Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
wdwchamp
Mouseketeer

My Premium Plan Solo Pre Trip Report

This year I decided that I wanted to do Disney, but I wanted to do something different. So I decided to purchase the Premium Plan and take advantage of the plan.

Who is going: Me

Where I am staying: AKL I was able to get discounted Savanah View from AAA (Saved $400)

When: August 29 to September 7

August 29th:
I arrive in Orlando in AM and take ME to AKL. I am still deciding whether to rent a car at the car center for the week or just take taxis. If I rent a car, I'll pick it up this afternoon. Lunch: CM at Crystal Palace and visit MK. Return to AKL and have a late supper at Jikos.

August 30th:
Room Service for Breakfast and take Magic behind Steam Trains tour. Since I never played Golf, I'll take my first Golf Lession in the Afternoon. Have a late dinner to California Grill and see the Wishes fireworks.

August 31st:
Bomas for breakfast. Then off to Epcot and take Around the World at Epcot Segway tour. Have an early lunch at the Biergarten. Take my second Golf Lessen in the Afternoon. Attend the Hoop dee Hoo Musical Review and then stay to watch the Electrical Water Pageant

Sept 1st:
Start Labour Day by going Bass Fishing at 7:00 AM. Then have breakfast at Chef Mickey's for 9:45 AM. Visit MK and return to CR to do some Parasailing and Sea Rayers. Go to DHS in the Evening and have dinner at Brown Derby. Hopefully there will be a second showing of Fanstamic and I'll attend that.

Sept 2nd:
This is my sleep in day. So I'll go to WCC to have breakfast. Then I'll take the Wilderness Back Trail Adventure Segway Tour. Explore AKL and go swimming at the pool. Then go the Cirque du Soleil La Nouba. Have dinner at Fulton Crab House. Maybe visit the Adventurer's Club.

Sept 3rd:
Breakfast in my Room, then take the Backstage Safari Tour at AK. In the Afternoon take my 3rd Golf Lesson. Have Dinner at the Yachtman's Steakhouse and go to the Illuminations show

Sept 4th:
Room Service, then take Wild by Design Tour at AK. In the Afternoon, Do some parasailing and sea rayers. Dinner at Narcoosee and see the Spectromagic Parade.

Sept 5th:
Room Service, then take Undiscovered Future World at Epcot. Lunch at Le Cellier. Take my fourth golf lesson. Have dinner at Artist Point. Take wander to Chip and Dales Campfire and Movie

Sept 6th:
Breakfast at Cape May Cafe. Golf at Oak Trail. Return the Car Rental, Do some parasailing and sea rayers again. Dinner at Bomas. Evening at DTD.

Sept 7th:
Room Service for Breakfast and Checkout from AKL. Go to MK and take my final tour Keys to the Kingdom. Take ME back to the Airport. Return Home and start planning for my next trip to WDW

As you can see, I'm spending more time in activities and tours than visiting the various parks. But I wanted to do something different but still have that Disney Magic. Hopefully this trip will meet my desires.

Last edited by wdwchamp; 02-17-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Seems like you have everything mapped out! You'll love the golf lessons. I'm currently taking golf lessons at Chelsea Piers in NYC and fell in love with a game that I initially thought was boring. I'm planning on taking some golf lessons this summer at WDW as well. Can't wait to read more!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-17-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Why don't you take Magical Express to the AK.

I sure hope you decide you like golf. It can be a very frustrating, yet enjoyable game.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
wdwchamp
Mouseketeer

Well I'm going to give Golf a try and see whether I like it or not. I'm one of those persons will try an activity more than once before making a final decision of whether I like it or not.

OhMari, I will be taking the Magic Express to and from MCO. I like ME, and this time I will be using the check-in service since I'm flying Airtran.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: