Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #3196
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

I remember when Addie died, she was killed by a drunk driver. I remember she had some type of cancer. Life was a lot easier to keep track of on Days in those days. Laura, Bill & Mickey that was a triangle that went on for years.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #3197
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
Doug was married to Addie. Bill was married to Laura, Jennifer's mother.
Yes your right. Got the name wrong but knew it was Doug and Julie.

I screwed up on Nick too , he liked Chelsea first until she found out he had a one night affair with her mother Billie. Chelsea was also pursuing Daniel at the time. Then he went after Melanie over some medical research that Trent was involved in.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #3198
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

And I got it wrong too. Mickey was married to Laura. Bill raped Laura and that's how she got pregnant with Mike. That show has me so confused. I've watched it since almost the first show. Maybe Bill married Laura sometime after she was divorced from Mickey? I do remember that Mickey was sterile.

I used to love Doug's Place. Robert Clary was very funny. I met him once on the boardwalk in Atlantic City and ran after him to get his autograph. He was very sweet. Well, that's enough rambling.

No show on Monday.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #3199
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

Is it just me or do Nick and Chad look A LOT a like. I actually thought Chad was in jail and was thinking what did he do to end up in there
Old 09-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #3200
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
Is it just me or do Nick and Chad look A LOT a like. I actually thought Chad was in jail and was thinking what did he do to end up in there
To me Chad is much better looking
Old 09-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #3201
NAB

Wasn't it odd that Melanie got into the hearing room with everyone standing outside.

Well I know that there were two doors but I thought that was really dumb on there part and her being in the hallway listening to Maggie and Jessica today with out Chad or Daniel seeing her.

The whole Sami , Rafe thing is dumb too. Lucas was right telling E.J she will move on but wow that fast. And why isn't she at work, she dresses for it but never goes....wow is running C. W. Or even Mad World for that matter.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #3202
Angelrose
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)

I have no idea who is running either of those companies. Maybe Basic Black will take over MW. Sami is still with CW right? Even though she is never there.

I'm tired of EJ and Sami. I wish that she would get back with Rafe. I think she was truly happy with Rafe. She would never be happy with EJ.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #3203
T. Lynn
...livin' and learnin' - simplified my life :-)

Sami just bounces around from guy to guy and within weeks time. Three men being puppets on a string. Getting tired of watching it.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #3204
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelrose View Post
I have no idea who is running either of those companies. Maybe Basic Black will take over MW. Sami is still with CW right? Even though she is never there.

I'm tired of EJ and Sami. I wish that she would get back with Rafe. I think she was truly happy with Rafe. She would never be happy with EJ.
always loved her with Lucas. But I hated this time how it all happened so quickly. And the other day was crazy when she was going back and forth thinking about all 3 of them.

Any chance she could just be alone for awhile? I love Lucas and am afriad of what will happen with him now. He's never had much chemistry with anyone else.

I'm still angry at them for killing of Jack. What a waste of a great storyline and an amazing actor.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #3205
dyak
Earning My Ears

Just wondering this is way off topic. But the Horton family tree every Christmas does anyone know where you can get ornaments personalized like that???

I've always thought some of them were very pretty. I hope this is ok to ask.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #3206
Angelrose

I know Disney personalizes Christmas balls. Some stores do it too, but you can do it yourself. Just get some glitter pens and write out the persons name. You can even add a little something that they enjoy. Like a sport or some hobby they like. I've done it when my son was small.

Hope this was helpful.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #3207
NAB

I hope they do not make Nick crazy now that he is out. Just the look he gave a few times tells me something is up. Or Chad and Daniel are going to drive him that way. And where was Julie , she was the one that started this whole Nick storyline and she hasn't been on.

Funny how I mention no one is working now they all are talking about work, not really there at least Sami isn't. Why do they always have her so dressed up if she is staying home.

Talking about clothes , can they make Jenifer anymore frumpy and old looking.

Kalya is our new chef of staff at the hospital I learned today.

What is up with Abby and Cameron. She hot then cold, is she going to go weird again since her dad died?

All the woman in Salem are all jittery....lately and don't know what direction to go it seems.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #3208
dyak
Earning My Ears

Thanks.......I'm not that artistic but I may give it a try. I've always loved the Horton tree until they went and put it in the middle of the town square!!!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #3209
Mommee
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyak View Post
Just wondering this is way off topic. But the Horton family tree every Christmas does anyone know where you can get ornaments personalized like that???

I've always thought some of them were very pretty. I hope this is ok to ask.
http://www.bronners.com/

We've visited in person and ordered from the website and never been dissatisfied.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #3210
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I know this isn't popular, I just love Same and EJ together. They keep each other on there toes.

I also love Brady and Nicole together, and Jennifer and Daniel.

That doesn't really leave much option for Rafe, but maybe he could be single for a while.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: