Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #241
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by megos99 View Post
I have emailed many times to the email address listed to get access for the cast member boards.. I have never heard any reply. Are there certain qualifications besides being a cast member? I am not one to post a lot, but I do read information on here almost daily.

Please advise..

Thanks!!
I am not familiar with the rules for that board, or what email you have been sending too. Please send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com. If this is the email address you have been using, please let me know.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #242
megos99
Earning My Ears

Thank you.. I was sending to the "doc at wdwinfo dot com"
megos99 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2009, 03:47 PM   #243
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

If you don't get any response from that email in a few days send me a PM and I will see what else I can do to help you.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 01-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #244
TinaRN
Mouseketeer

I was having problems posting on Friday night, so I'm just checking to see if it works now. Also I can't find where to change my signature. I had access, then I couldn't find the spot again. If my signature with this post doesn't have a countdown timer, then I need help!

DCL Fantasy Eastern May 2014
DCL Fantasy Western May 2012
WDW, US, & IOA April 2011, US & IOA May 2011
NCL'S POA Hawaiian Cruise & Vacation July 2010
WDW Pop Century May 2009
DCL Magic Western Nov 2004
WDW FW Campground Sept 2002
WDW offsite Dec 1995
WDW Polynesian(Honeymoon) July 1990
WDW offsite 1980
TinaRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #245
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaRN View Post
I was having problems posting on Friday night, so I'm just checking to see if it works now. Also I can't find where to change my signature. I had access, then I couldn't find the spot again. If my signature with this post doesn't have a countdown timer, then I need help!
Everything looks good to me . You do have part of your signature cut off at the bottom. Eliminating some of the "returns" (empty space) in your spacing should fix that.

To get there click on User CP in the upper left corner, or on Quick Links and select Edit Signature.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #246
TinaRN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Everything looks good to me . You do have part of your signature cut off at the bottom. Eliminating some of the "returns" (empty space) in your spacing should fix that.

To get there click on User CP in the upper left corner, or on Quick Links and select Edit Signature.
Thanks for the info! I finally read my e-mail and determined that I needed to verify my new e-mail address before it would let me have the option of editing my signature!

DCL Fantasy Eastern May 2014
DCL Fantasy Western May 2012
WDW, US, & IOA April 2011, US & IOA May 2011
NCL'S POA Hawaiian Cruise & Vacation July 2010
WDW Pop Century May 2009
DCL Magic Western Nov 2004
WDW FW Campground Sept 2002
WDW offsite Dec 1995
WDW Polynesian(Honeymoon) July 1990
WDW offsite 1980
TinaRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #247
jenndla
Mouseketeer

Help!

Hi! I joined last year, and have since lost the original confirmation email. I suppose I didn't do what I was supposed to do, so now I can't edit my signature or post anything. My trip is this October, so I definitely want to participate!

Can you help?

Thanks!
jenndla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #248
upmickey
Earning My Ears

Mine Worked

I guess i am a lucky one that mine worked and I user Gmail too
upmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #249
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenndla View Post
Hi! I joined last year, and have since lost the original confirmation email. I suppose I didn't do what I was supposed to do, so now I can't edit my signature or post anything. My trip is this October, so I definitely want to participate!

Can you help?

Thanks!

I will sure try! The first thing to do is to read the directions in the first post on this thread. Follow those and then if you haven't heard back in a few days post here again. Usually that takes care of it, but sometimes I have to find someone to throw some Pixie Dust on you to fix it!

Old 02-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #250
jenndla
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I will sure try! The first thing to do is to read the directions in the first post on this thread. Follow those and then if you haven't heard back in a few days post here again. Usually that takes care of it, but sometimes I have to find someone to throw some Pixie Dust on you to fix it!
I emailed the address in the first post, and have still gotten no response. Not sure what the turnaround time usually is, but I just want to make sure that was what I was supposed to do. Thanks for your help!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #251
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenndla View Post
I emailed the address in the first post, and have still gotten no response. Not sure what the turnaround time usually is, but I just want to make sure that was what I was supposed to do. Thanks for your help!
How long ago did you send it?

Old 02-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #252
Applemomma
DIS Veteran

Hi! My 12 year old daughter would like to post on the teen board and canada board and when she and I went to register her we of course had the permission forms pop up for me to sign. When we went to fax them we found the fax number is no longer good. Is there another way to go through this? She is anxious to start asking her own questions....

I've turned her to the lime-green side
Old 02-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #253
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applemomma View Post
Hi! My 12 year old daughter would like to post on the teen board and canada board and when she and I went to register her we of course had the permission forms pop up for me to sign. When we went to fax them we found the fax number is no longer good. Is there another way to go through this? She is anxious to start asking her own questions....

I've turned her to the lime-green side
PM sent to you.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #254
jenndla
Mouseketeer

Quote:
How long ago did you send it?
I sent it yesterday morning first thing.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #255
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Give a couple of days. I will try to get someone to help you if it isn't taken care of by this weekend.