Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #3631
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

I will be really ticked off if Chloe leaves Parker with Daniel and goes off. What mother would do that, bu then again what mother would use her son to get what she wants.

They better not let Daniel take Parker to London to go fetch Jenifer either. Legally he wouldn't be able to do that anyway but with these writers they don't care.

On SOD it says Bo is coming home. Some suspect Peter is coming back! I hope so but sometimes they miss lead us so I will wait and see.

Also said that E.J will propose to Sami on Wed. So any fans ,that is the day to watch.

Said Chloe was leaving but we all know that...last air date is Tuesday. I guess that means Nancy will be gone too.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #3632
Mommee
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I will be really ticked off if Chloe leaves Parker with Daniel and goes off. What mother would do that, bu then again what mother would use her son to get what she wants.

They better not let Daniel take Parker to London to go fetch Jenifer either. Legally he wouldn't be able to do that anyway but with these writers they don't care.

On SOD it says Bo is coming home. Some suspect Peter is coming back! I hope so but sometimes they miss lead us so I will wait and see.

Also said that E.J will propose to Sami on Wed. So any fans ,that is the day to watch.

Said Chloe was leaving but we all know that...last air date is Tuesday. I guess that means Nancy will be gone too.
It's probably just a scene where Hope says Bo is in the kitchen helping Ma make some chowder
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #3633
NAB

Hated the Jenifer/Daniel scenes today. Especially the family scene with Abby and Parker all laughing and having fun like one happy family when Chloe was destoryed. Jenifer was smiling the whole time Chloe was talking and hurting. There is no way I could leave my baby behind. He has know Daniel what a few weeks, I think he would cry for his mother.

So now what are they really going to do with Parker. Send him to boarding school like JJ. Well at least maybe this will back burner those two for awhile but I doubt it. Anne is still on a rampage and don't blame her. Bet Jenifer will be back to her job tomorrow and Maxine and everyone can moon over the two of them gettng back together.

And that darn envelop just kept going from hand to hand. Are they going to have Victor have another heart attack with him popping all those pills today?

Who is this John Black and where is the real one. No way would he treat Marlena so badly.

Saw a spoiler saying Bo coming home is delayed...no kidding.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #3634
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

I still think John is going to trap Kristin by pretending he is still in love with her. He has to make Marlena believe that for Kristin to believe it. I think Brady is the one that is going to open that envelope. Then he will see her for what she really is.

Chloe going away for a few months leaves the door open for her to return at some time in the future. After a couple of months they will send Parker back to her.

I like that Ann is going to be the evil one. I think that will be fun. At least it's better than the BORING Jennifer and Daniel storyline.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #3635
Angelrose
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)

Ladies, I just read in TV Guide that Rafe and Brady will be stripping on April 23 for a hospital benefit. They are trying to help Cam save his job from the big meany Ann.

Finally something to look forward to.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #3636
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
Ladies, I just read in TV Guide that Rafe and Brady will be stripping on April 23 for a hospital benefit. They are trying to help Cam save his job from the big meany Ann.

Finally something to look forward to.
I also heard Caroline Brady will be there again.

Yes Anne is going to be still around to get back at Cameron and Jenifer.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #3637
Angelrose

Caroline is proving that just because you are old, doesn't mean you are dead!
Old 04-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #3638
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Caroline is proving that just because you are old, doesn't mean you are dead!
So true!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #3639
NAB

Well you can add Daniel to the strip club. Just saw a preview of sorts on OMG Inside edition. He is dressed as a cowboy. So it will be Brady, Cameron, Daniel and Rafe. I think Brady is a cop , Rafe already had his shirt off so not sure what he is. He said in the interview the other guys were better then him.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #3640
Angelrose

I'm looking forward to this. But if it's supposed to be on tomorrow, how come there is no mention of it today. No planning of this "benefit". Maybe they will air it later on in the week.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #3641
NAB

Quote:
I'm looking forward to this. But if it's supposed to be on tomorrow, how come there is no mention of it today. No planning of this "benefit". Maybe they will air it later on in the week.
They said it will air on Wed. Here in Canada we had a repeat of Friday's show since it was't aired in the U.S on Friday.

Didn't you find it funny that Abby answered Kayla's phone when she was in her office. That whole scene was weird. Go do your homework at a library like normal students...

Did you notice the Town Square got smaller. There is now a brick wall on the right hand side of the big tree, where did the couch go or the stairs?
Old 04-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #3642
Angelrose

Thanks NAB.

No I didn't notice that. I will have to look more closely.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #3643
NAB

I think that Daniel was a stripper in his former life. Rafe not so much.

This was a fun eposide to watch but still hate that they are all after Anne for doing her job. She really didn't do anything wrong they just made her look like she did. So now Jenifer can get her job back and everyone is happy, happy , happy.

Loved Caroline's one liners today too.

Poor Eric is so conflicted about Nicole, now we know Vargas was just going to use her. Lets just keep going....

I don't get the Vargas storyline. Nick was so afraid of him , shaking and all when he came now the last scene he just walks into the rectory and talks to him. I think they are going to launder money though the church maybe or Kate's company maybe ?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #3644
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I think that Daniel was a stripper in his former life. Rafe not so much.

This was a fun eposide to watch but still hate that they are all after Anne for doing her job. She really didn't do anything wrong they just made her look like she did. So now Jenifer can get her job back and everyone is happy, happy , happy.

Loved Caroline's one liners today too.

Poor Eric is so conflicted about Nicole, now we know Vargas was just going to use her. Lets just keep going....

I don't get the Vargas storyline. Nick was so afraid of him , shaking and all when he came now the last scene he just walks into the rectory and talks to him. I think they are going to launder money though the church maybe or Kate's company maybe ?

I hate Anne, she deserves everything she gets and more in my mind LOL
Old 04-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #3645
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I wonder why EJ wasn't stripping? Sami was there
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: