Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 02:58 PM   #2746
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I think it is to show how long Johnny has been missing. They showed the Horton Square today since everyone was there.

I like to know why they would bring the shooter to the Square and not the police station, that was odd.
That was weird, Did EJ hire the man to try to kill John?
Old 11-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #2747
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I also read somewhere that no one has Johnny he is just hiding... Allie finally gives him up!

Brady and Daniel don't they both like at Victors?

This show is a real snooze fest. Very disappointed in Maggie & Victor's wedding!

Read a poll that most people want Jen with Daniel so you know that the writers will put her with Jack. I am so tired of them two. I love MA he is a great actor and I think they should put him with someone else. The Jen and Jack thing is a btdt... I like new stuff..
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #2748
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
I also read somewhere that no one has Johnny he is just hiding... Allie finally gives him up!

Brady and Daniel don't they both like at Victors?

This show is a real snooze fest. Very disappointed in Maggie & Victor's wedding!

Read a poll that most people want Jen with Daniel so you know that the writers will put her with Jack. I am so tired of them two. I love MA he is a great actor and I think they should put him with someone else. The Jen and Jack thing is a btdt... I like new stuff..
Daniel has his own apartment, the one he lived in with Chloe. Or did I ff though him moving back to the manison.

I read the spoiler about Johnny hiding too. Sami went off on Marlena and John today, she can sure act. Tomorrow she goes off on Rafe for making her take the kids to the pub.

I read another spoiler, think it was in SOD but not sure....

Sami and E.J sleep together after they think Johnny is dead because of a shirt that was found with blood on it and a TV announcer reported it before it was reported not to be true. Will walks in on them ......and his life spirals out of control just like Sami's did when she found John and Marlena on the confenence table years ago. Not sure if they said Rafe saw this too. They came to tell her he wasn't Johnny.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #2749
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Will Sami end up pregnant with Ej baby again
Old 11-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #2750
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Why is Kate being so nice LOL
Old 11-16-2011, 10:16 AM   #2751
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Nab I think your right about Daniel. He's just there a lot.

I hope they don't go that road with Sami and EJ.. btdt...
Old 11-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #2752
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Sami throwing the same fit now, she did when she was a kid over John, AGH Get over it Sami you are an adult act like it
Old 11-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #2753
happygirl
DIS Veteran

So after Sami and EJ hooks. I'm pretty sure that will be the end of her and Rafe.

So who will they pair Rafe with

Carrie
Jennifer
Nicole
Madison ( I hope and pray they don't go this route)
Bring in someone new
Other lol
Old 11-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #2754
eduk8r26
DIS Veteran

I can't stand Sami and EJ together. I also am so over Sami's hysterics about Johnny. I get your kid is missing, but considering she was the last one with him, it seems like she is blaming everyone but herself for why he is missing. She is the one who was holding him, wasn't she? Or am I wrong?
Old 11-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #2755
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Wow! Watching E.J and Sami today was every emotional. They throw a lot at each other in this fight. It ended with them kissing so you will see this tomorrow.

I read Will will see this but not sure if she knows Will saw or not. Any rate they act like nothing happened and don't tell anyone at the moment. Poor Will , he sure can cry and act upset.

Johnny is found in the pub under a table...how dumb. They explained it by saying he came back after they looked for him and reset everything back up. Then why didn't he just go to Caroline , I am sure he would have been hungry after that length of time.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #2756
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Yeah that whole story line of Johnny missing was kind of hokey. The police searched the place from top to bottom. Now where was he while they were doing that? He didn't hear his mom and everyone yelling for him? I guess he found food in the kitchen. They just want EJ and Sami to have a fling as an excuse for Wil to go bananas like Sami did when she saw her mom and John at it. BTDT
Old 11-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #2757
Aisling
Where your mind goes, your behind follows
I wear as little as decently possible, so I'd end up being the town hoochie if I lived in Walnut Grove

I haven't watched for a long while...what happened to Stefano's accent? He used to sound Italian, now he sound Brooklynese!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:21 PM   #2758
Kimbysmom
Mouseketeer

Ugh, I didn't hear about Johnny just hiding at the Pub. If they used that as a reason to have EJ and Sammi hook up, that's pathetic. I don't love them together like a lot of other people do.

As far as Rafe goes, I think he actually has chemistry with Carrie, unlike his wife. With this lame version of Austin, I wouldn't mind if Carrie had an affair with Rafe.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #2759
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I don't like Sami and EJ together but I will say they have great chemistry and really do put a lot into their scenes.

I would love to see Rafe and Carrie. I agree they do have something and I would love to see where it goes!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #2760
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

I missed about 10 minutes because of breaking news in our area. I saw Will walk out of the mansion and Sami and Ej pull away. Then it picked up with Sami knowing and walking in the apartment. What did EJ
and Sami say to each other? And how did they find out? Since it was only 10 minutes I don't want to try to watch it online.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: