Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #121
Aliceacc
We had a wonderful time, but did have our moments!

Pretty much down to my hips on one side, but nice and perky on the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily single View Post
I got a postcard today from Disney Destinations with a special link (which included my name and several numbers). When I type that in it says "click her for your special rateor special offer, but when I click it it just brings me to the regular booking page.

DID I GET A CODE>?? aND IF SO, HOW DO I USE IT? My postcard does say my personalized URL will be available until 5/31/08.

Thanks!
Call Central Reservations and read them your PIN code!!!!

I've been BOO'ed by pigletgirl!
numerous trips in college and one together in 1990 August 2008 and August 2009: Polynesian. August 2012: Beach Club Yacht Club in 2014!!
(Thanks, Disney Destinations, for your past generosity. And to the Beach Club staff for all their assistance in our 2012 medical crisis.)
Aliceacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #122
happily single
Left foot first!

Come on, Come on...I'm on hold.. I'm sooo excited, I've never gotten a code before. I have to post here, no one in my family or friends would understand!
happily single is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #123
Aliceacc
We had a wonderful time, but did have our moments!

Pretty much down to my hips on one side, but nice and perky on the other

Well???????????????????????????

I've been BOO'ed by pigletgirl!
numerous trips in college and one together in 1990 August 2008 and August 2009: Polynesian. August 2012: Beach Club Yacht Club in 2014!!
(Thanks, Disney Destinations, for your past generosity. And to the Beach Club staff for all their assistance in our 2012 medical crisis.)
Aliceacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #124
happily single
Left foot first!

Welll, after holding for a very long time (I forgot about free dining) I spoke with VINCENT who was very nice, but he couldn't pull any codes up for me. He put me on hold for at least 10 minutes to check with someone else, then again tried to help me. WITH NO LUCK! He asked me to hold again because he said I was the second call today he had received with someone who had postcard and couldn't find a discount anywhere...Well, he put me on hold and ta dah, "Please hold to take our survery". then they hung up on me!!!

I don't know what else to do. He said the only code he saw for me was waaaay back in 2002 and that normally with a postcard you need to access it ONLY via the computer. He even went online and tried to find something I was missing with no luck

Soo, now what do I do? Try tomorrow for a different CM? I really liked him, he seemed to know what he was doing, but who knows?
Old 04-25-2008, 01:19 AM   #125
DisneySuiteFreak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I got a postcard today from Disney Destinations with a special link (which included my name and several numbers). When I type that in it says "click her for your special rateor special offer, but when I click it it just brings me to the regular booking page.
DID I GET A CODE>?? aND IF SO, HOW DO I USE IT? My postcard does say my personalized URL will be available until 5/31/08.
Thanks!
Go to the URL that is on the postcard. If it works, byou have a code.

Quote:
Welll, after holding for a very long time (I forgot about free dining) I spoke with VINCENT who was very nice, but he couldn't pull any codes up for me....
I don't know what else to do. He said the only code he saw for me was waaaay back in 2002 and that normally with a postcard you need to access it ONLY via the computer. He even went online and tried to find something I was missing with no luck
Soo, now what do I do? Try tomorrow for a different CM? I really liked him, he seemed to know what he was doing, but who knows?
Go to the URL specified on the postcard. The cms probably don't have access to your info that wsa sent via postcard, especially since it said to go to the URL.
DisneySuiteFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:46 AM   #126
happily single
Left foot first!

All right, maybe a stupid question, how do I go to the URL? I am typing in the entire complete link (ie: visit.disneyparks.(my name and the code) but only the normal disney website comes up
Old 04-26-2008, 08:21 AM   #127
DisneySuiteFreak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
All right, maybe a stupid question, how do I go to the URL? I am typing in the entire complete link (ie: visit.disneyparks.(my name and the code) but only the normal disney website comes up
Hmmm....earlier in this thread someone else posted the same thing. Did you attempt to price it out anyway and see if they offer an additional discount? Try to price it out the regular way, nd then try it by typing in the URL (that's the link they sent you) and see if they offer a discount. If not, then it's probably bogus. I believe that the other person who posted about this said that they weren't able to get the discount and the link was bogus. Good luck!
DisneySuiteFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #128
splashmtnfan
Mouseketeer

How DID THIS happen???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvAriel View Post
I do not know if this will work but it is definitely worth a try...

this is what I posted on another thread, you never know if this is what triggered my code but I can tell you in 7 years I never even gotten so much as any kind of contact from Disney, now I went & did this trick & I have gotten 2 emails & a postcard in a matter of 3 weeks of trying this method...
Still wondering how this happened????????? We have a vacation planned in Sept./Free Dining, but..... We just got a mailer and for my niece (10 yrs. old) with a discount pin code for rooms at Value Resorts for $59 (8-4-08 t0 9-27-08) It came to MY house!

Things I DO KNOW

1) I had set-up a vacation with Disney for a Christmas 2007 trip with this niece going with us.
2) I did have to change her ticket/DDP to ADULT pricing AFTER the first booking because when I was booking she was 9 then I called back when I realized her B-Day would come just before the trip. So she was changed to Adult pricing on DDP.

3) These are the only things that I could have done to get something with her name mailed to me.
4) We did have to cancel that trip due to job issues on my husband's part.

5) Maybe the trip booking got her name into the system.

I am excited about FINALLY getting a pin code, however, I will not get to use it, her parents are considering going now, as it seems like a "sign" that they are supposed to go!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #129
RainyD
Mouseketeer

Question October Codes

Does anyone know if there are any special codes (discounts) for October. We were there last October and being a Disney Visa cardholder, we were given a discount rate on our trip, which helped pay for the Dining Plan. Thanks for your help.
RainyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:28 PM   #130
NEVERENOUGHWDW
Still Missing 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Dance like nobody is watching!
If there was an Olympic event I'm sure I would leave with the "gold" poop medal

Location: Doesn't matter, my mind & body are usually in 2 different places...

bump

What people think of you is none of your business.
NEVERENOUGHWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #131
mainspring
Earning My Ears

Codes

What types of codes are out there>
mainspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #132
donaldluv@14
Mouseketeer

Would the e-mail be under my junk mail?
Old 07-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #133
NEVERENOUGHWDW
Still Missing 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Dance like nobody is watching!
If there was an Olympic event I'm sure I would leave with the "gold" poop medal

Location: Doesn't matter, my mind & body are usually in 2 different places...

Anyone know of any GF or Poly codes for August?

What people think of you is none of your business.
NEVERENOUGHWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:25 AM   #134
diane donovan
Earning My Ears

Hi I just joined and would like to know the prices of renting an electric scooter and what seniors pay for tickets into the park,

Thank you, diane donovan
diane donovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:18 PM   #135
Loverly
Lots of Chocolates for me to eat

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane donovan View Post
Hi I just joined and would like to know the prices of renting an electric scooter and what seniors pay for tickets into the park,

Thank you, diane donovan
Hi! this board is just for Codes (discounts) for rooms-try the Disabilities Board fir price of scooter.....http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

And everyone over 10 years old pays the same price for tickets
Loverly is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: