Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #811
disneychick0412
DIS Veteran
 
disneychick0412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Western Kentucky
Posts: 844

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
I admit I don't watch much anymore, I don't even have enough time to tape and then watch. Wasn't Daniel one of Stefano's hench men when they were on the Island?

Does anyone know how Grandma Horton is in real life. I know she wasn't on the christmas show this year.
I don't think Daniel was associated with Stefano. He is Victor's godson.
I wonder how Alice Horton's portrayer is in real life too. She is getting up there and it makes you think she is not doing to well if she was not at least on the christmas episode.
__________________


disneychick0412 is offline  
Old 01-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #812
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,256

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Was it a fantasy or for real.

What other soap was Dr. Daniel in.
I think it was real.

I don't know but he could go back to it
scottny is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #813
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,797

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I think it was real.

I don't know but he could go back to it
I so agree....
NAB is offline  
Old 01-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #814
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,797

They had some flash backs of Marlena and John today. Boy have they aged... And the hair!

I missed the first 10 minutes of my show today( your tomorrows) Charlotte is arrested. She hates Marlena for some reason.

Chloe tells Nicole that Sami is pregnant and Nicole loses it. Even tells her where she is at because Sami called Lucas.

I can't wait to watch tomorrow.....my previews were about Nicole and Sami.
NAB is offline  
Old 01-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #815
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work
 
RangerPooh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pullman, WA
Posts: 3,806

I watched yesterdays episode and it actually started to bring me back in. For the first time in months I recorded an episode! I couldn't help but laugh when Nicole called Sami a "fertile fat cow" There should be some good stuff coming up. I would just like to see the guys on the show be less gullable over their fiances (Ej an Lucus).
__________________
Keri

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
RangerPooh is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #816
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples
 
DebbieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: PA
Posts: 46,950

I was disappointed in Marlena and John's departure, it was kind of rushed. He wakes up, says he remembers, all the sudden the priest is there, they get married and that's it! Leaves it open for a return.
__________________
DebbieB is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 04:57 PM   #817
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,797

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
I was disappointed in Marlena and John's departure, it was kind of rushed. He wakes up, says he remembers, all the sudden the priest is there, they get married and that's it! Leaves it open for a return.
I thought the same thing!

Now I am trying to figure out which way it is going to go with the whole baby thing. Will Nicole switch Sami's baby with Mia's? Since they are going into labour at the same time. Then if she gets caught it will still be E.J's.

On my preview for Monday Nicole tells Mia she is going to deliver her baby because Dr. Baker is busy with Sami. How crazy is that. Remember I am a day ahead of most of your so you will see this Tuesday.
NAB is offline  
Old 01-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #818
3Leafs
DIS Veteran
 
3Leafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,275

I am probably one of the few that will not be sad to see John and Marlana go. I used to love them two years ago but she is so sappy and all she does is cry anymore they killed the character for me. I do love Deidre and drake but just lost interest in their characters...

I wish they would just finish up this baby stuff. Ship off Chloe and Dr. can'tkeepitinhispants jonus. get ej and lucas both backbones.. hook up victor and caroline and get some interesting stories going..


can ya tell i'm getting tired of the show..
__________________
As aways ~ Teresa
3Leafs is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 AM   #819
mishasmom
The boogie monster must be locked in!
Puppy Cam Addict
 
mishasmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 1,920

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
I am probably one of the few that will not be sad to see John and Marlana go. I used to love them two years ago but she is so sappy and all she does is cry anymore they killed the character for me. I do love Deidre and drake but just lost interest in their characters...

I wish they would just finish up this baby stuff. Ship off Chloe and Dr. can'tkeepitinhispants jonus. get ej and lucas both backbones.. hook up victor and caroline and get some interesting stories going..


can ya tell i'm getting tired of the show..
I agree with everything you said. I lost interest in Marlena a long time ago-they haven't given that character an interesting storyline in years! I did enjoy the new John lately, though. He was really funny!

Chloe and Lucas gross me out! Every time they kiss I want to fast forward.

And this Nicole/Sami/Mia baby thing is so been there done that-does anyone really like this storyline?
__________________
Angie


Last edited by mishasmom; 01-26-2009 at 09:07 AM.
mishasmom is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 08:11 AM   #820
xoprincessmomxo
Making Papa Nick stew...
 
xoprincessmomxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,218

I can't stand Marlena and John and am happy to say good riddance. Whenever I talk about the show to my DH, he does the John eye brow arch and starts getting really dramatic. I think I'll miss that much more than the characters!
__________________
Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas
xoprincessmomxo is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 08:12 AM   #821
jham
DIS Veteran
 
jham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Was it a fantasy or for real.

What other soap was Dr. Daniel in.
I may be wrong because it was a long time ago and not a soap I really watch, but wasn't he the first Mike on ATWT???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishasmom View Post
Chloe and Lucas gross me out! Every time they kiss I want to fast forward.
__________________

Me (Jeanne) DH DD16 DS15 DS11 DD8 Buddy
jham is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #822
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank
 
cruiserkaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,838

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoprincessmomxo View Post
I can't stand Marlena and John and am happy to say good riddance. Whenever I talk about the show to my DH, he does the John eye brow arch and starts getting really dramatic. I think I'll miss that much more than the characters!
My dh does the same thing! It's a running joke in our house.
__________________

cruiserkaren is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #823
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,797

Ugg it was so far fetched today with Nicole and Mia.

I know it is a soap opera but still.....

My guess now is that Dr Baker is going to tell Sami her baby died and Nicole is going to take it. I think Mia will keep her baby.

We are going in circles with Chloe and Daniel. I really don't care if they get together or not.
NAB is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #824
cruellababy
I'm a nosey bugger
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 665

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishasmom View Post
I agree with everything you said. I lost interest in Marlena a long time ago-they haven't given that character an interesting storyline in years! I did enjoy the new John lately, though. He was really funny!

Chloe and Lucas gross me out! Every time they kiss I want to fast forward.

And this Nicole/Sami/Mia baby thing is so been there done that-does anyone really like this storyline?
I do!!!! Can we just give Nicole a baby already?? I think she is great! Now, if she were to have twins-a hidden twin-that does happen-1 is behind the other so no spotting on the ultrasound-1 is Mia's and the other is Sammi's=awesome. And Nicole would be the princess of the DeMara mansion-priceless! Who wirtes this stuff? I LOVE it! Her and EJ are so great together!
cruellababy is offline  
Old 01-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #825
m&m's mom
Waiting for the waterless cruise
I really am quite evil
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Flower Mound, TX
Posts: 5,762

Can I just say I sure hope my fate is not up to any Salem FBI witness protection plan? What morons! I know they are trying to be dramatic but geez- enough already. I just cannot think of Rafe as a hottie. Just a really dumb FBI agent.
__________________
m&m's mom is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.