Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #3241
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Oh don't let this thread die. I enjoy reading it.

If someone doesn't enjoy reading it, then don't read it.

I'm really hoping that Nicole doesn't lose this baby.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #3242
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

I would love to see Sami with Lucas. I think they have the best chemistry.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #3243
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
I would love to see Sami with Lucas. I think they have the best chemistry.
They belong together and always have. How they got them together this time for basically just sex and then she bounced around again was just terrible. He gave up a lot to be with her again.

I hated what they did to his character today. Out of the blue making him homophobic was not cool. Maybe he could have told someone in confidence he was uncomfortable with the PDA, but the convo w/Adrienne (who changed her tune a bit quickly) seemed very out of character for him.

I'm so scared that the character of Lucas has no where to go now. I love having Bryan back.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #3244
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post
They belong together and always have. How they got them together this time for basically just sex and then she bounced around again was just terrible. He gave up a lot to be with her again.

I hated what they did to his character today. Out of the blue making him homophobic was not cool. Maybe he could have told someone in confidence he was uncomfortable with the PDA, but the convo w/Adrienne (who changed her tune a bit quickly) seemed very out of character for him.

I'm so scared that the character of Lucas has no where to go now. I love having Bryan back.
I think it would have been better if it was Sami who wasn't the accepting one. I knew someone would have to take this role. With Chloe coming back maybe they will pair these two again and of course Daniel has to be in there with every woman on the show fawning over him.

I see a good storyline coming with Caroline, mixed up Roman and Bo's name today and had another problem with her paper work. Alzheimer's maybe?
Old 09-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #3245
jessrose18
ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!

sami and ej !!!!!!!!!!! no rafe please!!! boring......

cant wait for cloe to come back
Old 09-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #3246
CandyMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
Oh don't let this thread die. I enjoy reading it.

If someone doesn't enjoy reading it, then don't read it.

I'm really hoping that Nicole doesn't lose this baby.
I really enjoy this thread too! I've watched Days for years!
Old 09-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #3247
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

He had

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I think it would have been better if it was Sami who wasn't the accepting one. I knew someone would have to take this role. With Chloe coming back maybe they will pair these two again and of course Daniel has to be in there with every woman on the show fawning over him.

I see a good storyline coming with Caroline, mixed up Roman and Bo's name today and had another problem with her paper work. Alzheimer's maybe?
no chemistry at all with Chloe.. I thought that was a disaster. The stuff w/Caroline does seem to have some promise (which means they'll mess it up). Don't care at all what happends to Daniel. They should never have gotten rid of Jack.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #3248
NAB

Wow Jenifer she is on fire the last few days. She is one angry person , loved that Daniel told her off too. But I am sure they will put them back together again then what, that would be too boring....

I think we were right about Caroline. Not sure why she was hiding her face when Jenifer and Nicole were fighting in the square today. Then she told Bo she was confused today with the roads.

I guess Gabi does get off scott free, thanks to Nick saying if Chad didn't stop that he would press charges against him. E.J is really ticked off now because Chad signed something legal that he can't go after Gabi.

Read they are recasting Cameron with someone named Nathan Owens. Not sure what happened there.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #3249
NAB

Boy is E.J mad at Chad.... I was ready for the screaming he did at him.

Sami is so smart she figured it all out when talking to Chad.

Nicole is so delusional with Daniel it's not funny, even though he has said he is only there to keep her safe and that they have to find another place for her to live.

Can't wait to see how it plays out tomorrow.Saw the subitute Dr. and she told Nicole she couldn't find a heart beat. Nicole asked about her writing stuff down instead of using a computer, it was down apparently and the Dr. is leaving town the next day. So is this one of E.J's tricks or is this so Nicole can hold on to Daniel and not tell him the baby died. She also said the baby was due in 3 weeks .....
Old 10-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #3250
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

Does anyone know if they are recasting Melanie?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #3251
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ngels View Post
Does anyone know if they are recasting Melanie?
I hope not. But haven't heard anything. Just the Cameron recast.

They do need more girls that age, heck they need more guys too they all can't date Chad and Will and Sonny are out so.....

They did introduce a woman yesterday that is dating Cameron now and interning to be surgeon don't know if she is sticking around or not. She was talking to Abby at the pub. Maybe it was to show Cameron moved on.

Did find it funny that Gabi and Abby are still good friends and are there for each other. Wonder what Melanie would think about that if she did come back.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #3252
NAB

My gosh Nicole can really act. I felt so bad for her today. Still wondering if this is for real. The doctor wouldn't let her see the ultrasound , thought that was strange. But she is still carrying the baby so Nicole would know if the baby was kicking or not.

The Jenifer/Daniel thing is driving me crazy...did read a spoiler that would make the baby really dead that involves Jenifer. Waiting to see if it really happens.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #3253
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I also like Sami with EJ... He really does love her for HER!!

Daniel and Jennifer are boring!!

Can't Nicole ever catch a break?
Old 10-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #3254
NAB

My gosh I felt so bad for Nicole today. She is so alone and pretty will says she has no where to go.

This flip flopping with Jenifer and Daniel is crazy. There is no way she hurt her hand slaming down a ipad. And if she did people usually shake it off.

Saw Stephano today for the first time. He looks well. I think his reason for being off was for health reasons.

These last few days have been really good, can't wait to see what Nicole is going to do next , actually I kind of know but I want to see it play out.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #3255
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
My gosh Nicole can really act. I felt so bad for her today. Still wondering if this is for real. The doctor wouldn't let her see the ultrasound , thought that was strange. But she is still carrying the baby so Nicole would know if the baby was kicking or not.
I'm thinking that doctor gave the baby something to make it sleep so it won't move and they'll schedule a c-section and knock Nicole out and steal the baby. I'm sure EJ is behind this, but how is he going to hide the baby???
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: