and handed them fast passes so they didn’t have to wait in line. One really appreciated it.  Space Mountain really isn’t a huge thrill ride, it doesn’t go very fast, but it is jerky and you don’t know what is coming up next. The whole time I’m ducking because I see the bars over my head and I don’t want to get hit. LOL It is a great ride and a can’t miss.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: