Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #3466
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I agree - Rafe & Kate?????? I would have loved to see him with Hope.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #3467
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Yes Rafe and Hope would be more acceptable. I wonder who they will pair her up with in the future?
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #3468
loveadobie
Mouseketeer

The story was Bo, Hope, and Ciera went and visited Shawn D and Belle at Christmas. Hope and Ciera came home, but Bo stayed on. Rafe asked her about Bo the other day. I thought Hope acted a little funny when she never really answered him.

Eventually the writers will have to resolve the "where is Bo question?". As I do not think Peter Reckell is coming back. (Bo could be recast though.)

Maybe Hope and Rafe could go off together searching for him. It would be a good storyline. Good for Hope who needs a story now. Yes, Hope and Rafe would be a much better pairing.

Last edited by loveadobie; 02-05-2013 at 09:38 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 02-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #3469
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

But the problem with Hope and Rafe is the same problem as Brady and Kristen. Both these ladies are old enough to be the guys' mother!
Why can't Days find some male characters for the Kates and Hopes out there?

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #3470
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
But the problem with Hope and Rafe is the same problem as Brady and Kristen. Both these ladies are old enough to be the guys' mother!
Why can't Days find some male characters for the Kates and Hopes out there?
Hope is 49 in real life, Rafe is 41.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #3471
loveadobie
Mouseketeer

Anyone elso loving the dialogue with Kristen and almost anybody.

Kristen and Nicole, Kristen and Marlena, Kristen and E.J... It's good stuff. So excited that Days has brought back one great actress.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #3472
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Loved Victor today! Anyone want candy, I brought candy.

Sami really started the paternity thing going now. Look out Nick is coming to get you......

If Rafe hated her so much for all her past things why was getting back with her before the wedding. It was none of his business if E.J stayed or not. He didn't know for fact until Sami told him. The sleep over was set before E.J even showed up. I have a feeling this is not the end of them....E.J and Sami won't last I'm sure of it. I wish she would have thrown Carrie back at him, I know I would have.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #3473
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveadobie View Post
Anyone elso loving the dialogue with Kristen and almost anybody.

Kristen and Nicole, Kristen and Marlena, Kristen and E.J... It's good stuff. So excited that Days has brought back one great actress.
ME ME ME! THIS ^ is why I am back watching DOOL! Why Y&R let her go is behind all of us long time Y&R viewers.

KAR

Old 02-07-2013, 01:42 AM   #3474
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I have always like the character of Kristen. E.D. rocks that roll!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #3475
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
Hope is 49 in real life, Rafe is 41.
That's true, but Hope's character has a 20 something yr old son and she is a grandmother to at least a 6 yr old.
The Rafe character has been hooked up with Sami and Nicole. The younger generation. It's just weird that there are no male characters to fit in that middle age range.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with Hope and Rafe together (go Cougars!). I'm just pointing out a lack of middle aged male characters on the show.

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #3476
NAB

I hate when they rewrite history. Now Will told T about shooting E.J come on. Plus when the did the flash backs they are in Daniel's apartment that was redone since Sami and Lucas had it.

Read somewhere that the young Will on today's show is really his younger brother in real life.

And who didn't see the thing with Parker coming. Now Daniel will be mad at Jenifer. That was a weird scene at the bar. The guys didn't even go sit with the girls after they got the drinks. And Kristen was drunk on one drink from Brady? Is he that dumb. How the heck did Daniel's phone break by punching that guy.

This whole show was strange.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #3477
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

Yep..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I hate when they rewrite history. Now Will told T about shooting E.J come on. Plus when the did the flash backs they are in Daniel's apartment that was redone since Sami and Lucas had it.

Read somewhere that the young Will on today's show is really his younger brother in real life.

And who didn't see the thing with Parker coming. Now Daniel will be mad at Jenifer. That was a weird scene at the bar. The guys didn't even go sit with the girls after they got the drinks. And Kristen was drunk on one drink from Brady? Is he that dumb. How the heck did Daniel's phone break by punching that guy.

This whole show was strange.
The Will flashbacks were especially weird. It always seemed that he had never really admitted this to Lucas until recently.. Lucas had just assumed it long ago and turned himself in. (At least that's what I thought..)

I think at the time Will was a lot younger and T was nowhere to be found yet. I liked the development of Lucas covering for Will and Nick finding out about it.. but then they killed it.

I sure hope this storyline is going to result in Gabi getting rid of Nick.. not Nick getting rid of Will. Chandler is the best part of this show.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #3478
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
That's true, but Hope's character has a 20 something yr old son and she is a grandmother to at least a 6 yr old.
The Rafe character has been hooked up with Sami and Nicole. The younger generation. It's just weird that there are no male characters to fit in that middle age range.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with Hope and Rafe together (go Cougars!). I'm just pointing out a lack of middle aged male characters on the show.
Ages never make sense on Soaps. Sami is about to be a grandmother, Kate a great grandmother. I wouldn't call her or Nicole "younger generation", they are both late 30's (Sami 36, Nicole 38 in real life).
Old 02-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #3479
squirrel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post

I sure hope this storyline is going to result in Gabi getting rid of Nick.. not Nick getting rid of Will. Chandler is the best part of this show.
I hope so too! They better not get rid of Will.
WDW (Pop) Sept. 5-19 2008 Free Dining
WDW (Pop) Oct. 1-15 2009 Free Dining
WDW (Pop) Sept. 30-Oct. 14 2010 Free Dining
WDW (Pop-BC) Sept. 29-Oct. 13 2011 Free Dining
Wonder and DLR (BWPPI) Sept. 10-20 2012
Wonder and DLR (DI&S) Sept. 9-21 2013
Old 02-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #3480
NAB

You know when I heard they were putting Rafe and Kate together I thought yuck but today it didn't really bother me when they were making out.

Did think Sami was going to see them when she left E.J but that didn't happen. And why didn't they just go back to E.J's place why make out in the park.

Poor Nicole, what is up with Eric telling her she couldn't go out and if did she couldn't come back. That made no sense to me. She is not a nun.

Enough with Chloe/Jenifer/Daniel. This whole thing is crazy. Wish they wouldn't keep showing Parker, you can clearly see he is not sick. They could have made his hair wet or his cheeks pink at least from the fever. I saw a spoiler saying Victor kicks Chloe out and they have to move in with Daniel. I can see a lot of ff in my future.

Last edited by NAB; 02-12-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: