Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #3646
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Oh that was a fun episode. Yes Daniel did the best, but Brady was pretty good too. Rafe just looked uncomfortable through the whole thing. LOL Cam was the only one who stripped down to his briefs. He certainly did the best of them all.

Ann just has her panties in a twist about the Hortons. But she deserves everything that comes her way.

We still don't know the whole story about Nick and Vargas. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Eric should just admit his feelings for Nicole. I think Father Mike knows that Eric's feelings are deeper than he thinks.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #3647
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
Oh that was a fun episode. Yes Daniel did the best, but Brady was pretty good too. Rafe just looked uncomfortable through the whole thing. LOL Cam was the only one who stripped down to his briefs. He certainly did the best of them all.

Ann just has her panties in a twist about the Hortons. But she deserves everything that comes her way.

We still don't know the whole story about Nick and Vargas. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Eric should just admit his feelings for Nicole. I think Father Mike knows that Eric's feelings are deeper than he thinks.

to me Brady was hot hot hot hot hot!!! Poor Galen he looked almost embrassed
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #3648
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I wonder why EJ wasn't stripping? Sami was there
Said he was out of town , but would have loved to see him strip. The need to do more of these. No ff today, maybe a little rewinding.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #3649
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
Said he was out of town , but would have loved to see him strip. The need to do more of these. No ff today, maybe a little rewinding.
I just thought it was weird all of the guys were there but him!!

I agree about the rewinding lol
Old 04-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #3650
NAB

Ugg Jenifer can go anytime....

I know people hate Anne but the way Jenifer acted today during her interview saying Daniel's name instead of Dr. Jonas etc. blubbering on and then acting high and mighty to Anne to get out of her office. So much for wanting to start out on the right foot with her.

Maxine is no better and I like Maxine. Really Jenifer is only at the hospital because she is a Horton. Anne got that right. How many rules did Jenifer break when she was going after Nicole, or Carly before that. She is never at work and always running to the cabin etc. At least Anne is at work.

I was hoping we didn't have to see these two for a while but I know JJ is coming back. I hope he doesn't like Daniel but then we have to go though all this again, sent them away to live happily ever after if you must but don't have them on all the time. Abby is no better chasing Cameron around town. She is a mini Jenifer.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #3651
NAB

I must say I am enjoying Days the last few days. No Jenifer and Daniel maybe that is it.

Love the floating around envelop and Ciara's scene. She has some creepy looks. Also loved how today at the end they kept going back and forth with John scenes and Kristen's scenes with Stephano.

What is up with E.J. for sure he will steal or use Mad Worlds fall line but he was up to something before that with the funds.

The little capper with Sonny/Sami and Adreinne were fun too. Nick is going to freak when he finds Vargus money gone.

Read a spoiler....that Brady is going to try to adopt a baby for Kristen which is sad because he broke up with Nicole because he didn't want kids at one point.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #3652
ShesAPirate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I must say I am enjoying Days the last few days. No Jenifer and Daniel maybe that is it.
That's it exactly -- no Jen & Daniel, and no Abigail and whoever... They bring the show to a grinding hault. Loved today's episode!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:00 PM   #3653
MomofKatie
Maybe if you leave some chocolate under your pillow the Tag Fairy will visit you!
In the second grade I looked like a mini senior citizen!
"Dairy World?" "Fairy World." "OH, DARN IT!!!"

Quote:
Love the floating around envelope.
I have been talking with DAYS-watching friends, saying that darn envelope has been around so long, it should be elevated to "series regular" status- get a love interest, have a baby-mama drama arc, etc... Is it a hero or a villain? Will it get amnesia and forget who it is supposed to get opened by?

So what do I see when I tune in today?!? Lo and behold, the envelope has AN EVIL TWIN!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #3654
Angelrose
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)

MomofKatie, you are too funny, but SPOT on!

Yes I enjoyed today's episode very much for the same reason, no Jennifer/Daniel, no Abigale/Cam. Lots of FF when they are on.

I can't wait for Nick to find out the money is GONE. Then he will really start to sweat.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:12 PM   #3655
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Is little Ciara Brady going to bring Kristen Dimara LOL
Old 05-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #3656
happygirl
DIS Veteran

So is there going to be a love triangle between Brady Nicole and Eric, after Kristen little plan go off?

Love Rafe and EJ scenes together, they play so well off each other
Old 05-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #3657
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
So is there going to be a love triangle between Brady Nicole and Eric, after Kristen little plan go off?

Love Rafe and EJ scenes together, they play so well off each other
I hope not , Nicole and Brady ran their course. I like them just as friends. I think we will see a lot of Kristen and Brady yet.

Really not liking Cameron and Abby together. They are very dull. He complains he has no money to take Abby out on a date then quits the other job. And who lets people make there own dessert at a restaurant that was dumb too. These too are pushed together just like Jenifer and Daniel. I know they want that triangle thing with Abby/Cameron/Chad. But why would she go back to Chad either when he dumped her for Melanie. I wouldn't take him back but he is a fun friend.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #3658
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

My DVR broke so I missed a lot of episodes recently... Did Nicole and Vargas sleep together and did she really call Eric's name?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #3659
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ngels View Post
My DVR broke so I missed a lot of episodes recently... Did Nicole and Vargas sleep together and did she really call Eric's name?
Yes, I'm not sure how far they actually "went", he got up and left after she called Eric's name.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #3660
Angelrose

It was just the preliminaries with Nicole and Vargas. She did moan out Eric's name and that's why Vargas left. I can't understand why.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: