Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #3256
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

That's what I was thinking DisneyLover1217. She is only 3 weeks from her due date, so the baby is definitely viable. But surely EJ is not THAT evil. Is he??
Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #3257
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
I'm thinking that doctor gave the baby something to make it sleep so it won't move and they'll schedule a c-section and knock Nicole out and steal the baby. I'm sure EJ is behind this, but how is he going to hide the baby???
I keep thinking that too but no she left the hospital with the baby still inside her. Labour will have to be induced or she will go into labour on her own if this happened in real life . This I know. She again is going to make everyone think the baby is ok. I was surprised the doctor didn't say should we call the father.

But we thought Chelsea died to in the swamp so never say never I guess.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #3258
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I think it's strange that she had this new doctor who saw her and then left town immediately. I have a friend whose baby died around 7 months, she stopped feeling movement, they couldn't find the heartbeat and did a sonogram to confirm. They induced labor a few hours later.

I can see the next thing is going to be Rafe continuing to lie and when it comes out, Sammie will leave him.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #3259
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
My gosh Nicole can really act. I felt so bad for her today. Still wondering if this is for real. The doctor wouldn't let her see the ultrasound , thought that was strange. But she is still carrying the baby so Nicole would know if the baby was kicking or not.

The Jenifer/Daniel thing is driving me crazy...did read a spoiler that would make the baby really dead that involves Jenifer. Waiting to see if it really happens.
I agree - last time Nicole lost her baby I cried so much! But it's not believeable for some reason this time. Not that I don't believe she believes the baby is dead. She's doing a good job - again, and that is hard to watch. But like others have insinuated, I think something else is going on there, so no crying for me this time. At least not so far....

Now my two *big* gripes for the week:

1: Those baby clothes Nicole was crying over today. Um, unless baby boy Daniel is a giant, that Halloween outfit was way too big for an infant - all those clothes looked like Big Boy toddler size to me!

2: Sami and Rafe running all over looking for each other. Stupid, ridiculous, painful to watch. Especially since supposedly the reason they couldn't reach other on the phone was because Sami forgot her phone.... and yet, while they were kissing during their little reunion scene, her phone suddenly magically rang and she held it up...? WTH???
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Old 10-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #3260
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I was asking the same thing about Sami's phone. It's a miracle!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #3261
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Scrap View Post
I agree - last time Nicole lost her baby I cried so much! But it's not believeable for some reason this time. Not that I don't believe she believes the baby is dead. She's doing a good job - again, and that is hard to watch. But like others have insinuated, I think something else is going on there, so no crying for me this time. At least not so far....

Now my two *big* gripes for the week:

1: Those baby clothes Nicole was crying over today. Um, unless baby boy Daniel is a giant, that Halloween outfit was way too big for an infant - all those clothes looked like Big Boy toddler size to me!

2: Sami and Rafe running all over looking for each other. Stupid, ridiculous, painful to watch. Especially since supposedly the reason they couldn't reach other on the phone was because Sami forgot her phone.... and yet, while they were kissing during their little reunion scene, her phone suddenly magically rang and she held it up...? WTH???
Yes I thought the same thing about the clothes and where did she find the Santa one. I know Christmas is around the corner but haven't seen them out yet.

And as for Nicole you have to see Monday's show , Nicole really loses it when she goes back to the room. I thought she was going to do her own sonagram when she looked at the machine. Was hoping she would to comfirm for sure.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #3262
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
I'm thinking that doctor gave the baby something to make it sleep so it won't move and they'll schedule a c-section and knock Nicole out and steal the baby. I'm sure EJ is behind this, but how is he going to hide the baby???
I had the same thought
Old 10-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #3263
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
I had the same thought
You know they have been making a big deal about those vitamins, she has to get them from her doctor and then Jenifer told Brady to take those other ones over to her and he himself said can't she just buy more. Maybe it wasn't just to get Brady over there to talk to Daniel about Jenifer.

Spoiler stills says it is a different way though so I will be watching to see if the spoiler is right.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #3264
NAB

I have actually been watching all the show lately. Nicole and Jenifer are really rocking there roles.

I think the spoiler I read is going to come true, the baby really is dead. I believe all this is going to come about on Friday. Yes we know the baby is dead but you probably can image what will happen next. If you don't want to know skip the rest of the post.
Jenifer is going to get blamed for the baby's death after they get into yet another fight....in front of witnesses too. Nicole falls down stairs and the baby "dies" so I'm guessing it can't come back after that mind you Chelsea was buried in a swamp and she looked fine.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #3265
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the spoiler. I'm in DW right now so I won't get to see it for a week. Looks like I will have lots to come home to!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:39 AM   #3266
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

Ugh..

I was really hoping Nicole would have that baby. Spoiler sounds interesting though.

I missed a few days.. why is Rafe back w/Sami? Last I saw EJ threatened him and he told her it wasn't going to work out.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:58 AM   #3267
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post
I was really hoping Nicole would have that baby. Spoiler sounds interesting though.

I missed a few days.. why is Rafe back w/Sami? Last I saw EJ threatened him and he told her it wasn't going to work out.
Gabi and Nick kind of blackmailed Chad into signing legal papers that were to be kept queit. Nick wouldn't press charges and send Chad to jail for beating him up and Chad would say anything about Gabi's involvement with Andrew so she wouldn't go to jail.

So since E.J didn't have that to hold over Rafe's head anymore Rafe could date Sami again. E.J was pretty mad when he found out what Chad did. Chad find out that E.J wasn't really going to help him get Melanie back , this was after he talked to Sami and they both figured it out.

After that Sami and Rafe ran around looking for each other and jumped in each others arms when they found each other.

Don't think it will last Rafe is still not telling her the truth about Nicole's baby so that will blow up in his face. Then we will get to see Sami scramble to the next guy....again.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #3268
NAB

Tomorrow you will see Kristen for the first time as well as the fight between Nicole and Jenifer.

Strange this time Nicole starts it and Jenifer tries to get away, this after all the screaming Jenifer has been doing. This all happens at the end of the show of course. Can't wait to see tomorrow's show. It has been a while since I said that.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #3269
NAB

My gosh , I think Nicole should get an emmy for the last few days. Have your tissue ready for tomorrow. I just wish they would have done the story of her losing the baby as that and not the pushing her down the stairs stuff. They could have had a good storyline with Nicole going crazy after losing the baby.

I am afraid when it comes out that the baby was already dead, poor Nicole will be in the blame and they will forget that she lost a baby over it. I think it is going to be all about Jenifer yet again.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #3270
NAB

Wow no comments on the Nicole baby story.

I think Nicole is doing a great job. E.J knows the truth now...I think there will be hell to pay now. Not so much with Nicole but with Jenifer and Rafe.

Nick today was acting weird I thought with Gabi. He kept staring at Will and said something about him being gay. And finding out Gabi and Will dated.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: