Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #151
miss missy
Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives Lane?
Will not be playing any reindeer games!
I was so freakin freaked out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtiffany View Post
What is POP Warner?
POP Warner is a week when cheerleaders compete at Disney, so you'll see cheerleaders everywhere.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:24 AM   #152
becca123
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtiffany View Post
What is POP Warner?
Hi Vicki-
Did that help? Some other thread has info on most of the fall visits. This year, in December, is Mousefest, popwarner and a few others. Not supposed to be a huge addition to the crowds and I think the pop warner issue is about hotels at night . There are many threads on this under resorts
I chose dec 13 due to many of these issues.
PM me if you would like to chat. I am going down with my three kids, and they don't know yet
I do believe I got lucky in choosing my dates for many reasons. Then they started throwing discounts at me. Free dining private PIN, low crowds, reduced rates....
Have you checked Touring plans? They give you crowd levels (expected) at the parks and are very well regarded. Like everything else, you can search them in this forum.
good luck
Rebecca
becca123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #153
TroyE
Mouseketeer

A week of cheerleaders, thankfully we are going in February. My DD would love seeing all of the cheerleaders, but I think all of those teenage girls would push me over the edge. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss missy View Post
POP Warner is a week when cheerleaders compete at Disney, so you'll see cheerleaders everywhere.

TroyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #154
vtiffany
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca123 View Post
Hi Vicki-
Did that help? Some other thread has info on most of the fall visits. This year, in December, is Mousefest, popwarner and a few others. Not supposed to be a huge addition to the crowds and I think the pop warner issue is about hotels at night . There are many threads on this under resorts
I chose dec 13 due to many of these issues.
PM me if you would like to chat. I am going down with my three kids, and they don't know yet
I do believe I got lucky in choosing my dates for many reasons. Then they started throwing discounts at me. Free dining private PIN, low crowds, reduced rates....
Have you checked Touring plans? They give you crowd levels (expected) at the parks and are very well regarded. Like everything else, you can search them in this forum.
good luck
Rebecca

Yes it did. Thanks! Have fun on your trip
Old 11-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #155
sraiford
Mouseketeer

I have booked the QXD code from way back at POR Nov 30-Dec 6. If I want to upgrade to WL or CR can I still get that code if it is still available or would I have to pay rack rate? When I called CRO and talked with a CM they seemed clueless to that question? It would be so nice to get a nice CM that I could understand and answer this question!
Old 11-16-2008, 12:38 PM   #156
bsbrady
Disney Veteran

Maybe I missed this, but if I book online, where do I enter the offer or discount code. I dont see anywhere on Disney's site to enter this?
Old 11-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #157
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

If you have a pin code, you'll need to call the number on the email or post card and give them the pin number.

Minnie&Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #158
bsbrady
Disney Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
If you have a pin code, you'll need to call the number on the email or post card and give them the pin number.
Its not a PIN code, just a discount code, like from mousesavers.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #159
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Those are usually on the disneyworld.com site under Special Offers - if not, just call.

Although the nearby states special that was offered this yr could not be booked on line.

Minnie&Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #160
njfamilyof6
Disney kid at heart

Kids stay,play and eat free

Anyone else receive a promotion from Disney for the kids play,stay and eat for free. We just booked 05/02/09 to 05/09/09 for 2 adults, 4 kids (2,5,7,9). 7 day park hopper, with the dining plan at the port orleans riverside for $2652.
I think this is an amazing deal.. Any one else think so
njfamilyof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #161
love_mickey
nina

I dint get one but i would love for them to send me one since. Great Deal you got!!
love_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #162
CaliforniaDreamer

DIS Veteran

So I booked the resort last Nov for an upcoming early Feb wdw trip (first time). Now I see there was a room only code offered that had to be booked before Jan 4. Is there any chance I can apply to that a trip booked pre-Jan 4? Or would it have to be a new booking?

I'm feeling a little stupid. We're paying for four nights and we cannot extend our stay -- so we miss out on the pay for 4 and get 7 deal. Even though I've had a Disney Visa for years, I never get a code offer (and I called to check), no offer of free dining that I can find, so we'll be paying full price for everything in this crazy economy while all these other deals are offered....

Combine this with the fact that Fantasmic (which I have always wanted to see) will not be offered any one of the three nights were are there and I'm really not feelin' the magic....
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #163
Ranzatan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizneyDogs View Post
does anybody know the dates for the 3 letter 40% off code (this isn't the 15 digit one)

When I called I had both pins/codes attached to my name and the 15 digit code the CM told me ran from Dec 7-17 and the 3 letter digit code ends on Dec 13th (not sure what date it starts)

Anyway was just curious what the other specific dates the 3 letter code is good for.
Wow, your Disney Garden is fabulous!
Ranzatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #164
OceanAnnie
I guess I have a thing against maroon food
If they are well behaved I'm okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer View Post
So I booked the resort last Nov for an upcoming early Feb wdw trip (first time). Now I see there was a room only code offered that had to be booked before Jan 4. Is there any chance I can apply to that a trip booked pre-Jan 4? Or would it have to be a new booking?

I'm feeling a little stupid. We're paying for four nights and we cannot extend our stay -- so we miss out on the pay for 4 and get 7 deal. Even though I've had a Disney Visa for years, I never get a code offer (and I called to check), no offer of free dining that I can find, so we'll be paying full price for everything in this crazy economy while all these other deals are offered....

Combine this with the fact that Fantasmic (which I have always wanted to see) will not be offered any one of the three nights were are there and I'm really not feelin' the magic....
Did you call to find out about the room only code and if it could apply to your existing reservation? I'd be tempted to make a new reservation for the buy 4 get 7 deal and drop the old reservation. Mighty tempted. Is it too late?

"We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are." -- Anais Nin

"Some lived careful lives and some lived careless lives, and everything that happened could be explained by the differences between them." -- Anne Tyler

"When you are a hammer, everything is a nail." --- Unknown

OceanAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #165
stitchmom
Earning My Ears

Question re: 40% PIN

I apologize if this question has been answered before -
I plan on booking a mod resort with the 40% off rate for 4 nights but this stay will be during the end of August when free dining is likely to be offered. If I want to make use of the free dining offer, will I need to call and modify the reservation, give up the 40% discount and pay the regular rate ($149)? Also, has anyone had any luck using a PIN code for concierge level (we're staying at WL during separate visit). TIA
stitchmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: