Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
pmanko
Mouseketeer

AKL - Kidani 1 bedroom std view request

We are back at AKL Kidani in January - woohoo! Getting excited! Back in 2009 when we stayed we had the same type of room - 1 bedroom standard view.
We asked for a quiet room because our son was still napping and we are all light sleepers.
We are still light sleepers - but, son is no longer napping. We want a quiet room - but, the not a mile away either.
We had room 7727 last time and it was nicely located for the pool use, but we only used the pool twice. I am thinking in January we won't be using the pool much either.
I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the section closer to Jambo House - is it noisy with the busses coming and going? I know the parking area is right there as well.

Wyndam Bonnet Creek (Nov 2010) MVMCP

BWV- Oct/Nov 2012 - MNSSHP
AKL-Kidani Village - Next trip - January 2015

pmanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 03:08 PM   #2
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

We stayed in a standard view 1 bedroom in 2011. I can't remember the room number off hand but we were in KV, turn left in the lobby, up the elevator and it was the first room on the left. So we saw the main entrance, but it really wasn't loud at all, and the view wasn't bad.

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR*November 2014 - AKL Kidani Village for E's First Trip!

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: