Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #61
Fatphil32
THIS is why you're fatknees are so risqué

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfis1020 View Post
nice to see you post, son. All is well in Ohio, how is Chicago?
Why are you in here? GTFO.

It's all good.. Got one present for my birthday already.. $40. Going out to eat tomorrow night. How's God's 2nd country?
Old 11-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #62
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Hope Everyone had a great thanksgiving and all is well

Zeus: Hades! How are things in the Underworld?"
Hades: Eh, well, just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy..eh ay! Fulla dead people..whaddya gonna do?

---
Hercules: You're right Phil. Dreams are for rookies.
Phil: No, no, no kid. Giving up is for rookies.
SCtinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #63
LittleBlondie
Earning My Ears

heyyy guys!!! i havent been on since the 2nd page srry bout that ><

welcom Lauren, John, Tyler, and Catherine!! (and anyone else i have not met yet xD) My name is Laurel (like Lauren but with an L at the end ;D) and i have 3 loves: volleyball, soccer, and drama.

sooo hope u guys had happy holidays and skools going good (i just had finals before my break-ew).

soo...i gota lot to say. lots of replies to stuff ppl said xD so here we go:

Ramule/Matt: wooww a "memorable" summer huh? ;D lol. sounds...fun.

John guy (forgot ur username xD): soo you like football huh. to be honest, i dnt know a thing about football. haha. i just know theres touchdowns and stuff :D haha. and ur 2ND CONCUSSION!! jeezz....that musta sucked! i have never had a concussion b4 but from what i've heard they are pretty painful lol. Snowboardings kool...i just recently learned how to ski, but my lil bro just learned how to snowboard and now i want to learn is it as hard as everyone says it is?

Catherine: welcome!! and oo-oo dance! i wish i cud dance...but havent had the time to learn, since i act :D and american idol!! haha i like that show.. and since i like acting i like any of those shows that havta do with singing or dancing and stuff (i like so you think you can dance too...but im not a big fan of dancing with the stars, idk why). and u say u do random dancce moves, lol! like what? like random disco moves or sumtim XD lol that twould be funyy.

Darthvader/Matt: Congrats on ur permit!! i just got mine too but mann i suck at driving, haha. gl on the road! look out for those crazy old ppl drivers

welll if i didnt talk to u, srry but just remind me and i will next time! its just 11:30 where im at and i need to wake up early tomoro so i shud go ><

ttyl everyone! byeee.
LittleBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #64
Fatphil32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlondie View Post
John guy (forgot ur username xD): soo you like football huh. to be honest, i dnt know a thing about football. haha. i just know theres touchdowns and stuff :D haha. and ur 2ND CONCUSSION!! jeezz....that musta sucked! i have never had a concussion b4 but from what i've heard they are pretty painful lol. Snowboardings kool...i just recently learned how to ski, but my lil bro just learned how to snowboard and now i want to learn is it as hard as everyone says it is?

Hey, what's good? And I'm Fatphil32, lol.

They aren't that painful, it's just the constant headaches for two weeks that are the worst. And you should learn. It's easily the best sport out there, and no, it's not hard at all. It took me no time to learn, haha.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #65
LittleBlondie
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatphil32 View Post
Hey, what's good? And I'm Fatphil32, lol.

They aren't that painful, it's just the constant headaches for two weeks that are the worst. And you should learn. It's easily the best sport out there, and no, it's not hard at all. It took me no time to learn, haha.

ohhh Fatphil32, ok lol. eh, not much. just got back home from Tahoe :D im superrr excited to be home. hbu?

ewww two weeks :O danggg haha. that must suck.

hm. idk if ur talkin about snowboardin or football, but snowboardin sounds fun haha. cuz once u get used to it u can go off all those ramps and stuff lol. plus the snowboardes always look kooler than the skiers ;D haha.
LittleBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #66
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

hey Laurel!!
no i don't break out in random disco moves. did you watch last season of AI? oh, i also just learned how to ski :D it was fun

phil: those headaches would probably suck big time ! :/ i know football but snowboarding sounds awesome but to tell ya the truth i can't see myself snowboarding anytime soon!

only a couple more months until the cruise!

Hades: Eh, well, just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy..eh ay! Fulla dead people..whaddya gonna do?

---
Old 01-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #67
DarthVader92
Working for the Mouse

HEY GUYS!

Sorry I haven't been here for a LONG TIME!!! But, I do have some good news. I have revised the plan on the 1st post yet again. I would like to note that the Tortola Excursions are now out, unless your parents have already told you. They have a very cool Tortola Excursion for teens only. You should check it out. Their are no words to describe but I just say COOL.

Also, the DIS meet that has been scheduled for Sunday July 19 at 10am is still on. I have still yet to contact DCL about this, but all I need to ask them is for the Promenade Lounge to be reserved for us and ask for a sign outside the Promenade Lounge that says DIS Meet on it. Anyway, more on that when we get to it.

Please note that for us teens we will have a our "get together" on Castaway Cay day. FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AT THE TEEN BEACH. MAKE A NOTE OF THIS BECAUSE THIS IS DEFINETLY A GO!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and a new year and I will be seeing you all REALLY SOON!
Disney Store 720 Former Cast Member
Disney College Program Spring 2011 Alumni
DarthVader92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #68
Fatphil32

Just a suggestion.. For the Thursday we're in St. Thomas you could have a DIS meet where everyone goes on the tram to the top of the mountain, which name escapes me. Last time I was there was in 2007 and it was like $35 a person to go up.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #69
Princess123
Cruising with the mouse in '09

Hey John I guess I am joining you with the count of concussions. Atleast yours happened with a good reasons. I ran into a metal door before school last week. It was a stage 2 concussions so I did not pass out or anything, but it was painfull!!! A huge bump instantly appeared on my forhead and still had not gone away.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:11 PM   #70
Fatphil32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess123 View Post
Hey John I guess I am joining you with the count of concussions. Atleast yours happened with a good reasons. I ran into a metal door before school last week. It was a stage 2 concussions so I did not pass out or anything, but it was painfull!!! A huge bump instantly appeared on my forhead and still had not gone away.
Holy crap.. A metal door? That's gotta be pretty painful.. Do you still have some chronic headaches? Take like double the recommended dosage of Tylenol. It'll feel a lot better hahaha.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #71
Princess123

Thanks but ibuprofen did the trick...well for a while. Yea we have metal doors at the front of each hallway and i ran right into one of them. It was horrible and painful!!! Everything is much better now. Well besides this annoying bump that is still on my forhead!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #72
Fatphil32

Quote:
Thanks but ibuprofen did the trick...well for a while. Yea we have metal doors at the front of each hallway and i ran right into one of them. It was horrible and painful!!! Everything is much better now. Well besides this annoying bump that is still on my forhead!
Not good.. Ibuprofen is one of the worst things to take for a concussion. It's a blood thinner which could cause your brain to bleed during a concussion. The first thing they told me when I went to the doctor's office was not to take any ibuprofen.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #73
Princess123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatphil32 View Post
Not good.. Ibuprofen is one of the worst things to take for a concussion. It's a blood thinner which could cause your brain to bleed during a concussion. The first thing they told me when I went to the doctor's office was not to take any ibuprofen.
Really??? Wow ok well I will know that for next time. Well, lets hope that there is not a next time! Yea I did not go see the doctor. I told my mom, but she did not see the bump on my head till later and I had already taken the ibuprofen.
So how has everyone been???
I have to take a TAKS test on tuesday!!! (blah!) It is Texas' standardized test. This year I have to write and essay and do the reading and revising part!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #74
Macavity
DIS Veteran

So I took my english taks test today, and there is a reading comp., writting, and revising and editing portion. Well, the fisrt revising and editing story was about how Walt Disney became famous! This made the horrible test become 100% better. Atleast there was one interesting story out of the 5 stories I had to read!!! Did ya'll know that he started out drawing pictures and putting them on his truck, and everyone inhis neighborhood knew his drawings??
princes123
Macavity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #75
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Ok, so I haven't been on here in forever!!! and it's getting down to a couple months!! getting super excited

Quote:
OUCH! i just read that and i was woahhh! . I seem to run into doors, people, cars (actually i ran straight into our car the other day and just fell over it was pretty funny) so i can feel ya'll pain...it happens to me way too often.
eww, i hate standardized test they suck, but i'm glad you got to read something interesting along the way. School isn't taht interesting here, but we are getting ready for spring break!!

How is everyone by the way?

---

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: