Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2008, 11:36 PM   #136
Happy Tappy
Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

Hi,

Does Disney ever offer discount codes to international guests?
Happy Tappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #137
lizondro7
Mouseketeer

Ex Boyfriends PIN

My ex boyfriend and I went to disney two years ago....today, I recieved a postcard wtih a pin in his name. Our names should be together in the disney system as we went on the trip together....however, the postcard is just in his name.....do you think I will be able to use the discount?
lizondro7 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #138
CanadianGuy

Me and My Posse doing our New Kids on the Block moves at PI

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizondro7 View Post
My ex boyfriend and I went to disney two years ago....today, I recieved a postcard wtih a pin in his name. Our names should be together in the disney system as we went on the trip together....however, the postcard is just in his name.....do you think I will be able to use the discount?
Call and ask. A Disney Reservations Center agent can answer that more authoritatively than anybody here.

In the past the answer was "Are the current resident at the address on the item mailed..?" if the answer was yes, you were allowed to use it.

06/1995 - All Star Music | 11/1998 - Wilderness Lodge | 10/1999 - Disneyland
06/2006 - Pop Century | 03/2007 - Pop Century | 06/2007 - Coronado Springs
12/2007 - All Star Sports | 06/2008 - Pop Century | 09/2008 - All Star Sports
06/2010 - Swan | 06/2012 - Dolphin | 01/2013 - All Star Sports

CanadianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:39 PM   #139
I~heart~Mickey
Mouseketeer

I am confused and hope this doesn't sound too stupid...

But how do you get these codes? I have been to WDW twice and have a Disney Visa and have never received anything.

Is there something I can do to get these deals?

Silver Lake Resort (Off site) - 5/08

Beach Club Villas - 10/07

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6mrfqhlpinwkdu.png[/img]
I~heart~Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:51 PM   #140
loulabee
Earning My Ears

Question clarification for codes

Hi Last year when i went to the Disney site to arrange for my vacation package, i saved it and then called disney and had a pin or code attached to my name and it came up to the same price i had on the website , i don't understand can someone tell me what I did wrong , the cast member kept telling me how much i had saved and I kept telling her I couldn't see where i was saving when i had come up with the same price on my own with no code ...Help!!!

Linda
Old 08-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #141
mbanks21
DIS Veteran

Then the CM didnt put the code in properly.

If a pincode is sent to person A at address A then anyone listed under person A's address can use it without person A being on the res
mbanks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:21 PM   #142
LgTmDisFan
My DGrandkids make me smile, My DKids make me laugh, Young Gram on the loose, some day my prince will come......Oh my DHPrince just came in from a meeting got to go, Life is what happens while you are planning for WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by I~heart~Mickey View Post
I am confused and hope this doesn't sound too stupid...

But how do you get these codes? I have been to WDW twice and have a Disney Visa and have never received anything.

Is there something I can do to get these deals?
I have recieved them by registering on the Disney site and updating when I am interested in visiting. some times up to 5 times a year. Hope this helps.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #143
jurgens824
Mouseketeer

I receive emails from Disney frequently. Are the emails with the codes obvious and different from the typical "info" emails?
jurgens824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:32 PM   #144
becca123
Earning My Ears

keep trying

Hi- I ave never been to Disney, but have a planned trip to the World dec 13-21 through a TA since last January. I got a random free dining pin code in October (I feel) because I signed up on the website saying when I wanted to visit (mid-late december) and they seem to want people around my time period. I now have free dining during my visit. I think they where trying to "sweeten" the deal after I showed intertest, but had no "seeming" ressie. Does that make sense? I think more deals will be offered in this ecomony. Sign up on the D website, but work through a TA or other service.
Happy travels=R/
becca123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #145
jklee712
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy View Post
Bumping this up.
wanted to ask your opinion on difference between music and POR?
want to know room sizes .... read lots that value is small .....we have 8 people and need 2 rooms....worried that value "is smaller: than POR
please help or direct me to web site to answer ?
thanx
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #146
Marthonica
Mouseketeer

I just returned from a stay at Disney (CR) earlier this month. We are now looking at another trip in April/May.

I see the suggestions about calling a CM and asking if a code is associated with my name. Can I ask that before I have a reservation, or do I need to make a reservation for my next trip first, then ask about a code? Which gets to my other question, say I book now and then get a discount offer. Can I call and have the discount applied to my already booked vacation?
Old 10-28-2008, 01:11 PM   #147
jenscottvert
Earning My Ears

I've tried searching and I'm just not finding an answer...

I am ready to book for early Dec 09 (thinking 12/5 - 12/12) at the Grand Floridian and was going to pay in full but then I found this board....and I have some questions .

1. Can codes be used at a place like the Grand Floridian?
2. If I pay in full, can I still use a code when/if I get one and be refunded the difference? If not - do the rest of you just put down the deposit and pay as time goes by and apply discounts as you can?
3. I see current codes for this December are more towards the middle of the month - does that seem to be a trend that others have noticed or is it truly hit-or-miss on when they decide to offer codes?
4. I did apply for the Disney rewards card and am hoping to get some shortly (crossing my fingers...) - do they offer better discounts than Disney or does it all just depend on what's being offered at the time?

TIA and I'll keep searching for my answers! I'm sure they're out there somewhere!!!!!
jenscottvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #148
becca123
Earning My Ears

Hope this helps

Check your dates to make sure you are not hitting Pop Warner(crowds), if you can be flexible that would be great to go earlier or later.
I planned out trip 1 year in advance, when the codes came out I was able to "tweak" my trip. We leave Dec. 13 (this year).
Hope that helps...but re-check dates to see what is going on.
R/
becca123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #149
jenscottvert
Earning My Ears

Thanks for that! We were there for POP Warner in '01 and it wasn't that bad but your post (and pm - thank you!) made me do some research and it seems to have gotten rowdier over the years! I do think we're going to go a week later...again - thank you!
jenscottvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #150
vtiffany
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca123 View Post
Check your dates to make sure you are not hitting Pop Warner(crowds), if you can be flexible that would be great to go earlier or later.
I planned out trip 1 year in advance, when the codes came out I was able to "tweak" my trip. We leave Dec. 13 (this year).
Hope that helps...but re-check dates to see what is going on.
R/
What is POP Warner?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: