Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2010, 09:39 PM   #421
SugarBeets
Earning My Ears

PLEASE HELP!

I am trying to activate account so that I may post. I have received the email with activation code but I keep getting the following response:

vBulletin Message
We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the email, and that your email client has not split the address over several lines.

Please try again with the full address from the email that you received. If it still does not work, try filling in the activation form:
Activation form

If you do not know your activation code, you can find it in the email that was sent to you when you first registered. To have it sent again, please click here:
Send new email with activation code.

If all else fails, email the administrator, making sure that you include your registered email address and username.

When I try to email administrator from my yahoo account it will not let me.

Thank you so much for your help

Last edited by SugarBeets; 04-30-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Left out the first time
SugarBeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:15 PM   #422
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Hmmm, I have never see that before. Are you clicking on the link or copy/pasting it?

Have you tried to fill in the Activation Form by hand (keyboard)?

Not sure what address it gives but you will need to email support@wdwinfo.com just like the first post in this thread says, from the email account you used when you registered.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #423
Enter User Name
Mouseketeer

Thanks
Enter User Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #424
EeyoreAdorer
Earning My Ears

I need to have my account activated, as I am not able to post replies on threads.

Thank you.
EeyoreAdorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #425
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeyoreAdorer View Post
I need to have my account activated, as I am not able to post replies on threads.

Thank you.
Have you followed the instructions in the first post of this thread?

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 05-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #426
EeyoreAdorer
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Have you followed the instructions in the first post of this thread?
Yes, I have, and have gotten no responding email from 'them' (sorry, I can't post the email address) in order to get my account activated.

It's quite frustrating.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #427
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Yes, I have, and have gotten no responding email from 'them' (sorry, I can't post the email address) in order to get my account activated.

It's quite frustrating.
Who is your email provider (not your email address, just what provider do you use?) ?

Have you checked your spam/junk mail box?

Are you sending the email to support@wdwinfo.com from the same email address you used to register the account and including your user name and a description of the problem?

Old 05-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #428
EeyoreAdorer
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Who is your email provider (not your email address, just what provider do you use?) ?

Have you checked your spam/junk mail box?

Are you sending the email to ( ) from the same email address you used to register the account and including your user name and a description of the problem?
Yes to both questions.

AOL is my provider. I checked my spam folder and nothing there, either.

Thanks.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #429
eeyore_adorer
Earning My Ears

I went ahead and re-registered, as I was getting nowhere with emailing emailing the support link given.

Thanks for trying to help, though.
eeyore_adorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #430
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Sorry about that. Sometimes it can take a few days for the email to be resent. I am glad you were able to get the confirmation this time. Have fun planning your trip!

Old 05-05-2010, 03:44 AM   #431
mcherry
Mouseketeer

Can't post to rent/trade board

I cannot post to the rent trade boards, but I have been able to in the past. As I was on the site this morning, I couldn't even find it. I logged out and back in and found the rent/trade board but it would not let me post there. When I went back to the forums the rent/trade boards were not there again. Are we still allowed to transfer points?
mcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:06 AM   #432
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcherry View Post
I cannot post to the rent trade boards, but I have been able to in the past. As I was on the site this morning, I couldn't even find it. I logged out and back in and found the rent/trade board but it would not let me post there. When I went back to the forums the rent/trade boards were not there again. Are we still allowed to transfer points?
Your account is not activated again. Did you change the email address on the account?

You will need to follow the directions in the first post to get it reactivated.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 AM   #433
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Yes to both questions.

AOL is my provider. I checked my spam folder and nothing there, either.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore_adorer View Post
I went ahead and re-registered, as I was getting nowhere with emailing emailing the support link given.

Thanks for trying to help, though.
Your original account is activated now too so you can use either one.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #434
pepperw2

test
pepperw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #435
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

pepperw2, you have not completed your registration. Please follow the directions in the first post of this thread.