Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #286
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy
 
lovetoscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Pits of DISpair: AKA- NOT WDW
Posts: 22,746
DISboards Moderator

Lissa you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems.
__________________
Need help with: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS, FINDING your Posts/Threads, Posting LINKS? Check out the FAQ






SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #287
Dopeys twin Dippy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14

Red face

hi. i finally got to post....yeah. i am depressed though cause i have been on here and i was up to like over 890 posts. i had trying to get back on, so finally tonight i got through. so this is my second post tonight and i realized i am starting over at 1 post..Earning my Ears. oh how sad, i lost all my posts...hah. oh well, i will have to rebuild. i am so happy to be back though. sorry for rambling..........i was totally confused.:
Dopeys twin Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #288
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy
 
lovetoscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Pits of DISpair: AKA- NOT WDW
Posts: 22,746
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeys twin Dippy View Post
hi. i finally got to post....yeah. i am depressed though cause i have been on here and i was up to like over 890 posts. i had trying to get back on, so finally tonight i got through. so this is my second post tonight and i realized i am starting over at 1 post..Earning my Ears. oh how sad, i lost all my posts...hah. oh well, i will have to rebuild. i am so happy to be back though. sorry for rambling..........i was totally confused.:
Sorry, I am not following you. Did you make a new username?

There is no reason you should have lost your post count with your username. If you are having problems with your original account we can help you out.
__________________
Need help with: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS, FINDING your Posts/Threads, Posting LINKS? Check out the FAQ






SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #289
Dopeys twin Dippy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14

Smile where ae my posts ??

ok i am ready to scream....ha...ok so i have lost all my old posts, i was over 890 to. but i think finally tonight , just now, i can at least post. but ....when i went back i CAN NOT see my posts ?? am i crazy or what is going on. can some one please help. thank you..........
Dopeys twin Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:13 AM   #290
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy
 
lovetoscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Pits of DISpair: AKA- NOT WDW
Posts: 22,746
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeys twin Dippy View Post
ok i am ready to scream....ha...ok so i have lost all my old posts, i was over 890 to. but i think finally tonight , just now, i can at least post. but ....when i went back i CAN NOT see my posts ?? am i crazy or what is going on. can some one please help. thank you..........
Please see my last post. Did you change your username?

You don't just "lose" your posts. I need to know what your username was to help you. I am heading to bed for tonight. I will check back here tomorrow.

ETA: Did you happen to use "Dopey's twin Dippy" before? Is this you? http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=31307
__________________
Need help with: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS, FINDING your Posts/Threads, Posting LINKS? Check out the FAQ






SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #291
LissaW16
Mouseketeer
 
LissaW16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 424

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Lissa you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems.
Is now working, thank you!
LissaW16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:02 AM   #292
Jinxy
Earning My Ears
 
Jinxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Georgia
Posts: 51

I sent an email on 3/20 and haven't heard anything and still am unable to post.

I'm getting this error message:

"Jinxy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."


Jinxy who's so ready to jump into posting
Jinxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:42 AM   #293
shuttergirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
I sent an email on 3/20 and haven't heard anything and still am unable to post.

I'm getting this error message:

"Jinxy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."


Jinxy who's so ready to jump into posting
I just tried to post too and got the same message. I wonder what the problem is????
shuttergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #294
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy
 
lovetoscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Pits of DISpair: AKA- NOT WDW
Posts: 22,746
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxy View Post
I sent an email on 3/20 and haven't heard anything and still am unable to post.

I'm getting this error message:

"Jinxy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."


Jinxy who's so ready to jump into posting
Have you checked your Spam/Junk email box? I will see about getting someone to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttergirl View Post
I just tried to post too and got the same message. I wonder what the problem is????
The problem is that you haven't completed your registration. You were sent an email with a link to confirm your registration. Take a look in your spam/junk email box if you didn't find it. Then please follow the directions in the first post of this thread if you still don't have it. If that doesn't work then post here again and I will get you some help.

Until you both complete your registration you will only be able to post here on the Welcome Board.
__________________
Need help with: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS, FINDING your Posts/Threads, Posting LINKS? Check out the FAQ






SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #295
shuttergirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3

Hi Lovetoscrap. Thanks for getting back to me. I've been through my spam folder and all deleted emails and it seems I didn't receive a registration email???? Not sure what I have done wrong there. Does this mean I would need to reregister?
shuttergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #296
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy
 
lovetoscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Pits of DISpair: AKA- NOT WDW
Posts: 22,746
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttergirl View Post
Hi Lovetoscrap. Thanks for getting back to me. I've been through my spam folder and all deleted emails and it seems I didn't receive a registration email???? Not sure what I have done wrong there. Does this mean I would need to reregister?
No, don't reregister. Take a look at the first post in this thread and follow the instructions there.
__________________
Need help with: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS, FINDING your Posts/Threads, Posting LINKS? Check out the FAQ






SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #297
nctigger
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3

unable to post in dis

my sister and i are on the magic in nov. i tried to get signed up so i can talk to disser's. but they said something about the password was in use well yes cause this the only comp. to use and it is my work computer so. please let me get signed up? thank's nctigger. my sister's log on is nc monkey. i'am deborah hicks thank you.
nctigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #298
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy
 
lovetoscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Pits of DISpair: AKA- NOT WDW
Posts: 22,746
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctigger View Post
my sister and i are on the magic in nov. i tried to get signed up so i can talk to disser's. but they said something about the password was in use well yes cause this the only comp. to use and it is my work computer so. please let me get signed up? thank's nctigger. my sister's log on is nc monkey. i'am deborah hicks thank you.

You never completed your registration and confirmed with the link you should have been sent. If you can't find that email then you need to follow the instructions in the first post of this thread.

Your sister will need to log in for me to see if she has completed hers.
__________________
Need help with: PHOTOS, TICKERS, SIGNATURES, AVATARS, FINDING your Posts/Threads, Posting LINKS? Check out the FAQ






SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:15 AM   #299
shuttergirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
No, don't reregister. Take a look at the first post in this thread and follow the instructions there.
Followed the instructions on the first thread but still did not receive an email. I would love some further instructions on what to do next.

Thanks so much.
shuttergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #300
Jinxy
Earning My Ears
 
Jinxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Georgia
Posts: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Have you checked your Spam/Junk email box? I will see about getting someone to help you.

Until you both complete your registration you will only be able to post here on the Welcome Board.
I have been checking my spam folder and have not seen anything.

Jinxy
Jinxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.