Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #196
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksc08 View Post
I had registered on Monday and sent 2 emails to support to try to get my account activated, but still have not received an email. Can you help?
I will get someone to help you. It may take a few days so please be patient. Sorry for the inconvenience. You did check your Spam/Junk folders, correct?

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #197
ksc08

yes I did! Thanks for your help!
ksc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #198
ksc08

Thanks for your help, I got in!
ksc08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #199
tmcaruso1980
Earning My Ears

still no email

I have sent out two emails and still no email to complete my registation...any other suggestions
tmcaruso1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #200
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcaruso1980 View Post
I have sent out two emails and still no email to complete my registation...any other suggestions
You are all set now!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 10-10-2008, 05:17 AM   #201
eileenrbl
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." -Walt Disney

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Still can't access

Hi, I tried back in August with a few e-mails and posts and I still am unable to post. I still shows as not registered. I've sent many e-mails from my email address - my old e-mail I don't use anymore. I registered over a year ago.

I will try to send another e-mail today.
eileenrbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:20 AM   #202
eileenrbl
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." -Walt Disney

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Hey - I'm Ok - YEAH! Thank you.

Please disregard my last post. I can post. I appreciate your help.
eileenrbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:59 AM   #203
misterp
Earning My Ears

Registration issue...

Hi y'all,
So, to my knowledge, i've never registered on the site, however, I surf the boards all the time! So, I decided to finally register, and I suspect that someone else had a typo, or I somehow completely screwed it up, and my email address has a "misterp" as a sign in name. So totally not me. I'm not a "mister" at all, let alone a "misterp". Is there anyway to completely delete my email address so I can choose a name a little more to my liking (and gender)?
Thanks,
she who wants a different log in name.....
misterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #204
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterp View Post
Hi y'all,
So, to my knowledge, i've never registered on the site, however, I surf the boards all the time! So, I decided to finally register, and I suspect that someone else had a typo, or I somehow completely screwed it up, and my email address has a "misterp" as a sign in name. So totally not me. I'm not a "mister" at all, let alone a "misterp". Is there anyway to completely delete my email address so I can choose a name a little more to my liking (and gender)?
Thanks,
she who wants a different log in name.....
The only thing you can do is to register again with a different email address. Or you can change this username to a different email address (you will have to confirm it with the current address) and then use your usual email address to make a new username.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:03 AM   #205
misterp
Earning My Ears

Ah!
Thanks!
misterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:29 AM   #206
thunderbird1
DIS Veteran

distbird1 account--how to get it activated?

My daughter registered with the DIS 6 months ago, but has yet to have her account activated. Because she's under 13, I filled out the parental permission form and tried to fax it (twice, several months apart), but the fax number on the form didn't work. So I mailed the form in (twice, also several months apart), but still nothing. I've sent two emails to the address in the first post of this thread, but haven't received a reply. Any suggestions?

I know it isn't a matter of not receiving the activation email because although she can log in, she can't post even under this forum.

Her account name is distbird1; mine is thunderbird1. Any help would be appreciated!

Survivor of Experiment 6/26: 6 parks in 1 day 6/26/12!
thunderbird1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:23 PM   #207
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1 View Post
My daughter registered with the DIS 6 months ago, but has yet to have her account activated. Because she's under 13, I filled out the parental permission form and tried to fax it (twice, several months apart), but the fax number on the form didn't work. So I mailed the form in (twice, also several months apart), but still nothing. I've sent two emails to the address in the first post of this thread, but haven't received a reply. Any suggestions?

I know it isn't a matter of not receiving the activation email because although she can log in, she can't post even under this forum.

Her account name is distbird1; mine is thunderbird1. Any help would be appreciated!

PM sent to you.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:27 PM   #208
thunderbird1
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the advice! I emailed; hopefully, all will be resolved while you are away enjoying the F&WF (not that I'm jealous or anything)!

Survivor of Experiment 6/26: 6 parks in 1 day 6/26/12!
thunderbird1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #209
distbird1
Earning My Ears

I'm in!

Thanks for all your help, LTS, and hope you had (or are still having) a great time at WDW!
distbird1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:59 AM   #210
mommyofjoeyp
Earning My Ears

trouble posting

Hi,
I tried to post and got a message that I don't have permission to do so. I registered months ago however I'm wondering if I didn't activate my account then (I don't think I've tried posting until now).

Can you help!

Gail
mommyofjoeyp is offline   Reply With Quote