Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #346
Camster0307
DIS Veteran

Oh, thanks for the pix of the Artist Point food. Can't wait to eat there in June!
Camster0307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #347
lucky978
Mouseketeer
Looks like there is hope for you now!
Signed, The Tag Fairy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyNDecember View Post
Yum !!! I LOVE salmon !!!! Looks soooo yummy,but what is the grey stuff on the rt side of the platter?
I was wondering the same exact thing....

April, 2009 - POFQ
February, 2008 - POR
September, 2006 - 10th Anniv trip to WL
June, 2005 - POR
December, 2004 - Offsite house
April, 2004 - POFQ
October, 2003 and Sept. 1997 - Offsite houses
October, 1984 - Offsite @ Royal Plaza
lucky978 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #348
Hunny
Slowly But Surely Getting To Know This Place

It looks like broiled muscles(sp)

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/f3mgjmfi9a6g86sr.png[/img]

2003~~AS Music
2006~~POP
2008~~Wilderness Lodge in September with free dining!!! (AND MNSSHP!)
Hunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:25 PM   #349
KarenNYC
Mouseketeer

some pics of the Vice Presidential Suite

we got so very lucky last June and got upgraded to the Vice Presidential suite - I made sure to take pics as I am quite sure I will never be in that room again. It was awesome. we stay at the WL twice a year and I love it so much I can't imagine staying anywhere else. we have been to and stayed at many of the other hotels (deluxe on down) and WL is th ebest by far!

if someone can tell me how to upload them to the site - I will be happy to share them with you guys.
KarenNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #350
Grendalynn
Self Proclaimed DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenNYC View Post
we got so very lucky last June and got upgraded to the Vice Presidential suite - I made sure to take pics as I am quite sure I will never be in that room again. It was awesome. we stay at the WL twice a year and I love it so much I can't imagine staying anywhere else. we have been to and stayed at many of the other hotels (deluxe on down) and WL is th ebest by far!

if someone can tell me how to upload them to the site - I will be happy to share them with you guys.
Just curious.... how did you get upgraded to the VP Suite??? Did you ask or was it automatic? And on what circumstances if any? Did you have to pay extra?? I am curious because we recently stayed at the WL (4/1-4/8/08) and were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary as well as my sons 9th birthday. I was sure to tell them upon making our ressies and at check in hoping for an upgrade ((from what I read on these boards if you mention thgs like that you sometimes get upgraded... Hapended tomy sister at CR)) Unfortunatly we were out of luck and not upgraded. So I was just curious what the reason for the upgrade was, if any, and all the ins and outs of it! Sorry if I am being too nosey??!!
- Dad 40 - Mom 37 -DS15 -DS11 - DS7
Grendalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #351
KarenNYC
Mouseketeer

I wish I could tell you how we did it. There was no magic formula. When we were there Disney was refurbishing the Contemporary and moved a lot of folks over to WL. I actually booked a woods view with bunk beds and there were so many people that they could not accommodate all the requests and we actually paid for that specific room. I also think that when they looked at who they should "bump" they saw that we are there 2 to 3 times a year and we ALWAYS stay at WL so I guess they picked us to upgrade. lucky us. it was awesome.

anyway - as soon as I can figure out how to post the pics I will add them in to the thread.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #352
DizneyNutz
DIS Veteran

Here You Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenNYC View Post
anyway - as soon as I can figure out how to post the pics I will add them in to the thread.
You have to sign up to a photohosting website first. We use www.photobucket.com It's free and easy to sign up for. Then you search for your files where your pictures that you are wanting to post are stored in. Doubleclick the photo on your computer and then click upload. It takes a couple of minutes to upload, then you will see your picture with three address bars below it. Right click the bottom one and click copy. Then come on here to where you want to post and right click then click paste. After you hit submit the post you can back out and come back and it should be in the post.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #353
KarenNYC
Mouseketeer

drats - what a pain not be able to do a straight upload. as the pics are not on this computer it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #354
exwdwcm
wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyNDecember View Post
I will be sure & post our photos after our Dec 08 trip.
awesome- can't wait!

I used to live on the SE corner of Preston and legacy in those apartments there. small world!

WDW College Program-Fall 96
84, 86-FTW, 93-FTW, 97, 98-OFFSITE, 00-POR, 03, 04, 05-GAYLORD, 04-POFQ, 05-POR, 06-CBR, 07-AKL, May 09-DIS Podcast Cruise, DEC 09-DAP/WL, Sept 10-DL, DEC 10 BLT, FEB 10 JOINED DVC! AUG 11 DLH, OCT 11 BLT, NOV 2012 BLT
exwdwcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:27 PM   #355
KAT4DISNEY
Glad to be a test subject
1st trip Disneyland 1969
1st Trip DisneyWorld 1972
Only trip Disneyland Paris 2002

One more

Here's one more photo I ran across.....I'll have to take a look at DH's and see what he has!

KAT4DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #356
DizneyNutz
DIS Veteran

Great Shot

Kat4Disney, Thanks for posting it. Definately keep looking for more.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #357
markrhondab
Earning My Ears

bump
markrhondab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #358
KAT4DISNEY
Glad to be a test subject
1st trip Disneyland 1969
1st Trip DisneyWorld 1972
Only trip Disneyland Paris 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizneyNutz View Post
Kat4Disney, Thanks for posting it. Definately keep looking for more.
Your welcome! Will do on more pics.

KAT4DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #359
MassJester

Have camera -- will travel

Guess who stayed in a one bedroom villa at the WL this week.

A lot of visits to different resorts since 1983 DVC Member - Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
armed and dangerous with a Canon 5D Mark II -- my photo gallery at: http://massjester.zenfolio.com/
MassJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:26 AM   #360
DizneyNutz
DIS Veteran

Did you get photos of your villa? Where was your room, if you don't mind my asking? We're staying at VWL, sprang for the pts for a 1 BR and I can hardly wait! We spent a few nights at HHI in a 1 BR and I figure the layout would be fairly similar, but would LOVE to see some pics, if you have them. The DH is the pic guru in our little family, so I'll have him get LOTS of pics, hopefully, we'll have a good view---as the one we've had for our last two trips wasn't good at all, service entrance, woods at the back of the resort, and our DD was blessed with the DUMPSTER view on her college grad trip, but we didn't want to be complaining DVC members so we sucked it up, after all, somebody has to stay in the "not so great" rooms, so this year we're really hoping to get a good one! I'm sure the DH will be clicking away!

The view posted by KAT4DISNEY was AWESOME TOO! Thanks for all the pics, I always check out the posts on this thread, even though the DH is the one that does all the posting, as I/we LOVE WL! What a great place to just....be.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: