Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #3526
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,323

I predict it's going to turn out Nick was raped in prison or some similar storyline, giving him a "legitimate" reason to hate Will and Sonny. And then I predict he will get therapy when it comes out and then he will be all nicey-nice again.

OR

Nick is going to totally go off the deep end and do to Gabi similar to what he did to Melanie and he'll end up back in jail. (oh, I hope! I hope!!!)
__________________
Jan '07 Pop (won in radio station contest)
Sept '07 Pop - free dining
Jan '09 Pop (DH finally came too)!
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Luv2Scrap is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #3527
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,902

I was thinking more in the lines of who kills Nick....

There would be a long list there. And with the guy getting out of prison it will probably be him because like Nick says now on pays for their crimes.

Hard to watch Will sign those papers and no one stop him. I know there will be more to this storyline but still it made no sense for them to be all quiet except for Sami.

I did think when they first were having Nick and Gabi get married that he would turn evil on her , and that would be our pay back for what Gabi did to Melanie.
NAB is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #3528
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,323

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I was thinking more in the lines of who kills Nick....

There would be a long list there. And with the guy getting out of prison it will probably be him because like Nick says now on pays for their crimes.

Hard to watch Will sign those papers and no one stop him. I know there will be more to this storyline but still it made no sense for them to be all quiet except for Sami.

I did think when they first were having Nick and Gabi get married that he would turn evil on her , and that would be our pay back for what Gabi did to Melanie.
Who kills Nick.... that didn't even cross my mind, but you may be on to something there! I could get on board with that!!
__________________
Jan '07 Pop (won in radio station contest)
Sept '07 Pop - free dining
Jan '09 Pop (DH finally came too)!
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Luv2Scrap is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #3529
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Scrap View Post
Who kills Nick.... that didn't even cross my mind, but you may be on to something there! I could get on board with that!!
Yeah you could put me on the list too.... Sent him back to prison at least or a loony bin since he is taking over this baby that is not his.
NAB is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:33 AM   #3530
3Leafs
DIS Veteran
 
3Leafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,275

I will be glad when the storyline is over it is very boring.
__________________
As aways ~ Teresa
3Leafs is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #3531
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,943

I finally caught up on all my DVR'd episodes. I don't want to tell you how far behind I was! LOL! Easy enough to catch up though with so little going on and a few episodes preempted by local news. Thank goodness for the FF feature.

Personally, there's not a story line that I really like. Hoping things pick up soon.

Liked seeing the flashback scene with Will and Lucas when they talked about him shooting EJ. Will looked like such a baby.
__________________
11-839-986-994-00 6-0212-03 9-041-05 DDP 9-05 DDP 1-06 9-06 DDP9-07 DDP 9-08 DDP 9-09 DDP 9-10 QSDP! 10-11 QSDP, 10-12 QSDP AND AoA!1-14 NO DDP! POFQ
**CLICK HERE FOR 2014 CONFIRMED SNACKS LIST!**GOING BACK SEPT. 2014!!!
**
Dizneydaz is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #3532
zoemurr
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 2,557

That actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
I finally caught up on all my DVR'd episodes. I don't want to tell you how far behind I was! LOL! Easy enough to catch up though with so little going on and a few episodes preempted by local news. Thank goodness for the FF feature.

Personally, there's not a story line that I really like. Hoping things pick up soon.

Liked seeing the flashback scene with Will and Lucas when they talked about him shooting EJ. Will looked like such a baby.
was the boy who plays Will (Chandler Massey)'s little brother in real life. It was a manufactured flashback. I don't think anyone talked about Will shooting EJ until Lucas came back this time.

When will they give Lucas something to do besides be nasty to Jenn and follow Will around?

Last edited by zoemurr; 03-05-2013 at 02:33 PM.
zoemurr is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #3533
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet
 
Ride Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,505

I liked geeky Nick better (when Blake Berris first came on the show). He is making the show interesting, though! I also wonder if he will try to imprison Gabi they way he did with Melanie.

I can't stop laughing at Rafe and Kate. Hilarious!
Ride Junkie is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #3534
happygirl
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 18,180

I wonder who going to end up pregnant first Sami or Kate LOL
happygirl is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #3535
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,902

Wow the Sami and E.J scenes today were hot. Much better then Rafe and Sami any day.

Was waiting for everyone to spill the beans today about Will signing the papers. Are they suppose to be a secret or just why he signed the papers. This is one show that drives me crazy when they beat around the bush for days.

And why was Cameron changing in the supply closet and not in a change room? Sure he spilled something on his scrub but are your regular clothes always in the closet. That whole scene was weird. Abby is turning into Jenifer chasing, men around to have her say.
NAB is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #3536
3Leafs
DIS Veteran
 
3Leafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,275

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I wonder who going to end up pregnant first Sami or Kate LOL
Oh please don't say that



Love the Sami and Ej scene today. I follow a bunch of the actors on twitter and i was at all the comments today about this scene. It was great.


Nick IRL has been getting a lot of backlash for his roll. I can't believe people are bashing him so bad for what his character is saying and doing. So sad. He tweeted a couple of his hate tweets. Can't believe people



Also can someone please let me know when February sweeps are gonna start
__________________
As aways ~ Teresa
3Leafs is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #3537
happygirl
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 18,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
Oh please don't say that



Love the Sami and Ej scene today. I follow a bunch of the actors on twitter and i was at all the comments today about this scene. It was great.


Nick IRL has been getting a lot of backlash for his roll. I can't believe people are bashing him so bad for what his character is saying and doing. So sad. He tweeted a couple of his hate tweets. Can't believe people



Also can someone please let me know when February sweeps are gonna start
June LOL
happygirl is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #3538
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Port Republic, New Jersey
Posts: 3,121

So Sami had sex with EJ so that he would "get Nick gone"?? Strange.

It is starting to look like Nick will be a murder victim. Who will be arrested for it? Wil? Sami? EJ? Sonny? We all know who the murderer will be.
__________________
Angelrose is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #3539
ShesAPirate
DIS Veteran
 
ShesAPirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Clifton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,971

Kate and Rafe are making me sick!

Sami and EJ, on the other hand? HOT! I love love LOVE them together -- always have!

I used to like Nick when he was on the show before. Now I can't stand him. Can't stand Abby, either (just for the record).
__________________
Me The BF The Kitty
ShesAPirate is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #3540
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,902

Come on Will just don't stand there and take it. I hated how he just stood there all doe eyed asking his question. Sure he got mad and kicked a bench over but I would probably punched Nick or something, even screamed at him.

And yet another hot day with Sami and E.J. I don't think I ff at all today. Even loved Chloe and Nicole's conversation.

Vergus said that Nick cost him 3 more years , I do remember in the flash backs he had with Nick he said something about a snitch. So maybe Nick told on him but didn't name him. i'm guessing Nick was probably raped and that is why he is so homophobic. Just my guess.
NAB is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.