Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #3526
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

I predict it's going to turn out Nick was raped in prison or some similar storyline, giving him a "legitimate" reason to hate Will and Sonny. And then I predict he will get therapy when it comes out and then he will be all nicey-nice again.

OR

Nick is going to totally go off the deep end and do to Gabi similar to what he did to Melanie and he'll end up back in jail. (oh, I hope! I hope!!!)
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Old 03-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #3527
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

I was thinking more in the lines of who kills Nick....

There would be a long list there. And with the guy getting out of prison it will probably be him because like Nick says now on pays for their crimes.

Hard to watch Will sign those papers and no one stop him. I know there will be more to this storyline but still it made no sense for them to be all quiet except for Sami.

I did think when they first were having Nick and Gabi get married that he would turn evil on her , and that would be our pay back for what Gabi did to Melanie.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #3528
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I was thinking more in the lines of who kills Nick....

There would be a long list there. And with the guy getting out of prison it will probably be him because like Nick says now on pays for their crimes.

Hard to watch Will sign those papers and no one stop him. I know there will be more to this storyline but still it made no sense for them to be all quiet except for Sami.

I did think when they first were having Nick and Gabi get married that he would turn evil on her , and that would be our pay back for what Gabi did to Melanie.
Who kills Nick.... that didn't even cross my mind, but you may be on to something there! I could get on board with that!!
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Old 03-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #3529
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Scrap View Post
Who kills Nick.... that didn't even cross my mind, but you may be on to something there! I could get on board with that!!
Yeah you could put me on the list too.... Sent him back to prison at least or a loony bin since he is taking over this baby that is not his.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:33 AM   #3530
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I will be glad when the storyline is over it is very boring.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #3531
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran

I finally caught up on all my DVR'd episodes. I don't want to tell you how far behind I was! LOL! Easy enough to catch up though with so little going on and a few episodes preempted by local news. Thank goodness for the FF feature.

Personally, there's not a story line that I really like. Hoping things pick up soon.

Liked seeing the flashback scene with Will and Lucas when they talked about him shooting EJ. Will looked like such a baby.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #3532
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

That actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
I finally caught up on all my DVR'd episodes. I don't want to tell you how far behind I was! LOL! Easy enough to catch up though with so little going on and a few episodes preempted by local news. Thank goodness for the FF feature.

Personally, there's not a story line that I really like. Hoping things pick up soon.

Liked seeing the flashback scene with Will and Lucas when they talked about him shooting EJ. Will looked like such a baby.
was the boy who plays Will (Chandler Massey)'s little brother in real life. It was a manufactured flashback. I don't think anyone talked about Will shooting EJ until Lucas came back this time.

When will they give Lucas something to do besides be nasty to Jenn and follow Will around?

Last edited by zoemurr; 03-05-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #3533
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

I liked geeky Nick better (when Blake Berris first came on the show). He is making the show interesting, though! I also wonder if he will try to imprison Gabi they way he did with Melanie.

I can't stop laughing at Rafe and Kate. Hilarious!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #3534
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I wonder who going to end up pregnant first Sami or Kate LOL
Old 03-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #3535
NAB

Wow the Sami and E.J scenes today were hot. Much better then Rafe and Sami any day.

Was waiting for everyone to spill the beans today about Will signing the papers. Are they suppose to be a secret or just why he signed the papers. This is one show that drives me crazy when they beat around the bush for days.

And why was Cameron changing in the supply closet and not in a change room? Sure he spilled something on his scrub but are your regular clothes always in the closet. That whole scene was weird. Abby is turning into Jenifer chasing, men around to have her say.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #3536
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I wonder who going to end up pregnant first Sami or Kate LOL
Oh please don't say that

Love the Sami and Ej scene today. I follow a bunch of the actors on twitter and i was at all the comments today about this scene. It was great.

Nick IRL has been getting a lot of backlash for his roll. I can't believe people are bashing him so bad for what his character is saying and doing. So sad. He tweeted a couple of his hate tweets. Can't believe people

Also can someone please let me know when February sweeps are gonna start
Old 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #3537
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
Oh please don't say that

Love the Sami and Ej scene today. I follow a bunch of the actors on twitter and i was at all the comments today about this scene. It was great.

Nick IRL has been getting a lot of backlash for his roll. I can't believe people are bashing him so bad for what his character is saying and doing. So sad. He tweeted a couple of his hate tweets. Can't believe people

Also can someone please let me know when February sweeps are gonna start
June LOL
Old 03-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #3538
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

So Sami had sex with EJ so that he would "get Nick gone"?? Strange.

It is starting to look like Nick will be a murder victim. Who will be arrested for it? Wil? Sami? EJ? Sonny? We all know who the murderer will be.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #3539
ShesAPirate
DIS Veteran

Kate and Rafe are making me sick!

Sami and EJ, on the other hand? HOT! I love love LOVE them together -- always have!

I used to like Nick when he was on the show before. Now I can't stand him. Can't stand Abby, either (just for the record).
Old 03-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #3540
NAB

Come on Will just don't stand there and take it. I hated how he just stood there all doe eyed asking his question. Sure he got mad and kicked a bench over but I would probably punched Nick or something, even screamed at him.

And yet another hot day with Sami and E.J. I don't think I ff at all today. Even loved Chloe and Nicole's conversation.

Vergus said that Nick cost him 3 more years , I do remember in the flash backs he had with Nick he said something about a snitch. So maybe Nick told on him but didn't name him. i'm guessing Nick was probably raped and that is why he is so homophobic. Just my guess.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: