Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #676
moet7
DIS Veteran

Happy Anniversary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Runner View Post
Oh yes please will love to see the pics of the FE and the doors, we had sucha a great time, my DH surprised me last weekend with a romantic trip to The Boardwalk, we went dancing, ate at the Flying Fish (highly recommend) saw La Nouba and went for Sunday Brunch at the House of Blues, what a celebration for our anniversary that is actually today! went running around the lake and on the pathways to Hollywood Studios and Epcot, awesome!blessings and love you all, Elcka
Hey Elcka!

Happy Anniversary! Today is also my anniversary, 25 years today~! DH and I went out to lunch and he got me a big Mickey Statue that was in one of the gift shops on the cruise. I have no idea how he brought that home without me seeing it!

What a wonderful weekend your DH planned for you.

And great running!

Have a Magicial Anniversary Day!
Maureen
Old 08-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #677
my3m
DIS Veteran

Happy Anniversary

Elcka and Carlos - you two look so good together. We should take picture in Palo the four of us. And yes, Carlos and Marlon still has to have that drinking session. Btw, Marielle turned 2 last SAturday and she had a blast on her party, she stayed until 130 am playing all her gifts she got

Maureen and Bob - Happy 25th Anniversary and wish you all the best. Thanks for the FE gifts.

To all- it was so great meeting all of you and thank you to all the wonderful gifts.

Greg (wideeyedwonder) - your wife looks so cool, I think all the DISwives should had one night drinking session, it probably rocked the ship LOL. Yeah, would love to see all the pictures of the doors who participated in the FE.
We booked a dummy date. I really want to experience the Panama Canal but I think my 2 teens would not want to miss school esp my oldest will be in senior year. It is really one of my "must do vacation" but maybe next time, will see how their sched is. The dummy date will be moved to the new ships schedule. I am also looking at Royal cruise from LA to Mexican Riviera either week of FEb 14th or spring break week of Mar 28th. Btw, can u send me the link where you post your Coz excursion. My family went to Nachi Cocom and we really had a great time the whole day just relaxin, chillin', eatin', swimming, drinking (as in drinking till my hubby drop that we missed the Pirate Night that night and Marielle was exhausted), massage by the beach and did I mentioned drinking LOL.

Again, thank you all Awesome and the best DISmates.
Second Magic (Eastern) - "3rd DCL Cruise", 10/28-11/04, 2006
WDW/Universal Studios/Island of Pleasure 11/04-11, 2006

my3m is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #678
wideeyedwonder
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3m View Post
Greg (wideeyedwonder) - your wife looks so cool, I think all the DISwives should had one night drinking session, it probably rocked the ship LOL.
She would have been SO up for that! And, whoa boy, you all would have rocked the ship all right!

Quote:
Yeah, would love to see all the pictures of the doors who participated in the FE.
Coming soon (it's something like 23 pictures!)

Quote:
We booked a dummy date. I really want to experience the Panama Canal but I think my 2 teens would not want to miss school esp my oldest will be in senior year. It is really one of my "must do vacation" but maybe next time, will see how their sched is. The dummy date will be moved to the new ships schedule. I am also looking at Royal cruise from LA to Mexican Riviera either week of FEb 14th or spring break week of Mar 28th.
We had scheduled the transatlantic as a "dummy" as I REALLY wanted to do the PC Repo, but the dates weren't available. However, now my wife is saying that we might be able to do BOTH.

(Our financial priorities right now weigh heavily on savings and vacations!)

We've only done one RCL cruise out of LA, and it wasn't that great (we still had fun!), but it was a weekend "booze cruise", it was an older ship, and we were traveling with kids, so it probably wasn't a good representation of RCL. The Mexican riviera cruises sound great (and airfare to SoCal should be MUCH better than flying to FL!)

Quote:
Btw, can u send me the link where you post your Coz excursion.
Moet started the thread asking about the excursion, I just added our pictures when we got back:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2154507&page=2

(Scroll down until you see the pictures)

Quote:
My family went to Nachi Cocom and we really had a great time the whole day just relaxin, chillin', eatin', swimming, drinking
We tend to do the extremes, either hard core adventure, or hard core relaxing! It sound like you did the hard core relaxing! As Crush would say: "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!"

Quote:
Again, thank you all Awesome and the best DISmates.
I agree!

4n Bahamas July 2008, 7n Western Carib July 2009,
15n Panama Canal Jan 2011, 7n Mexican Riviera Sept 2011
wideeyedwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #679
my3m
DIS Veteran

Hi Greg,

Wow, doing both TA & PC, now that is what we call living the life.

What RCI ship did you cruise? The one we are planning to take is the Mariner of the Seas, I would say not that old, it started late 2003 so Disney's ships are actually older. Love to really try their newest one, the Freedom of the Seas and the coming out Oasis soon.

Take carea and God Bless.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #680
marchdreamer
Earning My Ears

marchdreamer, PM me contact info, I have a few pictures of you and Breanna (and I think Phil, Em, and Char). It was great meeting you guys even before setting foot on the ship, and the photos on the DIS definitely helped us get "noticed". As a matter of fact, we spotted Nicki and Tom as they were passing by, just based on Nicki's DIS photos.

I just PM'd you our email address.

Can I just say that we had such a great time that every night I have a dream about the cruising or cruising in the future. My mother is trying to organize a cruise for all six of her children and grandchildren for next summer. I don't it will be Disney since most cannot afford it, but we are looking forward to our next cruise! The part that keeps coming back to me is how well we all slept due to the rocking motions of the boat. Now, when I hit my head on the pillow, I want to feel that and cannot get a very good nights sleep since I won't be rocked to bed!
marchdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #681
my3m
DIS Veteran

Greg, where is the pictures for the FE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideeyedwonder View Post
She would have been SO up for that! And, whoa boy, you all would have rocked the ship all right!

Coming soon (it's something like 23 pictures!)

We had scheduled the transatlantic as a "dummy" as I REALLY wanted to do the PC Repo, but the dates weren't available. However, now my wife is saying that we might be able to do BOTH.

(Our financial priorities right now weigh heavily on savings and vacations!)

We've only done one RCL cruise out of LA, and it wasn't that great (we still had fun!), but it was a weekend "booze cruise", it was an older ship, and we were traveling with kids, so it probably wasn't a good representation of RCL. The Mexican riviera cruises sound great (and airfare to SoCal should be MUCH better than flying to FL!)

Moet started the thread asking about the excursion, I just added our pictures when we got back:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2154507&page=2

(Scroll down until you see the pictures)

We tend to do the extremes, either hard core adventure, or hard core relaxing! It sound like you did the hard core relaxing! As Crush would say: "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!"

I agree!

Calling Greg's attention

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: