Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #136
Fatphil32
THIS is why you're fatknees are so risqué

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥disneygirl♥ View Post
i decided i liked this one so much that i would post it

That looks like St. Thomas, if my memory serves me right.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #137
♥disneygirl♥
Forever a Disney Princess ♥

you're right it is! although, it's technically not my picture lol i found it on the DCL Picture of the Day thread and thought it was really cool

oh and Catherine...Friends is one of my favorite shows too

♥disneygirl♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #138
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥disneygirl♥ View Post
you're right it is! although, it's technically not my picture lol i found it on the DCL Picture of the Day thread and thought it was really cool

oh and Catherine...Friends is one of my favorite shows too
haha nice Sam! and Friends is fantastic!:] who would you say is your favorite? I would I have to pick Joey

Zeus: Hades! How are things in the Underworld?"
Hades: Eh, well, just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy..eh ay! Fulla dead people..whaddya gonna do?

---
Hercules: You're right Phil. Dreams are for rookies.
Phil: No, no, no kid. Giving up is for rookies.
SCtinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:43 PM   #139
Princess123
Cruising with the mouse in '09

I love the show friends. It used to be my sisters and my sister time show. lol Ok so I have wanted to watch the pirates movies, but i have attempted to watch the first one three times and fell asleep each time, not because they weren't good just because I was watching them with my friends at like midnight with all the lights out. Later, I watched the thrid one and watched the whole thing, but man was i so confused! I am getting so excitied, and will be even more in 36 more days(last day of school).
~Ali
Old 04-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #140
♥disneygirl♥

Catherine...I would have to say my favorite character is a toss-up between Ross and Chandler. i can't decide! the whole show is amazing though. i'm dying to buy all the seasons on DVD. i only have #10 right now

Ali...you definitely need to watch the Pirates movies! they're soo good. i understand about the whole thing about watching them at midnight and falling asleep lol i've done that a few times. but once you get around to watching them, you won't regret it

Last edited by ♥disneygirl♥; 04-22-2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 04-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #141
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Sam: haha! Ross and Chandler ...just thinking of some of the epidsodes! (my favorite is probably when it's Thanksgiving Joey goes and puts Pheobe's maturity pants on and calls them his "eatin' pants" or the one where i think it's Rachel who breaks Rosita(Joey's beloved chair).

Ali: you most definitely need to watch the first two(just probably not at midnight) they're pretty much amazing! I watched the third or second one i think in theaters with my aunt and cousins and it was completely silent and i screamed really loud..it was really funny afterword and for some reason I don't remember what it was..

This talking about pirates is getting me super excited!! everybody got their garb for pirate night?!

peace out

Hades: Eh, well, just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy..eh ay! Fulla dead people..whaddya gonna do?

---
Old 04-22-2009, 09:31 PM   #142
♥disneygirl♥

haha Catherine those episodes are classic. it's so hard for me to pick favorites! but speaking of a Thanksgiving episode....that one where Joey gets the turkey stuck on his head... haha that was great.

as for pirate night, i'm basically just wearing a few things i already have that are kind of piratey. like I know for sure i'm gonna wear this black mini skirt i have but that's all i've planned out so far (i would go buy a costume or something, but i'm saving my money for all the souvenirs i hope to buy )

Old 04-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #143
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

they are!:] i love it when he gets it stuck on his head and then he starts wearing the little hat!XD
my cousins and I watched from the very first episode to the last and we were singing the beginning song everytime we knew it by heart by the end of the summer(although they did change it mid-season on one of them)

haha nice yeah I have stuff from our last cruise from pirate night. I am not wearing a costume, per say, but I am wearing pirate colors and looking somewhat piratey haha nice Sam, I would probably save my money too!

---
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #144
♥disneygirl♥

oh my goodness the theme song is one of the best parts! i absolutely LOVED the last episode. it was the perfect way to end it. and same here, i've seen pretty much every episode i live for Thursday nights at 8...2 hours of Friends on TBS! haha

wow, we kinda got off topic there a little bit! oh well, it was a good off topic

87 days!

Old 04-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #145
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

It is! the theme song is amazing. the last episode was absolutely the most perfect way to end the series. haha really? I didn't know that it was on for two hours no thursday...I've seen it periodically on TBS but I have become addicted to the show Ugly Betty so I miss it.

It was a great off topic subject but to get a little bit back on subject..are you doing any other excursions and if so what are they?

---
Old 04-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #146
♥disneygirl♥

let's see...

Castaway Cay: i'm doing parasailing, and we got the bike/snorkeling/floats combo one

Tortola: Forest and Beach...it's a hike through one of their rainforests up to the highest point on Tortola, and then i think it's an hour and a half at one of the beaches. we've never done anything like it so we're excited

St. Thomas: Skyride to Paradise Point...lots of amazing photo ops i've heard and of course there's beach involved. gotta have the beach

and that's about it! it's gonna be awesome. how about you? (and if anyone else wants to jump in on the conversation they can! )

Old 04-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #147
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Apparently we booked our excursions this evening!(excepted for parasailing at CC, ugh)

Tortola-- Island Tour, Beach and Lunch

St Thomas-- St John Barefoot Sail and Snorkel

Sam-what time are you going parasailing? do you know?

yeah I know more people need to join the conversation!

---
Old 04-22-2009, 10:11 PM   #148
♥disneygirl♥

me and Tony are both booked for 10:30 to 11:30. and if i'm thinking right...there's either one or two boats per hour so we'd probably be on the same boat!

Old 04-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #149
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Oh ok. I told my mom, which doesn't really do anything considering my dad is the one books the excursion but he feel asleep in front of ESPN so..., and she said ok that they'll probably look into it and mosly likely book it

---

Last edited by SCtinkerbell; 04-22-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #150
♥disneygirl♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCtinkerbell View Post
Oh ok. I told my mom, which does really do anything considering my dad is the one books the excursion but he feel asleep in front of ESPN so..., and she said ok that they'll probably look into it and mosly likely book it
haha Dad fallin asleep in front of ESPN. that's classic. and yay thats cool about parasailing. i'm very excited for it.

ha when everyone else gets on here there's gonna be like a whole new page of just you and me talking back and forth

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: