Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #2656
joed911
Annual Passholder...Disney Lover...Radio...TV...Movi es...Parks...Cruises...I WANT IT ALL!

Maybe we'll split the fla lottery and all go together. We could start a new thread..lol.
Busy Summer Planned! WDW June 4-7! NY to see family and Drew Seeley in Little Mermaid on Broadway June 18-July 1st! WDW July 27-Aug 3! Demi Lovato 3rd row in Orlando Aug 2! Jonas Brothers 10th row Ft. Lauderdale August 19th! WDW Sept 19th! Four Night Disney Cruise Sept 20-24! WDW MNSSHP Sept 25! WDW Sept 24-27! Miley Cyrus 14th row Tampa December 1...DC GAMES 2010....Priceless!
:
joed911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #2657
-Danielle-
Live Like Your At The Bottom, Even When Your At The Top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayer View Post
WE had so much fun, my girls will remember this for a long time, we met some really nice people all week, all ages girls and guys. My girls got loads of atuographs and hugs, Kevin Jonas got them singing Thats Just The Way We Roll, it was cool there was a group of us and it was also being filmed.
Our fav people are Alyson, Jennifer, Chelsea and Jason Dolley, David Henry, Kevin Jonas and Joey Page.

Kevin Jonas is soo sweet, my girls really love him.
he the nicest of all 3 Jonas Brothers, although their all rly nice.
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #2658
yulilin3
Disney Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osjah&Landon'sMom View Post
Her name is Andrea Guasch. Wasn't she sweet? She was there last year too.
The Andreas that the poster is reffering to is a guy. I got him too, and he just signed as "Andreas". He is from Spain and I've tried to find out his full name. He was very sweet.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3358654
yulilin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #2659
Nine71
Earning My Ears

Got back from Disney last night. Thanks for everyones posts and updates they were really useful for me because I really didn't know what to expect. Went to the games on Thursday. Didn't get any autographs but enjoyed just being there and seeing all of the stars that I watch so much on TV. Met Maryann(mahipp). You were great really enjoyed meeting you. As she mentioned she traded me her seat tix for field. Thanks again I really appreciated it. Would have never survived down there with a 5 year old. It was also great because the seats were up towards the last row and we were right next to the Disney suite. Got to see all of the DC stars. Justin from Wizards of Waverly Place, Kyle Massey, Moises, Mitchell Musso, Brenda Song, Derek from Life With Derek, Dylan & Cole Sprouse to name a few. Kyle Massey waved to my son who was so excited. It was a great trip and I will never forget my first Disney trip. Can't wait until next year!
Nine71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:59 AM   #2660
rmendoza187
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbr0620 View Post
I heard this year that they were making everything bigger and better for TV purposes. I mean my favorite DC games event the past two years has been the Dunk Booth. I heard this year that they were going to have two of them, did anyone see this, if so is it true??

Also, does anyone know who got dunked in the dunk booth from each team??
yeah there was two dunk things. I only remember that adrianne from the cheetah girls was the one getting dunked for the red team. they won but they still dunked her lol
rmendoza187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:02 AM   #2661
rmendoza187
Mouseketeer

I will be sendind whatever pictures i have later, sorry i didn't get to tonight. I dont have concert pics because i didn't go but i can probably find you some. I also have some good dc games pics and some not so great but i'll still send them. but then again i'm sure i can find a bunch for you.

also, where was everyone sitting or standing for the parade? i wanna know if i saw anyone or if anyone saw me! i was in the VIP section.(well even though i wasn't VIP lol)
rmendoza187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:34 AM   #2662
mahipp
Mouseketeer

Hey Nina - glad you made it back okay!

The 15 year olds in my group are eternally grateful to you for trading them. I am just glad they survived on the field! I guess people were dropping like flies down. Ends up that a school acquaintance of my older DD's was one of the first to pass out.

I hope you recovered from all the walking your first day and were able to see everything you wanted to see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine71 View Post
Got back from Disney last night. Thanks for everyones posts and updates they were really useful for me because I really didn't know what to expect. Went to the games on Thursday. Didn't get any autographs but enjoyed just being there and seeing all of the stars that I watch so much on TV. Met Maryann(mahipp). You were great really enjoyed meeting you. As she mentioned she traded me her seat tix for field. Thanks again I really appreciated it. Would have never survived down there with a 5 year old. It was also great because the seats were up towards the last row and we were right next to the Disney suite. Got to see all of the DC stars. Justin from Wizards of Waverly Place, Kyle Massey, Moises, Mitchell Musso, Brenda Song, Derek from Life With Derek, Dylan & Cole Sprouse to name a few. Kyle Massey waved to my son who was so excited. It was a great trip and I will never forget my first Disney trip. Can't wait until next year!
mahipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #2663
cm387
Mouseketeer

head over to www.jimhillmedia.com he wrote an article about the games and even mentions this thread!! saying people are already planning to attend next years events and he makes it sound like the games will definitely be at WWoS next year!

sorry I don't post much...more of a lurker..was at the concert and thought it was great. this year was a learning experience for me and when I go back next year I'll be more of a veteran and my kids will have a better time. they are 8 and 6 now, but by next year I'm sure the 5 year old will want to come along too. kids had fun, but got a little bored and I really had no idea what to expect or what they wanted to do..they would have loved to get autographs and I could have probably gotten some, but I wasn't prepared. Like I said this year was a learning experience and next year I'll know better!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #2664
Tammy1966
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulilin3 View Post
The Andreas that the poster is reffering to is a guy. I got him too, and he just signed as "Andreas". He is from Spain and I've tried to find out his full name. He was very sweet.
Yes it was a guy, he was very sweet. He was walking past my dd who had her notebook out to be signed. I said excuse me and he came right back over to us. Signed her notebook and talked for a few minutes. Then told us thanks, kissed her cheek and left. I thought my dd 14 was going to pee her pants She just said WOW he was HOT!

Tammy1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #2665
BellaMommie
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by joed911 View Post
Maybe we'll split the fla lottery and all go together. We could start a new thread..lol.
count me in!
BellaMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:40 PM   #2666
lovemy3youngens
Mouseketeer

I'm kinda sad that it's all over. It has been such a blast posting and reading. I was looking back and there were days that we were posting 10+ pages a day! Maybe I am having withdrawals from my board addiction! Anyhow, I'm gonna read what everybody has to say and get ready for the summer! WooHoo!
lovemy3youngens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:47 PM   #2667
lovemy3youngens
Mouseketeer

Alyson Stoner has a video posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_r-DJJQCfw
lovemy3youngens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #2668
chalb2000
Earning My Ears

Thanks so much

Just wanted to say thanks to someone I won't name on this thread, but she knows who she is. She gave my family tix to the concert, and we had a blast. Not to mention, she and her kids are fantastic and I felt like I'd known them for life. You know who you are...smile

Concert was awesome! Games earlier in the week were stressful, but we did get a lot of autographs. I tried to take some photos while at the concert, but don't think they came out very well because I couldnt get my phone to zoom.

Thanks to everyone for all the great info.
chalb2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #2669
Evoulie
Living the Dream.

heh, Disney should release a Concert CD from the DC Games concert..

Ev
Old 05-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #2670
goofymania101
DIS Veteran

yeah, the concert DVD idea sounds awesome!

Someone mentioned on the 2009 DC games thing that it would be awesome if they had people pay to meet each celebrity and the money went to their charity!
I think we should all contact disney about that!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: