Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #2596
happygirl
DIS Veteran

IS anyone going to watch the reality show Dirty Soap/
Old 09-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #2597
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
IS anyone going to watch the reality show Dirty Soap/
I do not know what this is? Maybe it is on a channel only the U.S can get. Have to look it up.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #2598
NAB

This is getting so hard to watch. I think I ff though the whole show now.

Bo and Hope , I just shake my head at what they are doing. Salem PD is a joke. Heck Gus can even plant hair way after the fact and Hope said it matches the hair of the stekch that Mandy did....what does that even mean There was no guard at the scene the whole time and they all left and came back letting Gus steal a police radio left behind.

I sure hope the new writers can work mircles on the 26th because I am really hating a lot of the characters right now.

And what was with Sami and all the making out in front of Lexi. Real classy.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #2599
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I am still a week behind. Keep trying to watch Tuesday's episode at night and I keep falling asleep. Wonder if its a sign
Old 09-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #2600
Mommee
DIS Veteran

I just saw Johnny in a Cadillac commercial
Old 09-15-2011, 10:27 AM   #2601
happygirl
DIS Veteran

The show is so boring right now agh
Old 09-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #2602
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

I haven't been watching religiously lately, but when did Taylor get over her great love for EJ and now is totally over heels over Quinn???
Old 09-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #2603
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post
I haven't been watching religiously lately, but when did Taylor get over her great love for EJ and now is totally over heels over Quinn???
Taylor and Quinn were an item long ago until he wanted to pimp her out and she got arrested. But she says she didn't do anything and backed out. Nicole found out about her arrest but Quinn got it changed to a protesting arrest.

I will be happy when this storyline is done.

Today show was not too bad. It showed alot of the teenagers getting ready for the big party , trying on vintage clothes from closets and attics they said. If this was true they should have gave us a flash back of the woman who wore the dress. That would have been good.

It was also Dario's last day, I really like how they sent him of with him saying good bye to Melanie and playing a song. I missed when they used to do that with ending scenes. Maggie picked a dress out for Melanie but I did not like it on her at all.

The rest of the show was about Quinn getting arrested...

Hoping this week is good leading up to Sept 26 and all the old cast member coming back. Can't wait for next Friday since I am a day ahead.

Did anyone catch Stephanie on her new show last night? It is called The Secret Circle. I started watching it and thought I recongnized the girl but couldn't put a finger on it until I realized it was her. So much better in this show and dresses more to her age.The show is about about teen witches it wasn't too bad.

The rest of the show was about Quinn getting arrested...

Hoping this week is good leading up to Sept 26 and all the old cast member coming back. Can't wait for next Friday since I am a day ahead.

Last edited by NAB; 09-16-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #2604
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I'll have to check that show out. What station is it being played on?
Old 09-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #2605
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Did anyone notice the outfit that Kate was wearing at the restaurant? WTH??? She had a "tail". It looked so ridiculous that I laughed out loud.

I am so ready to be done with the Carly story. I won't miss Dario but I will miss Chloe. I've always liked her and her story. I hope they bring her back.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #2606
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

I am going to miss the old Chloe not this new post Daniel Chloe...

I will miss Vivian and Carly...Will not miss Taylor, Guss (assuming he leaves)

I am really excited about the new scene and some of the old people coming back!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #2607
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran

I agree, so much of it is boring I FF through most of the stories. I think I'm about 2 days behind right now. Should be able to catch up in oh, about 20 minutes tops!

Hope the returning characters will mix things up a little. Though those short little inserts they are doing... some of them are just strange.

I totally get what you are saying about Bo and Hope. Since when did they become such great CSI investigators! It's laughable! The scene was unsecured and anyone could walk right through it. So lame!

We're going to WDW in 18 days. I'll probably just set Days up to record a few days while we are gone. Maybe M,W,F. That way I can save some space for some of the new shoes.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #2608
NAB

So glad this Gus/Quinn story line is over. Gus can pull an knife in a police station ok then, they knew it was him but they just didn't grab him before that. Plus this whole storyline didn't make sense. Gus left Vivian before she was the one that told him to come back to her and help, he wasn't going too. Ivan was on at the end , my guess it is Vivian's last day tomorrow and he will take her away, Quinn and Taylor will be going too, heres hoping it is the last day for them too.

My show tomorrow will be about Carly so I think that will be her last show too before the reset. Think I will be doing a lot of fast fowarding. I like the story line up until we had to watch her rehab then it got boring.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #2609
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

I am excited for Monday... I feel like I am back in college again! NAB you will have to watch tomorrow and give us some dirt.

I also love the clips... It is interesting that EJ put on the same pin as Abe has on. And Austin looks older- which is surprising since I haven't ages since he has been on the show
Old 09-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #2610
NAB

Watched today because I heard they were going to do flashbacks or a vintage show. It was flashbacks.

Bo and Hope are at Alice's reminancing. And Maggie and Jennifer there too , Dough and Julie show up as well. That it was interesting when Julie said she was glad Horton's were still living in the house and hopes it stays that way. Does that have a meaning ?

Stephano and E.J has some scenes today building up to the reset. I saw the promo so I know what he is going to announce at the party....

We got to see Jack today too, saying he knows where to find Jenifer. But thought it was funny because he was outside the pub and saw a newspaper. No one saw him .

Can't wait until tomorrow!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: