Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #3271
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

I am behind... I just watched the episode that she lost the baby today... Don't you think it's a Demeara plan? New doctor, computers down...
Old 10-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #3272
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Well these writers have said that her baby is really dead.

Next time they change writers.....who knows?

I agree, Nicole should win an Emmy for her acting. She has been amazing.
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #3273
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I thought it was a plot too but it seems impossible since she no longer felt the baby and the baby didn't cry when born but this is a soap opera so who knows.

It seems to me that they have to do an autopsy since there are criminal charges and wouldn't they be able to tell the baby was already dead?
Old 10-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #3274
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
I thought it was a plot too but it seems impossible since she no longer felt the baby and the baby didn't cry when born but this is a soap opera so who knows.

It seems to me that they have to do an autopsy since there are criminal charges and wouldn't they be able to tell the baby was already dead?
You would think the first thing they would do when she was taken to the hospital they would have put a montior on her to see the baby's movements or listen for a heart beat. Heck the parmedics could have done that right away but this is more dramatic.

This is one long day in Salem....
Old 10-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #3275
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
You would think the first thing they would do when she was taken to the hospital they would have put a montior on her to see the baby's movements or listen for a heart beat. Heck the parmedics could have done that right away but this is more dramatic.

This is one long day in Salem....
I can't believe they wouldn't have known before it was born. I thought they would have whisked it away and tried to revive it before giving up hope. That part to me seemed very unrealistic.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #3276
hoosll
DIS Veteran

Autopsy

Wouldn't they have to do an autopsy which would show that the baby had been dead for hours, not minutes ...

I'm tired of them torturing Nicole with bad luck. But Victor is right ... she brings her bad luck down on the men in her life.
WL - Feb '02; WL - Sep '03 Big Willie's B-day
WL- Dec '04 MY B-day
WL - Nov '06 - Big Willie retires
BWV - Nov '07 Midweek long weekend
WL - Apr '12 Me, DD, and DGS4, DGS2 -their 1st trip!
FW - Dec '12 First time in RV; Feb '13 Midwinter escape; Feb '14 Snowbirds!
Old 10-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #3277
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

wait..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
Wow no comments on the Nicole baby story.

I think Nicole is doing a great job. E.J knows the truth now...I think there will be hell to pay now. Not so much with Nicole but with Jenifer and Rafe.

Nick today was acting weird I thought with Gabi. He kept staring at Will and said something about him being gay. And finding out Gabi and Will dated.
what did I miss? How does EJ know for sure?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #3278
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post
what did I miss? How does EJ know for sure?
Oops that will be your show today. He listens at the door and hears Rafe and Nicole talking and saying they have to keep this secret still. At this point E.J doesn't know the baby died. He is ready to do DNA testing.

Then at the end of the show he goes to grief with her and she looks pretty scared at first that he knows. He is recording their conversation too...which is sad to have proof.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #3279
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

Bravo Sami for finally getting a piece of Rafe today! I have really disliked him since the whole Rafe/Carrie thing. Sami finally gave him a taste of his own medicine and I loved it!!
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Old 10-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #3280
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Scrap View Post
Bravo Sami for finally getting a piece of Rafe today! I have really disliked him since the whole Rafe/Carrie thing. Sami finally gave him a taste of his own medicine and I loved it!!
I didn't really think she had a leg to stand on. And I loved when she said, "I've been changing hospital records since I was a teenager!"

When she left all I could think was.. who is she going to run to? EJ or Lucas?

Anyone else not care at all about John/Marlena/Kristen?

I do really like Carolyn's story (which I'm sure means they will mess it up). I don't have any experience w/Alz. though so I don't know how realistic it is. I thought that people who had it didn't realize how bad their memory lapses are, but I could be wrong. Anyone have an opintion?

I enjoy Will and Sonny but the PDAs are a bit much. Lucas and Brady have nothing to do now and I miss them..

Nicole is amazing. That poor woman having to do all this twice. I never thought they would really kill off another baby.

The stuff w/Jen is interesting too. They've really changed her character and gave her more depth. Still wish Jack was here.. they ruined a great chance at a storyline there.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #3281
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post
I didn't really think she had a leg to stand on. And I loved when she said, "I've been changing hospital records since I was a teenager!"

When she left all I could think was.. who is she going to run to? EJ or Lucas?

Anyone else not care at all about John/Marlena/Kristen?

I do really like Carolyn's story (which I'm sure means they will mess it up). I don't have any experience w/Alz. though so I don't know how realistic it is. I thought that people who had it didn't realize how bad their memory lapses are, but I could be wrong. Anyone have an opintion?

I enjoy Will and Sonny but the PDAs are a bit much. Lucas and Brady have nothing to do now and I miss them..

Nicole is amazing. That poor woman having to do all this twice. I never thought they would really kill off another baby.

The stuff w/Jen is interesting too. They've really changed her character and gave her more depth. Still wish Jack was here.. they ruined a great chance at a storyline there.
I thought she did. His whole issue wasn't that she slept with EJ - it was that she lied about it all that time. And now that's what he was doing to her. And planned to forever. So she can play stepmom to a baby that isn't even his? I would have been just as angry!

Not to mention, she was right - he can't say he was doing it for the baby when he agreed to keep the secret even after the baby was gone.

I do agree with you though that Nicole is amazing. I can't believe they are doing this to her again!!
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Old 10-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #3282
weluvdisneyx4
Earning My Ears

Can someone give me a reminder as to the Susan/Kristen/EJ deal? I know EJ is Susan's son, but why did he think Kristen was Susan? I can't remember exactly what happened w/ that story.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #3283
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvdisneyx4 View Post
Can someone give me a reminder as to the Susan/Kristen/EJ deal? I know EJ is Susan's son, but why did he think Kristen was Susan? I can't remember exactly what happened w/ that story.
Susan & Kristen (same actress played both roles) looked alike, except Susan had bad teeth and was shy (or backwards). Susan loved Elvis, so I'm sure that's why EJ was named Elvis. She was also in love with John. I think she may have slept with John by pretending to be Kristen. Can't remember how EJ was conceived (artificial insemination?).

I thought it was ridiculous yesterday that all the sudden John has a dream about Kristen right at the same moment that Kristen is coming back. Typical soap opera.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #3284
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
Susan & Kristen (same actress played both roles) looked alike, except Susan had bad teeth and was shy (or backwards). Susan loved Elvis, so I'm sure that's why EJ was named Elvis. She was also in love with John. I think she may have slept with John by pretending to be Kristen. Can't remember how EJ was conceived (artificial insemination?).

I thought it was ridiculous yesterday that all the sudden John has a dream about Kristen right at the same moment that Kristen is coming back. Typical soap opera.
I remember watching years ago with both of them, so who was Susan supposedly then? When and how did she leave? EJ and Kristen said that Kristen is EJ's sister...only 1/2 right (by Stephano?) Who is Kristen's mother?

Didn't Kristen fake a pregnancy at some point, or am I just confused?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #3285
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

Here is the back story on Kristen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen_Blake

Kristen and her brother, Peter, were adopted by Stefano, so they are not blood related.

Also, on a side note, the actor who played Peter had a real life affair with Melissa Reeves (Jennifer), which caused Melissa Reeves to leave the show back then to work on her marriage to Scott Reeves, who is on General Hospital right now.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: