Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Tinkerbellgal
and at last I see the light <3

For Goodness Sake, We Arn't Cast Members!

Ok so here we go I shall start my familys trip report with a little back ground information on The McKnight/Young family

Staring

Michael He's the main leader of our group
Kathryn She's the coffe obsessed one in our group
Helen (16) Pirate obsessed who missed her boyfriend to much
Gran The new bee of our trip
And me! (13) The high school musical freck

Me my dad and my mum had been to Florida 4 times, my sister Helen had been 5 times and my gran had been for a day

So we had our flight booked to leave Glasgow airport at around 9:00 on the 15th of December, we had a little promblem getting our flights because Fly Glopespan canceled our flight untill the 18th which wouldn't work cause we has bookings for the first days but we got different flights and it was all O.K

We had a change-over in New York which I wasn't to bothered about but my mum was because she didn't know if we would make it over to the other gate in time but I knew we would

So the night before my dad brought up my gran to stay with us the night and my sister and I went off to dancing

As soon as we came back at around 9:15 and I was tired and since we had abn early flight in the morning so I went off to my (very small) room and went to sleep
WDW Offsite Nov'01 WDW Offsite July'03 DLP Newport Bay Dec'03 WDW Caribbean Beach July'04 DLP New York New York Oct'04 WDW Wilderness Lodge Aug'05 DLP New York New York July'06 WDW Wilderness Lodge Dec'07 WDW Wilderness Lodge July'09 DLP Disneyland Hotel Oct'09 WDW Wilderness Lodge Aug'11 Disneyland California July'12

Last edited by Tinkerbellgal; 01-29-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
Tinkerbellgal
and at last I see the light <3

15th December 2007 - The Departure

My dad who isn't the best of sleepers woke us all up at around 6:00 in the morining

After we had got up eaten breakfast brushed teeth and packed final things we headed out for the 30 min drive to glasgow airport we dont park in the glasgow car parking place because it is so pricey, we use another place down the road called Direct Parking

So we got there and time and headed on a bus that takes you from the car park to the airport

My dad had done the internet cheak-in so we got through there quickly and off we went

Helen was rapidly texting her boyfriend and I hapily played my DS and read before we moved on to security

We made our way to the security now being a girl of 13 I come across being really really confident but I seriously get so scared of things that its not even funny and I hate going through security
I don't know why but I've never have liked it

We made our way after going through security (no one had tried to bring anything on) we made our way to the departure gate and we where shortly called onto the plane

We wheren't sure of how grabn would be on a plane but she seemed OK with it all

Food wasn't to bad, I'm not a big fan of plane food but it was better than normal (I'll update this when I find out what everyone had and I'm sorry we dont have pics of the plane our anything my sister couldn't be bothered talking any oh and I'm sorry for the short sections cause its allmost 10 here and I really am so tired! I'll do more thursday cause i'm away out tommorow lol)
Sorry for the babbel but i'll write more soon I promise!
Sarah xxxx
WDW Offsite Nov'01 WDW Offsite July'03 DLP Newport Bay Dec'03 WDW Caribbean Beach July'04 DLP New York New York Oct'04 WDW Wilderness Lodge Aug'05 DLP New York New York July'06 WDW Wilderness Lodge Dec'07 WDW Wilderness Lodge July'09 DLP Disneyland Hotel Oct'09 WDW Wilderness Lodge Aug'11 Disneyland California July'12
Old 01-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
disney100666
you know you love me.

SARAH! Write more like really soon! and put a link in your siggy so I don't have to look for it every time! oh I'm so excited about hearing about your trip!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: