Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #3226
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ngels View Post
Whoever posted they would like Nicole and Brady, Jenn and Daniel and Sami and EJ... Is brilliant wish it would go back to that.
Yeah I do not want to see Sami with Rafe again.

I think Nicole is going to go after Eric once he hits town. They actually mentioned him today, she said something like Eric teaching her how to photoshop.

And as for Daniel , I really wish he would go away. Not sure who I want with Jennifer. Jack really was her soulmate.

Chad really went crazy on Nick today, I think that is what is going to drive Melanie away. I could see what was coming and what they were going to do. Very predictable. Saw Daniel's apartment today, boy that little apartment sure grew since Sami had it.....
Old 09-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #3227
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

I read in SOD that Eric has become a priest. So that may dampen his love life.

I guess I'm in the minority because I want to see Sami with Rafe. Nicole is really getting annoying. What does she want, both Rafe and Daniel?? Not going to happen sweetheart.

I think Daniel should go with Jenn. Although Chloe is coming back for a short stay. Don't know how that is going to fit in.
Register to remove

Old 09-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #3228
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
I read in SOD that Eric has become a priest. So that may dampen his love life.

I guess I'm in the minority because I want to see Sami with Rafe. Nicole is really getting annoying. What does she want, both Rafe and Daniel?? Not going to happen sweetheart.

I think Daniel should go with Jenn. Although Chloe is coming back for a short stay. Don't know how that is going to fit in.
Wow I did not know that Eric was going to be a priest! Why is this not mentioned at all by Sami or Marlena. That should be interesting.

Nicole is soley after Daniel at the moment. I thought it was dumb to have Rafe as the father then he has no interaction with her or the baby to be.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #3229
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Then why did she photoshop the picture of Rafe and her in bed? Just so that Sami can tell EJ? The whole thing is kind of weird. Sooner or later he is going to find out it's his baby.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #3230
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

Are they going to recast Bo... It's going to be so weird unless they use the last recast guy but I never liked him?

Love Maggie and Victor!
Old 09-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #3231
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ngels View Post
Are they going to recast Bo... It's going to be so weird unless they use the last recast guy but I never liked him?

Love Maggie and Victor!
I wish Kate was still with Victor , they are more compatable to me. I do not like Maggie lately. I thought she would be the new Alice that everyone turns too but she is now just focused on Melanie and Daniel.

Melanie said today that Maggie didn't think Nick was ready for to be released but I don't recall her saying that. Only that Melanie was in no shape to have him out because of what happened with Andrew.

I think Nicole was hoping that she would run to E.J and say that she saw a picture of them in bed so the baby must be his. Of course she will now cancel her dinner date with Rafe I bet. Go back to E.J now? Maybe Lucas again....Like to know who she fixed Jennifer's picture that was sitting right behind her on the table while she took that photo to photoshop. She smashed it up pretty good the other day .
Old 09-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #3232
NAB

Finally Gabi comes clean to Melanie. Now what will happen to her I wonder.

Melanie's last air date is this Friday, Sept.28th. Of course there is not going to be a wedding....

And here we go again with Sami and Rafe. I think we should call the show the Sami Brady hour....for a person that has 4 kids they are never there but she cares so much for them.

I also saw that Bo's last air date is Oct 31st I think. Wonder if they are going to recast or have him lost at sea or something. He is looking into sailing again but why would he go with out his family like last time. Maybe he will be like Stephanie and just not be heard or seen again. I hope not.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #3233
NAB

I am all for the Will and Sonny storyline but do we have to see them kiss so much and in public places. I don't think I kiss my hubby so much while we are out.

It is great to see all the sets come back. I do believe they changed Daniel's apartment again. And if you look closely out the window you see a lawn chair out there. Funny when Sami lived there it was a fire escape. And we say Rafe's apartment again too and the door look though is gone, they made a big deal about it last year now it is a whole different door.

Melanie is so calm about calling off the wedding when Maggie came the next morning. Thought that was odd since we have been seeing her mope around for weeks.

I can see E.J blackmailing Rafe with Gabi, he wants dirt to hold over his head he got it now. So are to think it will be E.J and Sami again. Can not go back and forth anymore. My fast foward button is going to get a work out....
Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #3234
happygirl
DIS Veteran

It's not much funny to post here anymore. Everyone wants to point out trivial things to make fun about. Example, Sami clothes Sami kids Sami never at work.
Later gators.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #3235
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
It's not much funny to post here anymore. Everyone wants to point out trivial things to make fun about. Example, Sami clothes Sami kids Sami never at work.
Later gators.
Sorry you feel that way.

These things are just observations and not to make fun of the show.

As you can see not many people post much anyway and the storylines really are not moving much so that is what a post.

Maybe I should just let this thread die...
Old 09-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #3236
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Don't let it die, I enjoy reading it. That said, the show is really dragging these days. As for Bo, I think he is going to go off on a "mission" to bring down Victor. He is no longer in the police department and can do things outside the law. This leaves the opening for both of them to come back and I do believe they will. As for Sami, I no longer care who she is with, just pick one of them and be done with it.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #3237
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

I wouldn't let the thread die either. The show is just slow right now, when things pick up, so will this thread.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #3238
NAB

Thanks guys for the encouragement to keep the thread going. I know I ramble on some times. I have watched for so long it is a habit now I think. It had got to get better right?

I am liking Gabi and Nick. Of course Nick is the only that seemed had to pay big time for his crime.

I do know there are some good storylines coming up and want to see how they play out. Read a spoiler/rumour about Nicole and the baby. Hope it isn't ture though.
.Nicole loses the baby on Oct 4th and Oct 5 . Stephano's return is Oct 8th. It just said that she goes to her OB but there is a sub in her regular doctors place and he tells her there is no heartbeat . Some people are spectulating that the baby isn't dead that E.J or Stephano take it, just like Chelsea was taken when thought dead in the swamp.

But this whole storyline is so crazy this would be a way for it all to go away in a way I guess. Was really routing for the baby this time since she lost the last one.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #3239
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

I'm not thrilled about the possible baby situation with Nicole but it does all sound possible.

I personally keep waiting for the boy that Bo and Hope had that was "killed" by the car crash to come back. I have to tell you after that show I really quit watching for awhile. It upset me greatly.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #3240
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

As I have said before I love EJ with Sami but man can Allison Sweeney act because now I almost want her with Rafe... She is so good that she can have that much chemistry with both.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: