Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #1501
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
Not sure I was wondering the same thing. They do need to bring back the character.. IMO
I'm okay with them bringing Mickey back as long he's not an idiot like he was with the whole Bonnie thing
Old 01-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #1502
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I'm okay with them bringing Mickey back as long he's not an idiot like he was with the whole Bonnie thing
That wasn't the original Mickey. I didn't like that one either, or the story line.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #1503
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Read where was going to be a "tragedy" soon. I'm thinking that Mickey is going to die in some plane accident coming home. I think that is why they were showing his picture and showing the flashbacks.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #1504
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

I love the old flashbacks!

I missed some episodes with sick kids and busy holidays. WTH happened to bring on Melanie and Philip getting married? Now Nathan and Steph are dating? Ugh. I cannot stand Stephanie!!

Are Victor and Vivianne together like a couple?

Old 01-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #1505
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work

So Mia is Carly's duaghter? I don't recall her mentioning that her mother was dead or that she was adopted?

Did Carly always look so used up? Tired, drugged, pathetic?

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
Old 01-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #1506
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerPooh View Post
So Mia is Carly's duaghter? I don't recall her mentioning that her mother was dead or that she was adopted?

Did Carly always look so used up? Tired, drugged, pathetic?
Did I miss something, I don't think we still know who her daughter is. Carly jsut keeps saying to Bo that know one can know about her.

Yes Carly has always looked that way .....
Old 01-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #1507
NAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
I love the old flashbacks!

I missed some episodes with sick kids and busy holidays. WTH happened to bring on Melanie and Philip getting married? Now Nathan and Steph are dating? Ugh. I cannot stand Stephanie!!

Are Victor and Vivianne together like a couple?
Melanie and Phillip went away for New Years and he gave her the ring. She said she wanted to wait but the ring was stuck on her finger so Phillip said they were meant to be together....

No Vivian and Victor are pretending to be a couple so know one will know they are working to get back at Carly together.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #1508
AustinTink
Gonna dye till the day I die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
JoBird that is so funny & true.
I busted out the LOLs with that one. Good job, JoBird! Let 'em have it.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #1509
Kimmumum
DIS Veteran

We do know that Mia is Carly's daughter. That is why she wanted to move into Maggies with her. She wanted to protect her. Mia doesn't know Carly is her mother though. I get the idea that she was raised by someone else.

Rafe is not an orphan. His sister Gabi was sent into town to check up on him and Ari by their mother. I think he just hung out at the orphanage.

I loved the fight between Philip and Nathan. I was hoping Philip would get a good a** whooping
Disney Trips: Fort Wilderness 1977 * Off-site 1990-1999 * DisneyLand offsite 1997 * DixieLandings 2000 with sister inlaw* DisneyLand offsite 2000 * Port Orleans 2001 with cousins* Old Key West 2002 first DVC trip * Boardwalk Villas 2003 for a Disney wedding with friends and sister* DisneyLand offsite 2004 * Wilderness Lodge 2005 with friends * DisneyLand Hotel 2006 for New Years * Saratoga Springs 2006 for surprise Spring Break trip* Caribbean Beach 2007 for half marathon and New Years Eve* Saratoga Springs 2007 for a surprise 4th of July trip with friends * Boardwalk for the Goofy Marathon and a Half 2008 (first trip without the kids) * DH trip to Disneyland for half marathon 2008 (without family) * Boardwalk for Marathon 2009* Saratoga Springs for girls weekend March 2009* Surprise trip to Saratoga Springs in June 2009* Saratoga Springs (MLK weekend/arrived on D's birthday) January 2010* Old Key West (J and K run the Expedition Everest 5K) June 2010 * Bay Lake Tower April 2011 Spring Break (A in Spain and Italy) * Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2011 (National football Champions) * Old Key West February 2012 (Leap Day) * Old Key West 4th of July 2012 * Wilderness Lodge September 2012 (Austin's bday) * Bay Lake Tower/Old Key West New Years Eve December 2012 * Old Key West for Spring Break 2013 w/Megan * Animal Kingdom Lodge/Old Key West for Food and Wine w/Greg and JuliA September 2013 * Wilderness Lodge for Dopey races January 2014 * Animal Kingdom Lodge August 2014
Old 01-03-2010, 05:47 AM   #1510
Disney Ron
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmumum View Post
We do know that Mia is Carly's daughter. That is why she wanted to move into Maggies with her. She wanted to protect her. Mia doesn't know Carly is her mother though. I get the idea that she was raised by someone else.
Carly thinks Mia is her daughter, but I thought I read or heard somewhere that there will be a twist with this storyline as well. If memory serves me correctly Melanie might be her daughter and that is why they are making so much turmoil between their two characters.

I can't stand Phillip anymore. I like Nathan and Melanie together.

I am so sick and tired of Hope, but I don't like Carly either.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #1511
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

I was thinking Melanie was Carly's daughter. I looked at some soap mag in the grocery line today. It said who the tragic death is going to be. Highlight to read: Mickey

I hope the Sydnapping is over soon. I'm sick of Sami lately. It's like all of Salem revolves around her.

ETA why even bother to white things out? It's still obivious!

Last edited by cruiserkaren; 01-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #1512
NAB

I was going to quote you but then it would show up.... It right it is no surprise to me.

See I did not think they told us who Carly's dd was. It made us believe it could be either Melanie or Mia. I must have missed them say it was Mia but they do have Mia talking about her mother more lately.

I wish the Sydney story line would end too now that the switch is out it is pretty boring .....
Old 01-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #1513
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

I really wish I could reach right through the tv screen and give Hope a good smack. Wake up! You practically threw Bo into Carly arms and now you're amazed that he gave her a kiss? Carl does not have chemistry with Bo now at all. She seems ten years older than him. Boy am I catty or what tonight?

I just read SOD and I was right! This is such an unusual occurance that I just had to cheer.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #1514
MinnieSummer
DIS Veteran

I just found this thread and am so excited. I love Days -- actually its the only soap I watch since the cancelled ANother World.

I agree that Carly has no chem with Bo. She also seem like theres no life left in her. Everything is monochrome with her these days, I can't tell if she's mad, sad, happy or what. That's why I can't believe she's Melanie's mom. Melanie is so vibrant and over the top and Carly is so blah.

I do like the whole Sydney story though especially since I read that Anna would be coming back and directly involved in it -- I love her.
Christmas at BLT-MKV 2010
Christmas at CSR 2009,
Christmas at WL Villas 2008
Christmas at SSR 2007
Christmas at GF 2006
Christmas at BWI 2005
Christmas at WL 2004
Christmas at CSR 2003
Christmas at AKL 2002
Christmas at CBR 2001
Old 01-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #1515
AustinTink
Gonna dye till the day I die

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieSummer View Post
I just found this thread and am so excited. I love Days -- actually its the only soap I watch since the cancelled ANother World.
Man, I miss Another World!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: