Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2008, 08:03 AM   #541
MNFootballMommy
When did MY era become a dress up day for school?
I WILL be back! I can't abandon my friends
I secretly LOVE sparkly dryer lint
I've seen it happen and it made me giggle!

Bought my park tickets and MNSSHP tickets yesterday...$240+!!! That's just for me and the girl. If DH decides to go to the party, we still have to add that on! Wow!

Plus, I still have to purchase tickets for Universal/IOA and Seaworld. Thank goodness my plane tickets were free (FF miles) and DH's company is footing the bill for the hotel...
Old 05-13-2008, 08:53 AM   #542
Tinker'n'Fun
"apple", peaches, "pumpkin pie", who's not ready holler "I"...
i'm just trying to be optimistic!
I am SO CLUELESS and I hate it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNFootballMommy View Post
Bought my park tickets and MNSSHP tickets yesterday...$240+!!! That's just for me and the girl. If DH decides to go to the party, we still have to add that on! Wow!

Plus, I still have to purchase tickets for Universal/IOA and Seaworld. Thank goodness my plane tickets were free (FF miles) and DH's company is footing the bill for the hotel...
I feel for you. I still have to pay off my balance to Disney (it's been budgeted so this is not really a problem, more of a chore) and then I need to buy the MNSSHP?? Not sure where in the budget that is going to come from... There are 4 of us....
Tinker'n'Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #543
MNFootballMommy
When did MY era become a dress up day for school?
I WILL be back! I can't abandon my friends
I secretly LOVE sparkly dryer lint
I've seen it happen and it made me giggle!

Page four ladies? We are SO much better than that!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #544
Tinker'n'Fun

I would think we should never stoop to more than page 2.... Maybe we can make it a goal for this week...

Budget wise: I had to pay for the plane tickets earlier than expected so I was only able to spend $35.00 in groceries this week... Well I must admit, hotdogs and hamburgers are on the menu again tonight... Feel sorry for DD cause her confirmation is tonight?? So maybe I could do something special in Disney on Wednesday Night (our last actual weeknight) for her since today is Wednesday... Maybe LaNouba?? Boy I would have to budget again.. Do you think I could do it??
Old 05-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #545
Tinker'n'Fun

Okay here is a budget rant... I have to type it or my head may explode because I am so mad..

How are you suppose to keep your budget when the emergency room at the hospital charges you for drugs you didn't take (like I wouldn't remember that they DIDNT give me morphine and anti-nausea drugs for Chemo) and for tests that were not done (like pregnancy - DUH the tubes have been tied 12 years, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia - not even sure why they even attempted this) and for the Pulse Oximetry - I am not stupid they never once checked by blood oxygen level... Then to top it off they charged me $85.00 for two Potassium pills that I had at home... but the nurse refused to take her hands off of me til I took them...

Okay rant over, but I still have a bill for $288.75 for stuff that was never done. Has anyone ever disputed charges? What would you do?

Diane
Old 05-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #546
Solomonsmom81
P.U.S.H. = Pray Until Something Happens

i wont let this thread die for I am also a thread killer =)

Don't tell God how big your troubles are - tell your troubles HOW BIG your GOD is!
Solomonsmom81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #547
Tinker'n'Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomonsmom81 View Post
i wont let this thread die for I am also a thread killer =)
Welcome to our thread. Hope you enjoy and contribute daily. Diane
Old 05-15-2008, 08:10 AM   #548
suevee
I am in a frenzy!
A year later was in the same fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker'n'Fun View Post
Okay here is a budget rant... I have to type it or my head may explode because I am so mad..

How are you suppose to keep your budget when the emergency room at the hospital charges you for drugs you didn't take (like I wouldn't remember that they DIDNT give me morphine and anti-nausea drugs for Chemo) and for tests that were not done (like pregnancy - DUH the tubes have been tied 12 years, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia - not even sure why they even attempted this) and for the Pulse Oximetry - I am not stupid they never once checked by blood oxygen level... Then to top it off they charged me $85.00 for two Potassium pills that I had at home... but the nurse refused to take her hands off of me til I took them...

Okay rant over, but I still have a bill for $288.75 for stuff that was never done. Has anyone ever disputed charges? What would you do?

Diane
Years ago I disputed charges. I went to the billing office. I also asked for a copy of the nurses notes. I had no problem. Start out nice but firm then get a little more aggressive with each call. Claims of fraud and audit should be saved for the last confrontation.

treehouses '86, SoG 2000, Sog 2002, CR 2003, CR and Poly 2004, Sog 2005, 2006, 2007, March 2008, June 2008, Sog for Feb/Mar 2009, and Oct 2009 thanks to military Salute!!....Following Husband's wishes ...trip in March 2012 with grandson...Family trip in June 2012...
suevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #549
Tinker'n'Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by suevee View Post
Years ago I disputed charges. I went to the billing office. I also asked for a copy of the nurses notes. I had no problem. Start out nice but firm then get a little more aggressive with each call. Claims of fraud and audit should be saved for the last confrontation.
I contacted the Hospital and they said they would put a dispute in. The lady was not very helpful and not friendly, got a bad vibe from her. So I called Medicare and they will send out the breakdown of the charges for me. All I have to do is circle the disputed charges and they will work on it also.

So I guess last night was kind of funny... I was telling DH what they did and DS12 and DD15 were in there rooms, and both are laughing so loud... and DD yells out... Mommy is pregnant and she has the "disease".... They thought is was hilarious, maybe I should make them pay the bill.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #550
Tinker'n'Fun

Okay page 3, 24 hours later, and I am talking to myself! Not sure if I would rather be labelled a thread killer or the crazy poster who answers her own questions...
Old 05-16-2008, 08:25 AM   #551
suevee
I am in a frenzy!

Quote:
Okay page 3, 24 hours later, and I am talking to myself! Not sure if I would rather be labelled a thread killer or the crazy poster who answers her own questions...
Don't I count as somebody???

treehouses '86, SoG 2000, Sog 2002, CR 2003, CR and Poly 2004, Sog 2005, 2006, 2007, March 2008, June 2008, Sog for Feb/Mar 2009, and Oct 2009 thanks to military Salute!!....Following Husband's wishes ...trip in March 2012 with grandson...Family trip in June 2012...
Old 05-16-2008, 08:28 AM   #552
Tinker'n'Fun

Quote:
Don't I count as somebody???

OH yes you definetely do.... . So glad to talk with you today....

Its the weekend!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #553
suevee
I am in a frenzy!

My pixiedust may have been diminished. My girls are almost all moved into their new house, but the olded DD pulled her sciatica (sp?) nerve, my youngest DD and DGS have strep throat, and my DGD has walking pneumonia with strep throat!!!

Hopefully the antibotics are working and all will be fine next week and they can continue unpacking boxes.

On the other hand, maybe there is pixidust present as they are all in their own home and NOT HERE!!!

Old 05-16-2008, 08:42 AM   #554
Tinker'n'Fun

Quote:
My pixiedust may have been diminished. My girls are almost all moved into their new house, but the olded DD pulled her sciatica (sp?) nerve, my youngest DD and DGS have strep throat, and my DGD has walking pneumonia with strep throat!!!

Hopefully the antibotics are working and all will be fine next week and they can continue unpacking boxes.

On the other hand, maybe there is pixidust present as they are all in their own home and NOT HERE!!!

I am soo sorry for the girls.. Hope they alll feel better very soon. For me the older mine get (which isn't that old DD15 and DS12) the harder it is. They complain sooo much now. At least they both will swallow the antibiotic pill form and no more liquid Pink Medicine. They had that so many times that I gag on the smell.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #555
sandisuze
Every Thursday I take Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich...

Quote:
I would rather be labeled crazy poster who answers her own questions
When I caught talking to myself my boss says at least I am having a good conversation
thread killer has such an impact on your permanant record

This thread must never die!

I need help I am addicted to these budget boards and the DIS.... and smilies...

today is a day i want to hide under my desk and lock the doors and throw things at people-
thank you all for making me smile while at lunch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: