DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #61
Disneyteers
Addicted To The Mouse

We use wegoshop because they have a wider selection than Disney and it cost less.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #62
disneystarwarsfans
Earning My Ears

2013 update to wegoshop

Just wanted to let you have a recent update to the comments several have made about wegoshop. We had used wegoshop with Marge 4 times and recommended her to many people. We hadn't been for a couple of years, but never imagined a change in their service. We didn't order groceries way in advance, because we never have, and nothing on the site indicated this would be a problem. Got a call the day after placing our order. Amy seemed very put out, and mentioned many times that she didn't know if she could handle our order since we hadn't placed it 4-6 weeks in advance. However, she said she would do it. We were waiting at the planned time of our delivery. Got a call 15 minutes later from her saying she was outside the resort and had been waiting 30 minutes. I told her I was sorry, but had no idea. She insisted that she told my husband and this is why we were supposed to give her 4-6 weeks notice.

I was very displeased with her attitude. The site says nothing about deadlines, and if she didn't want our order, she could have said so. We won't be ordering through wegoshop again. (Also she sent the wrong product on 2 items, which our kids won't eat, but that is minor compared to the fact that she gave me an attitude I wouldn't find acceptable from anyone).
disneystarwarsfans is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #63
myxdvz
DVC - BLT

Hmmm... Now I'm worried. The website says book online for next day or later day deliveries. It doesn't say 4-6 weeks.

I went with WeGoShop because we can specify our list instead of going with a set list. But, I can be flexible and just do Garden Grocer if she's going to give attitude.

Also, why do they wait. I prefer if they just leave it with Bell Services. I don't see any option when I ordered to do this. If they leave with Bell Services, how do I pay?
Dec 2006 - X DLR / May 2010 - XY WDW, ASMo / March 2011 - XYZ DVC/DCL (AKV, Dream, OKW, Hilton) / Jan 2012 - XYZ DLR, PPH, VGC / June 2013 - WXYZ WDW, BCV/BWV / Oct 2013 - HKDL / Nov 2013 - WXYZ WDW/BLT/WBC, DCL/Magic / Mar 2014 WDW/OKW /
June 2014 HHI

myxdvz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #64
Splashboat
Always looking for cheap airfare

We also had a bad experience with WeGoShop a couple of years ago (since the new person took over) - I have posted about this before. If we use a service again it will definitely be with Garden Grocer - we have only had positive experiences with GG.
Splashboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #65
myxdvz
DVC - BLT

I just got the confirmation email from WeGoShop and the email did say

"If you are arriving within the next 7 days you must call 407 252 7525 to discuss delivery."

So I immediately called to make sure she's ok with a Tuesday delivery. She did talk to me, after telling me she closes at 8:30pm

She did say they can't make my requested time (10:30am). I gave my CC over the phone, and agreed to just leave it with Bell Services (with the 10% gratuity) sometime Tuesday afternoon.

Hope everything goes well on Tuesday.

She also said most people book 4 to 6 weeks in advance.
Dec 2006 - X DLR / May 2010 - XY WDW, ASMo / March 2011 - XYZ DVC/DCL (AKV, Dream, OKW, Hilton) / Jan 2012 - XYZ DLR, PPH, VGC / June 2013 - WXYZ WDW, BCV/BWV / Oct 2013 - HKDL / Nov 2013 - WXYZ WDW/BLT/WBC, DCL/Magic / Mar 2014 WDW/OKW /
June 2014 HHI

myxdvz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: