Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #3211
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Can they make Jenifer look any worse. I know she is greiving and all but geez the flat straight hair and the clothes need to change. They had her and Brady bonding over there grief today, she is way to old for him...so hope they don't go there.

Nicole wants to name the baby Daniel Rafiel please this woman is really getting losing it now. First having Daniel be godfather and now this. I used to like Nicole but they are really ruining her character.

Can't wait for Melanie to leave, tired of the same thing day in and out. Of course she is going to see Nick , she is going to stay in Chad's little one room apartment forever. Now he will be working for Caroline, not sure why she was so mad at him. Can't remember why she would be so mad.

Sami is really boring me to tears with all her men. I would really like to see her closet , she has a lot of clothes never the same twice.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #3212
Mommee
DIS Veteran

Was it a storyline with Nick and Max that made her mad? Did he steal Max's info and say it was his own on that project they were working on? That's all I can come up with on why Caroline was mad.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #3213
Kimbysmom
Mouseketeer

So, Julie was all up in arms for Nick to get out of prison, and then when he's finally out and needs a place to live, she takes off on a cruise with Doug . That made absolutely no sense at all.

I too feel like every episode is the same story over and over. When is this show going to learn how to write plot twists again? Friday episodes are supposed to be exciting cliffhangers that have you anticipating Monday, but I haven't noticed a difference in pace for a few years now.

As far as Melanie leaving the show, I hope Nick does go crazy again and offs her. I'm so sick of everyone being so worried about little miss goodie two shoes. I seriously cannot even stand seeing Maggie, Chad and Brady on screen anymore because of her!

Old 09-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #3214
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommee View Post
Was it a storyline with Nick and Max that made her mad? Did he steal Max's info and say it was his own on that project they were working on? That's all I can come up with on why Caroline was mad.
Now I remember. Max saw problems in the report with some calulations or something and Nick said he fixed the problem and it was really Max.

Not sure why Nick didn't move in Maggie's old place , where is Lucas staying why couldn't he stay with him....oh that is right. Melanie would see him at Maggie's.....

Yes it has really become the Melanie/Sami/Nicole show and really tired of the circles we are going in. Move along.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #3215
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Are they going to try to pair, Brady and Jennifer together
Old 09-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #3216
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
Are they going to try to pair, Brady and Jennifer together
I hope not, she is too old from him anyway. Don't you think they are dressing her old looking too? That brown dress and flat hair did not do anything for her. But yet they have Sami wearing all those nice clothes, even when they had no money.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #3217
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I hope not, she is too old from him anyway. Don't you think they are dressing her old looking too? That brown dress and flat hair did not do anything for her. But yet they have Sami wearing all those nice clothes, even when they had no money.
I think they need to so something with her hair.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #3218
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

What was the deal with Will having sexual fantasies of Gabby??? Are they going to make him straight now or maybe bisexual.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #3219
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
What was the deal with Will having sexual fantasies of Gabby??? Are they going to make him straight now or maybe bisexual.
Those were not fantasies that really happened. Everyone is specutlating she will end up pregnant over it too. This happen after T came back and gave him a hard time about being gay and Chad found out about Gabby's part in the whole Melanie thing. They just kind of used each other.

Will finally told Sonny how he feels so I guess they are a couple now. That was my show today along with Sami/Rafe/EJ stuff. Round and round we go.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #3220
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

Oh had no idea it was real lol, but you are saying they are making it like they used each other, not that they are hinting Will is bi-sexual?
Old 09-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #3221
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

He was a mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
Oh had no idea it was real lol, but you are saying they are making it like they used each other, not that they are hinting Will is bi-sexual?
and so was Gabi. They both needed some comfort, and I thought maybe it was a last ditch effort for Will to maybe try and "change" his mind. Right after it was over they both knew it was wrong and he left. They talked it out and said it was not a problem and they are both still friends.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #3222
NAB

Wow Chad is really losing it over this Nick thing. I thought it was him being a tough guy and more like a Dimera but it is not that he is going crazy. This could be good after all.

Still too much Sami on scene though, and now with Kate going after her at work and all the guys she is going to be there a long time.

I noticed the other day the big tree in Horton Square wasn't there by the plaque but it has since returned bigger then ever. It should be changing colour soon even though it is indoors.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:47 AM   #3223
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
Wow Chad is really losing it over this Nick thing. I thought it was him being a tough guy and more like a Dimera but it is not that he is going crazy. This could be good after all.
So is he supposed t be thinking Gabby is going to get together with Nick and they will both try to kill Melanie? That was a weird scene with Nick and Gabby. Why is she all flirty with him? Oh yea, shes nutso too!

I LOVE the lines they have been giving Nicole. I love her nicknames for everyone. That must be a fun character to play.

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Old 09-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #3224
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Yesterday Melanie said how important honesty is to her. It's obvious that she's going to find out that Chad hid the truth about Gabby (can't figure out why) and that will be it for them. Melanie will leave town.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #3225
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

Whoever posted they would like Nicole and Brady, Jenn and Daniel and Sami and EJ... Is brilliant wish it would go back to that.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: