Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #76
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

Bumping I just love living vicariously through your pj!
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #77
BayouPrincess
Mickey is my Boyfriend!

Lisa,

I just caught up on your PJ, and from one Lisa to another, I LOVE the dress. It's absolutely beautiful. And you look fantastic in it! Congrats on the weight loss. I'm hoping to do some of that myself before our VR.

I have to say, I agree with everyone else on the "hidden mickey" ring. I noticed it right off! How Mickey obsessed are we?! DF did a great job with that one.

I'm really enjoying your PJ about a DCL wedding. My DH and I want to go on a cruise, maybe we can do another VR on the cruiseline!

I can't wait to hear more from you on this fabulous endeavor!

Last edited by BayouPrincess; 01-29-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Forgot something!
BayouPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #78
padisneyfour
DIS Veteran

ring bearer..

He is so cute. Just catching up on your plans.....everything will be beautiful
Old 02-06-2008, 12:38 PM   #79
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Ron View Post
It is not easy finding larger size dresses, I know. You look radiant, your smile says it all...I am sure your DF is going to think you are the most beautiful woman in the world when he see you in your dress!

A lifetime of happiness & laughter!
Mrs. Disney Ron
Thank you so much, I actually had a good selection of dresses in most of the stores I went to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsh1ne View Post
very pretty dress. and it fits so well.also it is unique i love the sishy fabric so romantic
The Sishy fabric is what sold it! So great for the Cruise! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by padisneyfour View Post
Lisa just read through you pj love the towels and magnets. It is so exciting a DCL wedding, we had actually talked about that for our VR- I am jealous but you will have a great time. Your dress looks beautiful!!!!
Thank you so much. The Cruise Wedding was just the best choice for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy7979 View Post
Oh, wow... I love DCL and noticed your PJ, so I started reading it... and guess what?? We have the same snowglobe! My DF bought it for me for my birthday and had the plate engraved with our names and our engagement date (we were engaged in Disney World). How funny is that??

Awesome wedding planning... I LOVE the Wonder!!!
That is so funny about the snow globe. I love it. I look at it each day! What a great place to get engaged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezfrombermuda View Post
It does look like the perfect dress for a beach wedding! I love the detailing on the top!
Thank you! I it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our2Girls&Disney View Post
Hi! I thought I would come on over here since I was highjacking Amy's thread talking about your beautiful ring. Tell DF that he did an excellent job picking out that ring. Oh and the dress looks beautiful.
He did do a great job on the ring! I was shocked by it's perfect-ness! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDisneyCouple View Post
You are a very prepared bride! I am loving all the details that you have worked out already (I also really thought your ring was an intentional hidden mickey - it's beautiful by the way). I found that once I found THE dress, everything else was smooth sailing! Not to mention that a wedding on CC is going to be wonderful! Looking forward to hearing all about the details as you continue to plan away - best of luck in your wedding planning!
I have so much to keep straight. Not only am I plannin a destination wedding, then honeymoon and then party back here at home, but I am also the Travel Agent for ALL of our guests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakelandcallsme View Post
I'm so glad I found you, your dress is beautiful , your ring is just about the coolest thing I've ever seen , and you are a font of Disney cruise info which is really hard to find. I can't wait to read more.
Thank you so much! I love my dress and I sneak to my sisters house to see it all the time. I did so much Cruise Research, I am open to any questions, and if I don't know the aanswer I will find it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
Bumping I just love living vicariously through your pj!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouPrincess View Post
Lisa,

I just caught up on your PJ, and from one Lisa to another, I LOVE the dress. It's absolutely beautiful. And you look fantastic in it! Congrats on the weight loss. I'm hoping to do some of that myself before our VR.

I have to say, I agree with everyone else on the "hidden mickey" ring. I noticed it right off! How Mickey obsessed are we?! DF did a great job with that one.

I'm really enjoying your PJ about a DCL wedding. My DH and I want to go on a cruise, maybe we can do another VR on the cruiseline!

I can't wait to hear more from you on this fabulous endeavor!
Thank you! The weightloss is slow, but moing along. We alla re kinda Mickey Obsessed, but hey, it could be worse! LOL

Quote:
He is so cute. Just catching up on your plans.....everything will be beautiful
Thank you!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #80
Goldeelox9

I just ordered Rhinestone Iron on Transfers from Crystal Designs on Ebay. I got Tee shirts in Fushia and Pink for my girls and DF's Mom. I am going to make up these shirts and add them to the gift bags I am making. We plan on wearing them the first day of the cruise. I found these Bags, I like them alot and they seem resonable. I haven't bought the bags just yet though. I think I am going to get Sunblock and water cameras and flip flops for the bags, along with the girls jewlery. I am having them Earings and Anklets made from this shop.

I have also asked my DF's mom to make my viel. I just can not find one that I like that is afordable. Has anyone made thier own veils before? My only fear is that I will hate it and be stuck with it. LOL I know it will mean so much to her, though! Me too. My mom passes away a few years ago so I don't have her help with all of this. DF's Mom lives acrossed the country in AZ but I am trying to include her as much as possible. Thank goodness for email!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Old 02-06-2008, 02:22 PM   #81
cryssi
Kabocha
Looking for the scripty one
I want to experiment with fondant flowers
Long live the white walls!!
I need the extra oomph

I had to go waay back and search, but I posted my step-by-step in this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=956657

It was easy, fun, and I loved the way it turned out!
Old 02-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #82
Goldeelox9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryssi View Post
I had to go waay back and search, but I posted my step-by-step in this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=956657

It was easy, fun, and I loved the way it turned out!

Thank you sooo much!

Old 02-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #83
cryssi
Kabocha
Looking for the scripty one
I want to experiment with fondant flowers
Long live the white walls!!
I need the extra oomph

you're welcome! good luck!
Old 02-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #84
IATink
Mouseketeer

I just found your PJ today and I am so jealous! Your wedding will be awesome! You have some really great ideas. You are so creative!

The dress looks beautiful. Isn't it great how you just know when you've found the "one"?

I just have to know, did your DF go to Chiropractic College at Palmer? I live in Iowa, and I'm not far from Davenport. Just had to know!
Old 02-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #85
Goldeelox9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IATink View Post
I just found your PJ today and I am so jealous! Your wedding will be awesome! You have some really great ideas. You are so creative!

The dress looks beautiful. Isn't it great how you just know when you've found the "one"?

I just have to know, did your DF go to Chiropractic College at Palmer? I live in Iowa, and I'm not far from Davenport. Just had to know!

Welcome!!! Thank you so much! I love my dress. I had to keep it at my Sister's house or I would wear it all around the house. LOL

Pete did go to Palmer, he graduated in October of 2004. What a small world. What town are you in. I will have to tell him!

Old 02-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #86
IATink
Mouseketeer

We live in DeWitt, which is about 25 miles north of Davenport. My DH works at the tv station right across the street from Palmer.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #87
Goldeelox9

What a small world!

Old 02-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #88
padisneyfour
DIS Veteran

shirts

Your shirts with the crystals sound like they will be pretty. You will have to post a picture
Old 02-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #89
Kristen14
DIS Veteran

Lisa, I thought of you on my honeymoon... weird i know! A girl got married on the cruise (Carnival) when we stopped in St Thomas. All her family got bused to a private beach, and then to a private reception. She had about 30 guests that all took the 7 day cruise with them... it looked so romantic and tropical! I may need to crash your wedding cruise too
Kristen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #90
Goldeelox9

Quote:
Your shirts with the crystals sound like they will be pretty. You will have to post a picture
I will as soon as I get them made! I am excited about them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen14 View Post
Lisa, I thought of you on my honeymoon... weird i know! A girl got married on the cruise (Carnival) when we stopped in St Thomas. All her family got bused to a private beach, and then to a private reception. She had about 30 guests that all took the 7 day cruise with them... it looked so romantic and tropical! I may need to crash your wedding cruise too
Awe....I think that sounds wonderful! Hey no need to crash, just like I told Caryn....I will help you book your trip and you can have a seat right with the guests!!! The more the merrier!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: