Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #3601
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
Ugg another day of Jenifer and Daniel. ...

And where did all those nurses and doctors come from... Usually the nurses station is empty and just anyone can go behind the desk.

Wouldn't you think Maggie would have told them to go somewhere private to talk. Jennifer kept looking at Chloe why didn't Daniel look around to see? Ends with Daniel kissing Chloe made no sense...well I guess it is Daniel we are talking about.

Loved the Abby/Chad scenes today. Usually can't stand her but lines were funny today, Chad checking out his hair etc. The virgin comments.

Finally saw Lucas today too. So does this means Allie is living there or not.

Lucas has been on a lot
Old 04-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #3602
redlight
DIS Veteran

I love Lucas and Sami together!

Amy
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #3603
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

me too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlight View Post
I love Lucas and Sami together!
I really wish they would give him more to do then walk around and get angry at everyone. I'm so glad they brought Bryan back.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #3604
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I loved the look on Abigail's face when she saw Cameron! Now you know why they changed actors - they needed one with a killer body!

I can't stand Jennifer. I've always been a Jennifer fan and can't believe she would allow herself to be manipulated like this. Call her bluff!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #3605
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
I loved the look on Abigail's face when she saw Cameron! Now you know why they changed actors - they needed one with a killer body!

I can't stand Jennifer. I've always been a Jennifer fan and can't believe she would allow herself to be manipulated like this. Call her bluff!
Yes this Cameron definitely has a nice body but I still don't think he can act. Strip on though.

Loved the scenes with Chad and Abby, really funny hope they keep it light harded like that because I was really hating Abby's character lately.

Jenifer should have told Daniel and they could have figured it out or dated in secret.But really I do not care for this storyline so I hope it endes soon. I read spoiler that Jenifer is going to go see her mom so that mean's we will see Laura for a few scenes. And if I was Jenifer I would not have answered the door that many times. Gossip travels fast in that town but it didn't help they broke up in the middle of the hospital.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #3606
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work

I'm enjoying the interaction between Sami and Lucas, while I love her and EJ as a couple, Lucas is my 2nd choice. Much better than Austin, Brandon, Rafe, Franco, etc.

Jennifer please leave. I can't stand your whiny character.

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
Old 04-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #3607
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I actually like Jennifer(ducking the rotten fruit ) I like her being vulnerable
She is usually the pilar of strength for everyone else.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #3608
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I actually like Jennifer(ducking the rotten fruit ) I like her being vulnerable
She is usually the pilar of strength for everyone else.
She has not been for a long time. She is acting like a school girl with a crush. This latest storyline is the same as the one we just went though with Nicole and Daniel only it is Chloe. I know Chloe is leaving soon, I hope they do not give Parker to Jenifer and Daniel to raise.

Wish they would end this storyline but I heard they are like 4 months in advance when it come to taping.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #3609
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work

That means they'll continue to drag out scheming Chloe and whiny Jennifer. In the short preview I saw, Daniel is yelling at Chloe, so my guess is that Jennifer spilled the beans. It would be nice if storyline started to wrap up so new things could occur.

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
Old 04-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #3610
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerPooh View Post
That means they'll continue to drag out scheming Chloe and whiny Jennifer. In the short preview I saw, Daniel is yelling at Chloe, so my guess is that Jennifer spilled the beans. It would be nice if storyline started to wrap up so new things could occur.
Chloe's last airdate is April 20, so this will wrap up in the next 2 weeks. I think someone else will find out and spill the beans, Jennifer is too timid.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #3611
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
Chloe's last airdate is April 20, so this will wrap up in the next 2 weeks. I think someone else will find out and spill the beans, Jennifer is too timid.
I wonder how that will all play out???

Daniel has been such a great dad since Parker came into his life. Chloe leaving will she take Parker, hmm?

Yay for April 20th because this s/l is getting annoying with Jen being so timid. Gawd.

KAR

Old 04-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #3612
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
I wonder how that will all play out???

Daniel has been such a great dad since Parker came into his life. Chloe leaving will she take Parker, hmm?

Yay for April 20th because this s/l is getting annoying with Jen being so timid. Gawd.
I think Kristen is going to come into play about outing Chloe esp since Jennifer told her to stop acting like a friend, I think Kristen is going to be out to help her and prove herself as a friend. I hope Parker stays in town, we need some new little ones for Sammi kids to play with LOL
Old 04-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #3613
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I think Kristen is going to come into play about outing Chloe esp since Jennifer told her to stop acting like a friend, I think Kristen is going to be out to help her and prove herself as a friend. I hope Parker stays in town, we need some new little ones for Sammi kids to play with LOL
Yes, I agree about Kristen, I got a vibe from her (on Friday) that she will be on to Chloe about all that has been played out.

KAR

Old 04-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #3614
momrek06

OK watched today.

A few questions, I have been watching more of the Jodi Arias trial during the day and missing some DOOL's shows …. can someone fill me in on Kristin hiring someone to beat up Brady? Why would she do that?

Here is hoping Daniel realizes that Nancy was in Brazil with Parker and questions Chloe and Nancy about it.

Who was Jenn talking to on her cell after she went on her run?

Thanks.

KAR

Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #3615
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
OK watched today.

A few questions, I have been watching more of the Jodi Arias trial during the day and missing some DOOL's shows …. can someone fill me in on Kristin hiring someone to beat up Brady? Why would she do that?

Here is hoping Daniel realizes that Nancy was in Brazil with Parker and questions Chloe and Nancy about it.

Who was Jenn talking to on her cell after she went on her run?

Thanks.
Kristen paid the guy to mug John not Brady. It was to have John come to her rescue and make Marlena jealous but it ended up Brady instead.

Saw that whole seen play out when Nancy put the passport out trying to find something. Of course Daniel will figure it all out now....

I ff so much I didn't see Jen on the phone but my guess would be her Mother, Laura is going to be on for two days soon. Jen is going to visit her. Either that or it was JJ he is coming on scene in the summer.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: