Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #781
barbiecruiser
Mouseketeer

I'd be doing the CP. I just am afraid I look wayyy to young to be a villian. I am 17 (almost 18) and my friends think I look about 14. But by the time i do the CP (maybe when im 20) I might look a bit older!

1995- All Star Music
2001- Disney Cruise(Wonder)
2003- Disney Cruise(Wonder)
2005- Pop Century
2008- Pop Century
2009- Saratoga Springs Resort
2010- Swan
2010- Contemporary
2010- Coronado Springs
2011- Swan
2012- Pop Century
2012- Disney College Program- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
2012- Animal Kingdom Lodge
2012- Contemporary
2013- Pop Century
2014- Pop Century
2014- Universal Hard Rock Hotel
2014- All Star Movies Resort
barbiecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #782
ipodluvr287
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiecruiser View Post
I'd be doing the CP. I just am afraid I look wayyy to young to be a villian. I am 17 (almost 18) and my friends think I look about 14. But by the time i do the CP (maybe when im 20) I might look a bit older!
I don't think you look 14. I think you look about 17. You could be a villian. You never know. You'd be surprised what makeup can do!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #783
illini4princess
Earning My Ears

Anyone else going to the auditions in Chicago?

illini4princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #784
r1009t
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
As mentioned, no limit. The most I know of is 6 for one person, I know quite a few with 4, 2 is really common.
What characters typically have more than one friend? Is there certain facial characteristics that their friends have that make able to be friends with more than one character? If so what are they?
r1009t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #785
bellaDisneydncr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1009t View Post
What characters typically have more than one friend? Is there certain facial characteristics that their friends have that make able to be friends with more than one character? If so what are they?
I've seen pictures of girls who are friends with both Snow and Ariel, Snow and Belle, Cindy and Aurora, Alice and Wendy. I'm sure there's more. I don't know what the characteristics are specifically. My best advice is to just look at pictures on flickr.

Stop by the Fantasyland Forest... I'll tell you some enchanting tales!
bellaDisneydncr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #786
PennyLou
Pluto's Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaDisneydncr View Post
I've seen pictures of girls who are friends with both Snow and Ariel, Snow and Belle, Cindy and Aurora, Alice and Wendy. I'm sure there's more. I don't know what the characteristics are specifically. My best advice is to just look at pictures on flickr.
Alie and Wendy is very common as they are both drawn after the same person so it makes sence to be played by the same person.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #787
QueenofPrideRock
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illini4princess View Post
Anyone else going to the auditions in Chicago?
MEEEEE!

Sorry. I get excited when I hear of people going to Chicago. Though it's supposed to be a HUGE audition!

Disney College Program Cast Member June 2010 - May 2011 // Kilimanjaro Safaris // HAMJAMBO, Simba 1!
QueenofPrideRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:54 PM   #788
ipodluvr287
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLou View Post
Alie and Wendy is very common as they are both drawn after the same person so it makes sence to be played by the same person.
I've also heard of Alices and Wendys being able to be Tinkerbell or another fairy as they are all in the same general height range.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #789
PennyLou
Pluto's Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodluvr287 View Post
I've also heard of Alices and Wendys being able to be Tinkerbell or another fairy as they are all in the same general height range.
height wise they are the same as the other fairs, I think tink is a little sorter then they are (as she is the shortest)
Old 02-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #790
DisneyLover0526
CP Alumi FA 2009...CT Character Performer =]

Quote:
height wise they are the same as the other fairs, I think tink is a little sorter then they are (as she is the shortest)
yes...Tink is 4'10 to 5'...and all the other fairies are short munk to (i think) short pluto....with to me..i think that sucks because I'm 4'10....and i was told that I would make a perfect Iridessa..but I'm too short for her =[..and when you see the fairies in the movie...they are all the same height lol
Old 02-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #791
PennyLou
Pluto's Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover0526 View Post
yes...Tink is 4'10 to 5'...and all the other fairies are short munk to (i think) short pluto....with to me..i think that sucks because I'm 4'10....and i was told that I would make a perfect Iridessa..but I'm too short for her =[..and when you see the fairies in the movie...they are all the same height lol
um.. think tall? lol I know someone who was a mouse they moved up to a Munk to do her. but my guess is shes closer to the cut off .. and if they had made them all the same height they would have made Tink taller becasue they cant afored to lose so many mice to face
Old 02-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #792
DisneyLover0526
CP Alumi FA 2009...CT Character Performer =]

Quote:
um.. think tall? lol I know someone who was a mouse they moved up to a Munk to do her. but my guess is shes closer to the cut off .. and if they had made them all the same height they would have made Tink taller becasue they cant afored to lose so many mice to face
Actually..they could.....because there aren't that many face roles (if there is any) for mouse height people...and mice are one of the biggest groups in Entertainment....think about how many mouse height characters are at ONE park??? There's alot for us mice to do...except for certain parades and shows...at least your height gets to be movers...its rare to see a mouse height mover....majority of the time...we're always friends with characters in the parades...rather than showing our face...
Old 02-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #793
ipodluvr287
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Tink is about 4'10-5'0 and Alice and Wendy are both 5'0-5'2, so its possible. The other fairies range from 5'0 to about 5'3, so its possible for them too like you said.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #794
PennyLou
Pluto's Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover0526 View Post
Actually..they could.....because there aren't that many face roles (if there is any) for mouse height people...and mice are one of the biggest groups in Entertainment....think about how many mouse height characters are at ONE park??? There's alot for us mice to do...except for certain parades and shows...at least your height gets to be movers...its rare to see a mouse height mover....majority of the time...we're always friends with characters in the parades...rather than showing our face...
right and they want it that way, cuz you guys have sooooo many more fur friends then any others height, thats why most face are tall munks and sort puppies there are like 3 tall munk fur roles that go out and like 4 short puppies. There are what 11 mice height I can think of off the top of my head, and Mickey is like 4000 places at once. so thats what I mean there are a lot of you but there are a lot of places you go on sets and Mickey and Minnie are the most importan fur folks out there they don't mess with them. Is all I meant. I mean I get what you are saying there are 3 face roles in my hegiht and 2 only do shows so they don't cast them much and I have less fur roles then you. But that is there thought prosses.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #795
pinktink88
Once upon a castmember

face characters

Hey guys, Does anyone know if they DEFINITELY audition for face characters during the CP auditions?

I'll be going to the Boston auditions and am particularly looking to be a fairy.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: