Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #1561
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
In the preview for Monday show there was a white haired guy who was talking to Maggie who looked like the guy who played Mickey during the whole Bonnie thing. I wonder if that the same guy
No that was Doug and Juile when Melanie came in and said who died....

The orginal Mickey is still alive. I read some where...maybe SOD that Maggie called him when she found out his character was being killed off.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #1562
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
No that was Doug and Juile when Melanie came in and said who died....

The orginal Mickey is still alive. I read some where...maybe SOD that Maggie called him when she found out his character was being killed off.
Oh duh, I didn't think about Doug:
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #1563
WDWRocksMySocks
maybe I just have mullets on the brain?

Quote:
I agree about EJ I think he's using this to get closer to Sami, I prefer Sami and EJ together over Rafe anyday. I kinda of wanted Rafe and Nicole together.

Mia that was a quick switcharoo.

I don't understand why the killed off a character that you never see anymore. Since they did kill him off it would have been nice to bring back the orignal Mickey.
ITA! I'd love to see EJ and Sami back together. I love their chemistry. I also was hoping they'd pair Rafe w/ Nicole. At one point, I thought they might have been considering pairing Rafe w/ Carlie...which I'd hate. Carlie bores the crap out of me.

Um...yeah. What the crap is up w/ Mia. I'm not liking the manipulative version. Boo!!

Yeah, it doesn't make sense why all the sudden Maggie was going on and on about Mickey. It was totally random. I would've loved for them to kill off someone currently on there.

And, I apologize if this has already been mentioned but do ya'll think Carlie's love child is fathered by Daniel? Even though that's random, I'm really hoping it's him and not Bo. I could see them changing it up and claiming Bo's the father somehow. That would be so LAME!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #1564
MomofKatie
Maybe if you leave some chocolate under your pillow the Tag Fairy will visit you!
In the second grade I looked like a mini senior citizen!
"Dairy World?" "Fairy World." "OH, DARN IT!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerPooh View Post
So how many kids have been kidnapped in Salem? Just thinking about it, it doesn't seem like a safe community, lol.
-Sydney, Ciarra, Shawn (by Jan),
-Could we consier Belle runing off wiht her daughter a kidnapping?
-Then everyone who found their way to the island.
Back in the day, Sami kidnapped baby Belle and tried to sell her.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #1565
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWRocksMySocks View Post
I'm really hoping it's him and not Bo. I could see them changing it up and claiming Bo's the father somehow. That would be so LAME!!!
I hope that it's not his either. If it was that would mean that he fathered not only Chelsea but Mia. At that point I would have to wonder why he can't use protection with the women that he's seeing between Hope? Is Daniel even old enough to have Mia as a daughter? I guess anything is possible, look at Sami and Will.

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
Old 01-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #1566
KatInHat
Mouseketeer

I was also thinking that EJ framed the whole kidnapping/ransom note to get closer to Sami and drive a wedge between Sami and Rafe by convincing her not to tell him about the note. I hope they get back together and stay together for a while at least.

I don't like the new Mia either. I guess they are trying to make her more interesting.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #1567
Disneylover79
I'm a cheap date!
Thinks Dr. House is sexy!

Hi all..just adding my two cents...first thing Where can I watch today's episode online? That is the most important question...I too hope EJ and Sami get back together, Rafe is BORING, as too is Carley... I am sick of the whole Hope and Bo thing I for some odd reason want them to split up I am tired of it...also when I was watching yesterday I remember thinking (about Mia) what the heck is going on she sucks trying to play a bad girl..also Will is so innocent that he does not deserve being treated like this...
Old 01-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #1568
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
I wonder if the first Mickey, John Rourks sp? died in real life that is why they were showing his photos and him in the flashbacks
I thought of that, I did a search online and everything said John Clarke (the original Mickey, the one in the picture) was still alive.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0164818/

I thought it was kind of bizarre that Maggie would find him dead, then go and sit in the kitchen and not call anyone. If someone suddenly died, your first reaction would be to call 911 even if you thought they were definitely gone. Or at least call a doctor (there's so many in the family.....).

From what I read, this is setting up a storyline where Maggie goes on drinking binges (she's a recovered alcoholic).

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKelly View Post
WOW, I didn't see that one coming (EJ). I guess it makes more sense now, because the whole Anna thing never made sense to me - sort of out of the blue.
I didn't either. I didn't read any spoilers on it either. Not sure what he is up to.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #1569
maslex
DIS Veteran

I'm thinking I might be the only one, but I'd rather see Sami with Rafe and NOT EJ. I actually loved her with Lucas. Call me old fashion but I do. I heard he was leaving though.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #1570
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
I thought of that, I did a search online and everything said John Clarke (the original Mickey, the one in the picture) was still alive.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0164818/

I thought it was kind of bizarre that Maggie would find him dead, then go and sit in the kitchen and not call anyone. If someone suddenly died, your first reaction would be to call 911 even if you thought they were definitely gone. Or at least call a doctor (there's so many in the family.....).

From what I read, this is setting up a storyline where Maggie goes on drinking binges (she's a recovered alcoholic)
I didn't find that bizarre since it just happened, shock and disbelieve would make a person do this. I just thought was bizzare that we didn't get to see her try to save him.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #1571
squirrlygirl
DIS Veteran

Okay, I understand budget constraints and all, but would it have killed them to make sure that "Mickey" was not visibly breathing when Maggie took his hand? Or that the elevator doors didn't move until they were exerting themselves?

Add me to the list that is not feeling the mean Mia thing.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #1572
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrlygirl View Post
Okay, I understand budget constraints and all, but would it have killed them to make sure that "Mickey" was not visibly breathing when Maggie took his hand? Or that the elevator doors didn't move until they were exerting themselves?

Add me to the list that is not feeling the mean Mia thing.
I know and wasn't that the biggest elevator you ever seen. And the hospital is only 4 floors and it took them forever to get where they were going.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #1573
jacksonsmom
Can you guess who I am a mom for? Come on, I'll give you three guesses!

OK, haven't searched for this,
But does any one know if/when Nicole in real life had her baby and what did she have?
WHen they shipped her off to jail it looked like she was ready to pop!
Old 01-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #1574
overlyspoiled4sure
Mouseketeer

I thought I read somewhere they had a little girl, born on Dec 7. No stats though on name, weight, etc.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #1575
Tinker74
I had goosebumps with the opening credits
i must admit i raised my eyebrow only slightly at HASH

Think the baby was called Isabella...Which is intersting as the babys daddy used to play brady black..son of isabella and brother of isabella..(belle).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: