Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #3571
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I'm so tired of Brady being so stupid, Why are they writing him like that. He has never been weak or stupid
Getting mad at John and Marlena was really dumb.

Ali said on FB today that the pink streak in her hair was for fashion and she like when Christina on the Voice had her hair pink she like it and likes her. Ok then. I was hoping it was part of a storyline.

So Jenifer is going to the Horton cabin again. How much do you want to bet Daniel will show up there too, hopefully not to save her from some illness this time.

What was with Abby being so disrespectfull today in the hospital. Anne does work there and just asked her to get out of the way, maybe not so nice but Abby had no right to go off on her, neither did Cameron. I am really hating the way they are writing Abby she used to be the nice girl, well so did her mom but geez.....
Old 03-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #3572
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

We need new writers. Need more love in the afternoon not hate. And please give the characters their back bones.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #3573
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
We need new writers. Need more love in the afternoon not hate. And please give the characters their back bones.
Now you went in done it....

We had to see Jenifer and Daniel today. I ff though it though so your lucky I was watching it off my PVR.

Not a Gabi fan but she might win me over....have to wait to see what she is going to say to Will first.

Loved Nicole and Vargus today. Thought maybe ok they would make a good couple. Steve was a bad guy before Kayla. But then he had to go ruin it for me and say that about Eric , then Nicole not being a pushover. I guess I knew he was there for no good.

Oh and another thing he went to shake hands with Nicole so you really saw the wedding ring , wonder if that was more foreshadowing , like when Nick put on his wedding ring and we saw Vargus put his on.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #3574
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I have a bad feeling Chloe is going to do something to Parker, to bring Daniel running to Parker, Daniel is going to feel so bad about not being there for Parker that is going to be put a rift with him and Jennifer again
Old 03-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #3575
Carriemel
Emma Clare's Mommy

And, see...I was waiting for Chloe to pull out a gun or something and kill either herself or Daniel.

That mother of Chloe's is nuttier than she is....

Hakuna Matata!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #3576
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriemel View Post
And, see...I was waiting for Chloe to pull out a gun or something and kill either herself or Daniel.

That mother of Chloe's is nuttier than she is....
But at least Nancy was talking some sense. But yes she is a great schemer too.

I read a spoiler....

Chloe said only the person he loves can break up with him, Daniel is loyal. So she is going to get Jenifer to leave Daniel! Can you say blackmail....not sure how well this plan will work since I think Chloe is only on another month.

So yeah we get to see Jenifer and Daniel break up again , just so they can go though this again and again...this is just crazy and boring writing.

I was hoping the fight with Sonny would have had Nick knocked out...and wasn't it weird to have the coffee house so empty, where were all the tables and chairs for Nick to fall into instead of a couch.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #3577
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

I don't get how Will will go to jail for shooting EJ. If Nick goes and tells the police Will shot EJ, EJ could just deny it. No case then.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #3578
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
I don't get how Will will go to jail for shooting EJ. If Nick goes and tells the police Will shot EJ, EJ could just deny it. No case then.
This was dicussed on another board and apparently they can. Besides Will said he would go to jail , he is worried about the rest of them involved in the cover up.

Chloe was pretty mean to Nicole today, can't wait until she is off the show. Did not like her at all this time on the show.

I don't get the Abby and Cameron connection. She teases him then says no again. She is worried about what he is doing...don't date him. She is really turning into her obsessed with a man. And why do they all eat in the living room? I wish they would show Alice's kitchen again. Miss it, they use the back door too.

Almost forgot to mention Rafe and Kate's little thing yesterday....haha. pretty racy. Not sure what Kate thinks Stephano will do to her if he found out she is with him.

Speaking of Stephano where was he, Sami and E.J that they were out for the night and Brady and Kristen could be on the couch once again. One of Sami's kids is going to catch them I think...
Old 03-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #3579
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

There is also Will's fingerprints on the gun in the evidence locker. They never bothered to check it before, because Lucas confessed to it. Pretty sloppy police work if you ask me.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #3580
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Nicole was way to passive with Chloe I have never seen her just sit there and take that. She should have stood up to her.

HATE RAFE AND KATE together. Why can't they pair him with Nicole.\\
Old 03-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #3581
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Anyone have any idea where the storyline is going with Brady and his "headaches"
Old 03-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #3582
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
Anyone have any idea where the storyline is going with Brady and his "headaches"
I was wonding myself. Thought maybe he would go to the darkside again , right now he is just a love sick puppy following Kristen around.

Did see a spoiler that the mugger comes back which he did at the end of the show today. Maybe that was just to remind us what happened and who this guy is. Heard he is going to ask for more money from Kristen , she refuses so he goes to Marlena as a patient to tell her what happened?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:36 PM   #3583
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the updates guys. In Florida now so I will be 2 weeks behind when I get home. Guess I'm not missing anything. Lol
Old 03-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #3584
hoosll
DIS Veteran

So we know that Chloe has sent Parker out of the country ... now Jennifer must break up with Daniel OR .... Parker will never come back ...

Time for a serial killer to appear!
WL - Feb '02; WL - Sep '03 Big Willie's B-day
WL- Dec '04 MY B-day
WL - Nov '06 - Big Willie retires
BWV - Nov '07 Midweek long weekend
WL - Apr '12 Me, DD, and DGS4, DGS2 -their 1st trip!
FW - Dec '12 First time in RV; Feb '13 Midwinter escape
WL - Feb '15 (may cancel due to FP+)
Old 03-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #3585
NAB

Yeah hear we go again with Jenifer and Daniel. Over and over break , get back together...blah blah blah.

I did here that Laura my be coming back. At least that is who people think will be coming back casting call for 2 people coming back one a vet.

Also know that JJ is coming on screen too. Hope he gives Jen a run for her money.

I thought they were going to put Nicole with Vargus since she has been having fun with him but I think Hope might be in there too after she gave him her phone number. Where oh where is Bo now?

Still liking Rafe and Kate. They didn't break up long. Hope they don't just do the sex over and over like Brady and Kristen that is getting to be too much for me.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: