Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #2641
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Carrie is now a defense attorney and Austin is a forensic accountant, JUST as John is arrested for embessling (SP?) . I wonder if there is a connection. LOL

I agree Austin does look a little weird. I think both John and Marlena have had botox done. No wrinkles on their foreheads. Looks a bit weird to me, but they look better than Austin.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #2642
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

OK Peeps hold down the forts.. I"m off to the world tomorrow till Monday. My ds14 is running his first Disney 1/2 marathon! I'm so excited for him

I agree about Austin. Guess i'll have to watch more to see. Jack looks horrible in that beard Glad when he shaves that all off!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #2643
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
OK Peeps hold down the forts.. I"m off to the world tomorrow till Monday. My ds14 is running his first Disney 1/2 marathon! I'm so excited for him

I agree about Austin. Guess i'll have to watch more to see. Jack looks horrible in that beard Glad when he shaves that all off!
Good luck to your son! Have some fun too.

Yes the beard has to go on Jack.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #2644
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

Good luck for your son... I am doing the one in January

I keep thinking about Kate and Austin too... I know she isn't mother of the year but he hasn't even mentioned her

Am I the only one that liked Melanie and Brady....?

I think Sami and Carrie have been like that for a little bit... didn't Carrie really blast her for EJ? I have no memory anymore so I could be way off.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #2645
ShesAPirate
DIS Veteran

OMG I'm watching right now and just seeing Austin for the first time. He looks older than Kate, and we're supposed to believe that's his mother?! Please, get rid of this guy and get the dumb-face (but younger) Austin we all know and love back on this show instead. Sometimes the "original" actor isn't the best choice.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #2646
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

Ha-ha

loved Jack's enterance.. but he is getting a bit old for that kinda stuff.

So do we think he really abandoned them? I think I heard somewhere that he was on a secret assignment and was held hostage? (or did I make that up?)

We were supposed to have 6 characters return but we only have 5 at this point. I was really hoping it would be Lucas..

I just hope they use these characters for more than just scenery like they have been w/Justin and Adrienne and they did w/Steve and Kayla.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #2647
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoemurr View Post
loved Jack's enterance.. but he is getting a bit old for that kinda stuff.

So do we think he really abandoned them? I think I heard somewhere that he was on a secret assignment and was held hostage? (or did I make that up?)

We were supposed to have 6 characters return but we only have 5 at this point. I was really hoping it would be Lucas..

I just hope they use these characters for more than just scenery like they have been w/Justin and Adrienne and they did w/Steve and Kayla.
Yeah the cake fall was dumb. And no one else noticed someone falling into that huge cake. Everyone he know should have know he was there then.

I also heard rumours that Jack couldn't get back and there was a reason for his disappearence.

I think the sixth person is Kayla , she is coming back with her son. Maybe she will take Lexi spot now that she is going to be there for the Mayor's race with Abe.

The rumour with John is weird to me....

.He gets arrested for white collar crime. I think it has to do with the Mayor's pension fund. They mention the pension was invested in Basic Black. And Marlena and John looked guilty about something. But this makes no sense that he would do that since he was always so rich.

I'm a day a head and it was boring listening to Lexi go on about Abe and running or Mayor. And as on the promo , E.J is running too.

And where the heck is Caroline, didn't see her at the party?
Old 09-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #2648
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

I thought it was weird too

that none of the returnees are Hortons. No mention of Mike, Melissa or Lucas at the party..
Old 09-28-2011, 04:42 PM   #2649
Beth
Just happy to be here...

It seems like Days always have the characters start speaking of folks before they return.... as Jennifer has been talking about Jack so much. And Roman trying to convince Sami to call her Mom when she had her cancer scare.

Do you think that "maybe" the other castmember to return is Billie? ...Since one of you mentioned someone coming between Bo & Hope? ...and also Kate resurrecting Countess Wilhemina? ....or Countess W, as they are now calling it.

Hmmm.. who else have they been talking about? Jennifer mentioned Frankie the other day, but there's no way they could fit him in - she's already got two guys after her, now...
Old 09-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #2650
of the seas
Of the ccccccccc
They have the best brownies
I'm trying to get people's opinion

I kind of wish it would be Billie or Mike.

Contemporary CL and Boardwalk 2009

Wilderness Lodge 2008
Old 09-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #2651
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I thought Nathan was returing

I'm wondering who is going to be the new face of Kate business, since they keep bringing it up

Last edited by happygirl; 09-28-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #2652
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I thought Nathan was returing

I'm wondering who is going to be the new face of Kate business, since they keep bringing it up
I think it may turn out to be Nicole but that is just a guess. Or maybe one of the younger girls.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #2653
of the seas
Of the ccccccccc
They have the best brownies
I'm trying to get people's opinion

Someone on here mentioned watching "Dirty Soap" on E!. I watched it this morning. I like it and think I will continue watching it.

"Rafe's" real life wife is so jealous. I couldn't believe it. Farah Fath(old MiMi whos is on another soap) seems so mean and catty in the first episode. She was talking about her friendship with Kristin(sp) Storms(old Belle) and how they used to be very good friends and haven't talked in like 2 years. She just seemed so mean and bossy.

It was sad to see "Chloe" leaving the show. She was really upset. They showed her last day on set.

Contemporary CL and Boardwalk 2009

Wilderness Lodge 2008
Old 09-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #2654
hulagirl87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by of the seas View Post
Someone on here mentioned watching "Dirty Soap" on E!. I watched it this morning. I like it and think I will continue watching it.

"Rafe's" real life wife is so jealous. I couldn't believe it. Farah Fath(old MiMi whos is on another soap) seems so mean and catty in the first episode. She was talking about her friendship with Kristin(sp) Storms(old Belle) and how they used to be very good friends and haven't talked in like 2 years. She just seemed so mean and bossy.

It was sad to see "Chloe" leaving the show. She was really upset. They showed her last day on set.

I loved Dirty Soap! It's fun to see them behind the scenes.

I'm jumping in here, sorry! I've been watching Days since 5th grade, so it's been a few years Let's just say that I remember Patch and Kayla.

I was thinking that they would bring back Frankie after Jenn was talking to Melanie about how she knew about long distance relationships. Oh well.

And Austin definitely looks "off" like he has had some work done. His forehead seems really high. hmmm..... Marlena is still really pretty though. Work or no work. And Jack's entrance was classic Jack. Shave the beard though!!!

me DH DD and DS
Old 09-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #2655
zoemurr
DIS Veteran

I thought

Jennifer's breakdown today after talking to Jack was very out of character. She's usually so strong..
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: