Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 06:48 AM   #3316
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvdisneyx4 View Post
I have some questions about Eric...Marlena is his Mom, right? and he is Sami's twin? And...he has been out of town/country for a long time and he just goes jogging before looking up any relatives? He didn't call and say "hey, guess what? I'll be in town next week"?
Yes Eric is Marlena and Roman's son and twin to Sami. I thought it was weird too that no one mentioned him before Nicole saw him. But I guess it was from more drama...even though most of us knew he was coming too.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:02 AM   #3317
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I know I said I wouldn';t be posting here anymore what can I say, I'm weak LOL.

Why does Nicole keep pushing Brady away the only guy that loves her unconditionally.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #3318
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I'm at Disney now. Guess I'm not really missing much... Should be an easy catch up
Old 11-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #3319
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I know I said I wouldn';t be posting here anymore what can I say, I'm weak LOL.

Why does Nicole keep pushing Brady away the only guy that loves her unconditionally.
Welcome back...

I think Nicole is pushing everyone away. If I were her I would just want to crawl in a hole and die. I think that is what she expected when she thought she was going to jail. Everyone kept telling her she has a second chance at life....I think she told Hope "What life" and that she is in hell right now.

I can't believe how sugar and sweet they have made Jennifer now , even down to the change of what she wears and how her hair is styled. Are we suppose to forget all the yelling and screaming she did to save Daniel? I ff though the Daniel and Jennifer scenes now...it is the same thing. Your a really good person , no you are....blah blah blah
Old 11-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #3320
squirrel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
No the baby is definitely Will's . They said she was 9-12weeks along. So I don't think they will do a who's the daddy storyline this time.

What will Nick think about it is another story. He really doesn't like Will being gay.
I guess most of you are getting your episode a day ahead of me. I only got that episode today where the doctor told Gabi she is 9-12 weeks along.
WDW (Pop) Sept. 5-19 2008 Free Dining
WDW (Pop) Oct. 1-15 2009 Free Dining
WDW (Pop) Sept. 30-Oct. 14 2010 Free Dining
WDW (Pop-BC) Sept. 29-Oct. 13 2011 Free Dining
Wonder and DLR (BWPPI) Sept. 10-20 2012
Wonder and DLR (DI&S) Sept. 9-21 2013
Old 11-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #3321
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
I guess most of you are getting your episode a day ahead of me. I only got that episode today where the doctor told Gabi she is 9-12 weeks along.
Yes I do get my show one day ahead of yours. I think there are only a few on here that do though. Others don't seem to mind if I post ahead , hope it doesn't spoil anything for you.

I noticed you are in B.C....I watch my show on the NFLD channel though Starchoice/Shaw.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #3322
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

I didn't get to see most of today's show. They broke in to show the presidents news conference. Good thing I knew what was going to happen. But why can't they just wait until the noon news? Why do they have to interrupt a show for no really good reason?
Old 11-15-2012, 07:45 AM   #3323
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Yes, I was mad when Days got interrupted!
But I caught it in full on SoapNet (thank God Disney has not done away with this yet!) in the evening.

I do have to say I'm crving most of Nicole's outfits recently (well,since she's had the baby!) and I love Sami's dress (minus the cleavage!) today!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #3324
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Is it me or has Nicole either put on weight or is she pregnant in real life? Seems she is wearing lots of loose clothing lately and the cross over sweater kind of shows a bit of a belly.

I love Sami's dresses lately too. Some of them seem to be a tad too tight. But maybe that's just me being jealous of her figure.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #3325
NAB

I am really liking Eric. I didn't like him in the flashback they had but boy dressed as a priest and you really just see his face. He is one hot priest. In the flashback all I saw were his huge muscular arms in a baby blue shirt.

I always like Sami's clothes. Wish I could wear those baby doll dresses or really tight fitting sweaters.

With Nicole I think they are just playing with her make up to make her look terrrible because I thought she looked really good the day she got out of the hospital the first time when she was dreaming of Hawaii.It is all that crying she has to do that makes her look quite puffy. Just like they are doing with Jennifer right now before they made her look so old and now she has donea 360 and looks great again.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #3326
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Where has Rafe been

Please tell me they aren't going to try to pair Brady and Kristen
and Abby and EJ together
Old 11-16-2012, 02:46 PM   #3327
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
Where has Rafe been

Please tell me they aren't going to try to pair Brady and Kristen
and Abby and EJ together
Rafe it there, he is back in Sami's orbit.

I was getting that same feeling that they were going to pair Kristen with Brady even though they are fighting right now.Would be weird though since Kristen was friends with his mother when she was on before.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #3328
NAB

PRESS RELEASE:
On Friday, November 23, 2012, prepare for a very special flashback episode of Days of our Lives!
Set your DVRs and skip Black Friday! We will be flashing back to June 24, 1997, and an episode in which Susan was revealed to be impersonating Kristen(think flying false teeth courtesy of Laura Horton!) and John desperately searched to find the real Kristen - and Marlena - in the secret room. Don't miss it!

Lots of old faces to be seen can't wait.

Thsi will give us a good insight to Kristen's past , for those of us who forgot what she did.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #3329
redlight
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
Is it me or has Nicole either put on weight or is she pregnant in real life? Seems she is wearing lots of loose clothing lately and the cross over sweater kind of shows a bit of a belly.

I love Sami's dresses lately too. Some of them seem to be a tad too tight. But maybe that's just me being jealous of her figure.
I think Sami should wear a size larger dress. I see Alison Sweeney on other shows, and she looks better dressed there than as Sami. But perhaps that's fitting of the character.

Amy
Old 11-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #3330
NAB

No show for me today so you won't miss one on your Thanksgiving day . Lucky you.

I was on the fence about Kristen being her evilself or redeemed but after seeing yesterday's show and her saying thank you to Marlena I know for sure she is playing games with her.

Also can see them putting Kristen with Brady.

Hate how all the Brady's are telling Eric to stay away from Nicole. He a priest, he is suppose to help people. Give the girl a break. Not sure why she went to Jenifer's and let herself in though. That was strange. But that whole book club thing was strange.

Hope all you have a great "Thanksgiving" and shop til you drop Black Friday. Being Canadian it is just a normal day here.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: